User Tag List

MBTI
    xxTP

Default It's a wonderful life...BUT (song included)

It's a wonderful life, but:

You just need to systematically and frequently, vigilantly, cleanse your head of all the toxicity society has fed you since before you could talk. And in the same process cleanse your body. Only in this way, may you glimpse your soul.

I see it as if, everyone is wearing a mask, and believes it is their own face. But when you identify that what you thought was your face, is a mask, you realize everyone else's "face" is also a mask.

This gives you great power, because you can see what they think they are hiding, or what they maybe do not even believe is there. And on the other hand, you completely disbelieve the fake "self" they present to you, and in most cases, "believe" to be their true self.

What this shows, is that to lead others, does not take manipulation, but rather self-mastery and self-purifying. This means you will be a rock, while others will be mud, int he case of your enemies, or a beautiful clear stream int he case of those you love. Simply through your internal force, you will shape them.

"I see your deeds, that you are neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm. How I wish you were hot or cold for me: but because you are lukewarm, I will vomit you from my mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post

You just need to systematically and frequently, vigilantly, cleanse your head of all the toxicity society has fed you since before you could talk. And in the same process cleanse your body. Only in this way, may you glimpse your soul.
    Ah yes, we need to be pure before we can glimpse our soul. We need to be pure white like the Pope before our soul comes into view.

Here I am cleansed and purified and dressed in white, and yes, here comes my soul round the corner.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post

The question is, how's it done?

"I see your deeds, that you are neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm. How I wish you were hot or cold for me: but because you are lukewarm, I will vomit you from my mouth."
    What an incredible burn! Who is the source of the quote?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Socionics
    ESI None

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post

What an incredible burn! Who is the source of the quote?
    The Bible, Revelation 3:16.