User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Exclamation Swallowing a handful of pills

The Red Pill:

I try to have appropriate confidence in what I know. There are things I know I don't know and I try to figure them out. I also try my best to think about as much of what I know as I can. I'm curious about those things that I don't even know that I don't even know, and I want to know those things.

The Blue Pill:

I am quite certain of everything that I know. I know almost everything and I have faith that I don't need to know much of what I know I don't know. There is much that I know that I try not to think about. I have faith that it is not worth thinking about things that I don't know I don't know.

The Purple Pill:

Taking a red pill, followed by a blue pill, followed by a red pill, followed by a blue pill, and so on. Eventually, the ability to switch between blue and red states.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Purple pill. More red pills really, but I chose blue because I think I'm pretty aware of my own
    smallness and inability to know everything. I'm constantly hungry for more knowledge, but I try to go after the things I need or that interest me so as not to explode. I'm comfortable with the reality that I'll never be knowledgeable about everything. That's a pretty unattainable goal and would leave me feeling stressed out probably.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Blue pill seems to be my native state.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Purple pill. More red pills really, but I chose blue because I think I'm pretty aware of my own
    smallness and inability to know everything. I'm constantly hungry for more knowledge, but I try to go after the things I need or that interest me so as not to explode. I'm comfortable with the reality that I'll never be knowledgeable about everything. That's a pretty unattainable goal and would leave me feeling stressed out probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Blue pill seems to be my native state.
    i'm so confused! what is this thread about? is this a secret enfp language?!
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    i'm so confused! what is this thread about? is this a secret enfp language?!

Maybe secret Perceiver language. I don't really know what the thread's about either. But mingularity gave us some interesting information to chew on, so I responded with my first thought. Blue pill sounds a lot like what being an e6 is like.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@Honor Just pick the pill that fits you best I guess. I just chanced it and answered it how I interpreted it. The only reason I clicked on the thread actually was to make sure nobody was having a particularly dark moment an posting about eating a bunch of pills, haha!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ISTP

@Honor, this morning I sketched out (for fun) what red, blue and purple pills are in terms of known knowns, known unknowns, unknown knowns and unknown unknowns. I posted it here just for fun and to spread awareness.

Me, I'm firmly purple at this point. I OD'd on red pills not so long ago and it took me a while to even remember how to eat a blue pill, and now I feel much better.

The blue pill is my entire life.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

@HonorThe only reason I clicked on the thread actually was to make sure nobody was having a particularly dark moment an posting about eating a bunch of pills, haha!
    Nicolita, that's why I clicked on it too! The title combined with the icon beside it (red alert with exclamation point) made me think it was an emergency situation. Then, I read the original post and got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

Maybe secret Perceiver language. I don't really know what the thread's about either. But mingularity gave us some interesting information to chew on, so I responded with my first thought. Blue pill sounds a lot like what being an e6 is like.
    Just pick the pill that fits you best I guess. I just chanced it and answered it how I interpreted it.
    Wow. It's so interesting that you guys both responded to this thread even though the OP wasn't clear to you either. Is that what perceiving is really about? High level of comfort with ambiguity?

I've decided that I've been red ever since I opened this thread. Prior to that, I was feeling blue.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by mingularity View Post
    @Honor, this morning I sketched out (for fun) what red, blue and purple pills are in terms of known knowns, known unknowns, unknown knowns and unknown unknowns. I posted it here just for fun and to spread awareness.

Me, I'm firmly purple at this point. I OD'd on red pills not so long ago and it took me a while to even remember how to eat a blue pill, and now I feel much better.
    Mingularity, I adore you, but every time you post, it confuses me more. It's okay, though, I love it. In fact, your singular posts make me think your username should be Singularity.