User Tag List

First 123

Thread: My Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by mingularity View Post
    I see lots of what appears to be close mindedness, bigotry and confirmation bias.
    It's plain you have come here to insult me even though insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    It's plain you have come here to insult me even though insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.
    Mole, this is exactly what I am talking about. Generally it happens the other way around - I post something and then you reply to it with much bias and inflammation, and then I reply to your reply, and you completely fail to engage in a productive conversation. You seem to be incapable of reiterating what someone else has said, or even using basic theory of mind to try to see it from their perspective.

What you just did is reply to my comment while completely ignoring the substance of it. This is called confirmation bias. You would rather call attention to anything else than engage me in a conversation in the topic.

If you didn't want to be called out on this, you shouldn't have stalked me around the forums while failing to engage me honestly. That's my opinion.