Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Nicolita, that's why I clicked on it too! The title combined with the icon beside it (red alert with exclamation point) made me think it was an emergency situation. Then, I read the original post and got confused.

Wow. It's so interesting that you guys both responded to this thread even though the OP wasn't clear to you either. Is that what perceiving is really about? High level of comfort with ambiguity?

I've decided that I've been red ever since I opened this thread. Prior to that, I was feeling blue.
    So funny that we opened it for the sane reason, but had a different reaction! My J husband and I have the same reactions to ambiguous things a lot! I'd never thought about it that way before.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Wow. It's so interesting that you guys both responded to this thread even though the OP wasn't clear to you either. Is that what perceiving is really about? High level of comfort with ambiguity?
    Yeah I think it's got something to do with that. And just throwing information out there without really feeling a need to tailor it to the situation. Of course if it's emotionally charged or logically charged, then FPs and TPs respectively will take more care in refining it.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Red pill. I cannot imagine living any other way.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ISTP

every time you post, it confuses me more
    I do not agree that each man should be left to find his own path unaided. I may not wake up tomorrow, but I have insights today. I feel compelled to share those insights in case others find them important. I am frustrated at those who think they understand but do not share. I am even more frustrated by those who share but cannot defend themselves against the most basic lines of reasoning. In posting this here, I posted not just the thoughts I have today, but I also implicitly expressed a willingness to defend them. Along with this comes a willingness to try to see any response to my thoughts from the perspective of the person who posted them, a willingness to engage that person, and a willingness to try to defend the thoughts I shared, but to give up if reason suggests I should. And a willingness to change my mind. In posting here, I am sharing, and I am avoiding confirmation bias by not staying trapped in my own little world. My posts may be singular, but they are not as singular as if I had not posted them at all.

ReflecTcelfeR

Purple.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by mingularity View Post
    I do not agree that each man should be left to find his own path unaided. I may not wake up tomorrow, but I have insights today. I feel compelled to share those insights in case others find them important. I am frustrated at those who think they understand but do not share. I am even more frustrated by those who share but cannot defend themselves against the most basic lines of reasoning. In posting this here, I posted not just the thoughts I have today, but I also implicitly expressed a willingness to defend them. Along with this comes a willingness to try to see any response to my thoughts from the perspective of the person who posted them, a willingness to engage that person, and a willingness to try to defend the thoughts I shared, but to give up if reason suggests I should. And a willingness to change my mind. In posting here, I am sharing, and I am avoiding confirmation bias by not staying trapped in my own little world. My posts may be singular, but they are not as singular as if I had not posted them at all.
    ja! i agree.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Mainly red, perhaps there are some things I am blue on, but mainly red.....I know next to nothing. And sitting next to nothing is a tough task because it generates an infectious laugh...but at my expense.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Red pill. I don't really have a choice. My constitution causes me to vomit any blue pill I attempt to take.

I choose my beliefs based on what I believe to be true, rather than believing what will make me happy. Another reason that I believe happiness is overrated.

@Honor , have you seen The Matrix?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Red pill. I don't really have a choice. My constitution causes me to vomit any blue pill I attempt to take.

I choose my beliefs based on what I believe to be true, rather than believing what will make me happy. Another reason that I believe happiness is overrated.

@Honor , have you seen The Matrix?
    Nope! Am I missing out?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ISTP

Nope! Am I missing out?
    Get thee to Netflix!!