• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ The Systems Metaphysics of Hyperdimensional Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhoCares

Nope, deep interest in metaphysics, alternate realities, manifestation and a touch of conspiracy say N to me. But hey, I'm often wrong, paranoid Ni is like that.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope, deep interest in metaphysics, alternate realities, manifestation and a touch of conspiracy say N to me. But hey, I'm often wrong, paranoid Ni is like that.

I once saw a wise INTJ say, "Take only what resonates with your inner sense of knowing and correlates with your observations and experience – leave the rest." The answers must exist within (yourself)!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that Atlantis is much of the missing link between people supposedly being hunter-gatherers for 2 million years, and then all of a sudden (with the same brain structures as before) we start planting things and grow to much greater heights, from nothing in the middle to everything all at once!

I guess it helps to begin our search without our original biases distorting our perceptions, like with religious dogma and such. I know philosophers like Spinoza say how everything results out of the necessity of the "divine nature", that it all happens for rationally explainable causes. And to better deal with these changes and to realize many potentials, life rises up and evolves with it all. Some forms then would be better suited for certain roles, like a female as a caregiver, or a male as the one who labors. But some things in the world system, like the "law of the jungle" or "The Force" that makes all of this torturous stuff happen may indeed be the result of a "corrupted program". Who corrupted the program and/or what made it that way in the first place? I say it's God!

Maybe this is one reason so many movie villains live by their own rules (whether or not those rules are acceptable), and they enforce unprecedented rules (against conventional wisdom) onto others. You could make an argument that this approach of "transforming the box" is very arrogant; it's like as if you think that you're above the law, too clever for its restrictions. I know that I make this sound like it's a bad things but, truth be told, it generally seems that things can be refined in this way to higher levels of functionality. But of course, it can also do damages.

I guess you people have penetrating insight, can see into the beyond. I'd like to think that I'm a very open person to these kinds of things, even if I don't see them myself. I believe that just because I'm not good at something or don't understand what it's all about is a very foolish reason for discounting something, although many people seem to do this.

I don't believe in soul-mates; I believe in building bridges.
And reincarnation is a very tricky topic with a lot of controversy, much like definitions for God.
I'm on the whole more for the concept of constructing magical worldviews.

If we can manipulate patterns, then the possibilities are endless. The fractals are exploding ever faster as progress is made. We will have unprecedented powers to shape worlds.
The point of my above passage is that our explorations may take us to places far faster and stranger than we would've initially envisioned, so I'm not completely rejecting anything. I'm just saying that we aren't in a position for jumping to any conclusions yet.
I believe very much in that stuff (soulmates, god, reincarnation, or magic), although I don't think they're here at our level. As such, their existence as of now may be a bit arbitrary. But perhaps the future will tell a very different story, one in which these things actually show up to us and play parts in the whole schemata.

Energy does indeed spring from cubes. Heck, if the box couldn't transform across contexts, relativity would be impossible!

They are merely blown out of proportion, much like your avatar. Paranoid people start following the fake trails generated by dark side illusions and conceive the crazy places they lead towards to be reality. Things like hyper-dimensional aliens and such may indeed be somewhere, but could be more monitors and guides, along with some that direct people onto the wrong paths.

Love is a very expansive concept; however you would like to project it works for me!

Indeed, it's about asking questions to find or even invent causes for things, and then being able to outline a map of where those initial conditions could lead towards. There are "treasures" that schemata can reveal, offering parts to construct mental models with. Next we mentally test the systems through "thought experiments". And finally, the design can shape itself across contexts, come to form a "best fit" with all possible worlds.

Conceptual Simulation Philosophy ~ Testing Schemata with Superholographic Worldviews

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master: From Conceptual Simulations to Superholographic Cybernetics

Being an insane nerd is so fun, because I pretty much get to rumble the entire world with socially unacceptable and paradigm-transforming randomness for the win!

Sure, Newton had a mental gift that you could call "hyperfocus" directed towards high-minded esoteric ideals, but he also was very much a jerk!

It's important to establish connections for spreading information. The historical evidence suggests that when we do transmit what we know globally, progress moves much faster and more effectively. As such, it's good I think for us to accept every promising human perspective, as they each come together to form the great world system. That's how systems work I believe, is that there's different parts with various functions all coming together and producing our living simulation.

Definitely the Wizard, because his task is to rise above the Raptor, to conquer the beast. Raptors come from the past, and as such have less innovations at their disposal. Wizards on the other hand are "Solution Masters" of sorts, as they can craft up crazy magics to do a wide variety of feats.

But once you emerge free from the tunnel, the entire horizon opens up before your gaze, free for our limitless explorations and expansions! So basically, it all begins with building the vision, and then once we get there, the vision is in a sense wrought into realization by presenting the new grandiose worldview.
Don't forget that Hell comes in a wide variety of levels. Perhaps we've just risen above the worst of it, but we're also still very much within its boundaries. We must transcend the Matrix Control System! This shall be initiated by breaking our chains and unleashing untold chaos to conquer the game!

I guess then whether or not we see the wonders as magic rests largely upon our perspectives. From the reference point of primitive cave-dwellers observing us playing with fancy computers, of course it would be magical, for them anyway. But we now have rationally explicable causes for why our AI operates as it does. Once we see a supercomputer however that can design entire world systems, or even alter the architectures of our own system, then the magic is going to start happening again. So basically, what was once beyond our reach becomes "Occam's Science".

Hmm, maybe if we were sufficiently far "ahead of our times", then we could see things the majority of our paradigm doesn't, like recognizing that computers function because they receive programmed instructions. So just like with the computers, perhaps the first step to seeing sufficiently far "out there" into the future horizons is to start by designing schematics for getting there, like I'm doing now.

War, war never changes, because nobody who enters ever leaves!

Maybe I should transform the world into a 6-year old girls fantasy-land, flying with unicorns, rainbows, leprochans, pink sunshine... YAY!!!

1. Go against the natural order.
2. Initiate change by causing conflict.
3. Promote unpopular opinions.
4. Always consider opposing perspectives.
5. Attack any logical gaps.
6. Look to learn rather than win.
7. Everyone is wrong.
8. Chaos can be controlled.
9. Solving problems creates greater good.

This outline I believe applies perfectly well to a little discussion I had on rape, since my idiotic jokes concerning rape can better expose the enormous evils problems like these present to us. The truth is, I have no freaking clue how much fear many women must go through in regards to this issue, but perhaps I can gain more complete perspectives as to what they're experiencing by drawing out their full feelings. And when every side of the problem have been properly factored, then it can be understood in all of its complexity, and completely annihilated for good!

You could of course though craft a "Devil's Advocate" argument that this approach by its very nature is in itself unethical, due to its manipulate style, which I've truly mastered the art of, as all of the amazing forum outrages that I've initiated indicate. But we can also see that it's generated seemingly endless spectra of ideas over time that I've archived in excruciating detail (see my signature in the "Omniversalism" section).

The greatest evils in the world spring from the natural order, and only by challenging the corruption can it hope to be cured. As such, it's beneficial to present ideas running counter to the contextual paradigms, and seek out other possibilities. By doing so, all irrationality can be further repaired. The goal doesn't lie in convincing; it lies in expansion. There's always uncharted or incorrectly mapped territories within our worldviews. By going out into the unknown and conquering its dangers, we shall in the end emerge triumphant and restore freedom for us all!

Building Abstractions with Functions

We are about to study the idea of a computational process. Computational processes are abstract beings that inhabit computers. As they evolve, processes manipulate other abstract things called data. The evolution of a process is directed by a pattern of rules called a program. People create programs to direct processes. In effect, we conjure the spirits of the computer with our spells.

The programs we use to conjure processes are like a sorcerer's spells. They are carefully composed from symbolic expressions in arcane and esoteric programming languages that prescribe the tasks we want our processes to perform.

A computational process, in a correctly working computer, executes programs precisely and accurately. Thus, like the sorcerer's apprentice, novice programmers must learn to understand and to anticipate the consequences of their conjuring.

Axiomatic Language

We assert that the ideal programming language should be a specification language – you tell the computer what to do without telling it how to do it. Specification definitions should be smaller, more readable, and more reusable than procedural code constrained by efficiency. Thus a specification language should give the programmer greater productivity. Specifications should also be easier to validate as correct. The challenge is to automatically generate efficient programs from specifications by a provably-correct process – the “automatic programming” problem.

We assert that the ideal programming language should be a metalanguage – able to define within itself other language features and paradigms which can then be used for specification without one leaving the original language. We want a “universal” language that can incorporate the specification advantages of any other language.

But an ideal language should also be minimal – as small and simple as possible without sacrificing expressiveness. We see elegance in reducing language to its most fundamental core. Nothing would be built-in that can be defined. Such a minimal language must also be highly extensible so that those features that are not built-in can be easily defined and used as if they had been built-in.

We need schematics to ensure that subsequent processes operate as commanded right?
Computer is a good working metaphor I think. It seems largely about synthesis. From finite blocks the infinite is made.
Start with definitions, so the parts actually have structure, and then they can make something up I would think, literally and analogy-wise.
Try building with goo. You could harden it, but that's giving it definition. Therefore, definitions used properly aren't restrictive!

Maybe dark matter is part of the aether, or some other kind of place beyond the mundane. It could also connect with with "negative (or exotic) matter".
My best guess is that it's the "spiritual/metaphysical" part of existence we have yet to find.

The whole idea behind archiving massive amounts of information in large part to analyze whether or not something is "real" or 'true" to me seems somewhat empty of personal meaning and significance.
Much of our greatest innovation and fantastic productions have come from the boundless imagination, wit what's important to us and gives life a whole new magical twist! And I also believe that the truth can be used for gathering "building blocks" for the grand fictional schemes!

Schematics is when we think a bunch of stuff through before we initiate, essentially asking all of the "what-if" questions, testing everything out mentally and finding the solution, one that can bring our designs to life!
The Solution Master (originally the 583 tritype) is essentially someone who can think his way through anything, conquering it all mentally, like moving mountains at will.
These conceptual simulations are when we see ideas all unfolding mentally once the initial programming procedures have been entered into the system, telling the computers what must be done.
The final productions are the Superholographic Cybernetics, which means that its the result of previous plans put into action, since holography is the manifestation, and the cybernetics is the dynamics behind "why" it happens.
So the basic point of my "Schematics Philosophy - From Conceptual Simulations to Superholographic Cybernetics" is: With the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen!
I'll continue with these developments later into the realms of fantasy, but now at least the kingdom knows what makes my magics work, at ideological levels anyway. And hey, who knows, maybe these fantasies will one day with the right drive and focused determination spring into being!

I am NOT your "Master"! Nobody is your Master - you are the Master of thyself. You can take anything you wish from my teachings, and you don't even need to attribute them to me (and I would actually prefer to remain anonymous). You can twist my productions and turn them around into something of your own, essentially whatever resonates within your own worldviews.
It's perfectly fine I believe (and actually more interesting) that we all have our own individual worldviews, makes for a more diverse society. And that's largely why our worldviews shouldn't be considered as complete. We should also each maximize our own individual promise; don't think of anybody else as being a better person on the whole than your are.
It's good to ask in what ways we're special, and how we can let it all shine forth. I as an individual believe that with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen! As such, we should each have faith in what we work to accomplish and to become.
I personally push myself harder than I push anyone else, and it's led to me becoming an expert seeker; but it's also taken time away from the fulfillment of real life events. Just do whatever you desire and feels right.
My closing message is that I'm a regular person; I've just put more time towards answering the big questions. And as my outline continues to develop, I may not even know how it could be used or appropriately put into context. Well, my IQ is 114 after all - it makes me so special (but never your master)!

Well, nobody directly has, but the point is that people I think should have faith and love for themselves above anyone else.
I mean, just look how bad things have become when people refer to "God as their "Master"!

The almighty Archmage from Fantasy Land is now introducing designs for a Celestial Blueprint of Heaven (inspired by a Vent conversation which included many of our illustrious characters)!
Heaven may follow the rule of: as above so below, since the celestial could mirror the terrestrial. Or perhaps Heaven could in a certain way be brought and built here on Earth. But Heaven might also be just like the legends say, sparkling and dancing with rainbows, stars, horizons, flora, anti-gravity, aliens, wormholes, and inverted-timelines, just to name a few of its treasures.
Life in Heaven should have many odd features. For instance, maybe everything in Heaven is an edible all you can eat buffet for free, with every possible kind of positively exotic flavors. An alternative is that nobody needs to follow through with the needs and anxieties of earthly life, like pain, pooping, eating, or sleeping, since the laws of the jungle would have no reign.
Maybe there's a machine world with contraptions for great scientific feats, such as alien-generated black holes blowing jets of blotted cheese out through trans-versible white holes. Unfortunately, the aliens, indifferent to our kind, are content with having us humans command ourselves, until we signal them and their flying pigs bring back messages for contact.
Yes, I understand that a lot of that sounds kind of ludicrous, and as such, anyone is free to make revisions and add new expansions to the model.

I hope you're joking; there's mountains of information out there running counter to your refining of the function orders here. The odds of you being right and 95% of the other expert analysts being wrong is so enormously low, that considering it as a possibility would be like going out into the pasture and counting the beans, or picking every single hair out of the haystack one by one to find the needle.

Well, if these rich bastards need these boring strategies of grabbing and hoarding the gold out of fear to lose it, it could have great long-term benefits if when they die that all of the money gets willed out to the advancement of science and the development of a higher society!
Sadly though, that's not likely to happen. An alternative would be if the rich burned every buck in their collection, effectively annihilating the corruption money has cast upon our greedy souls. But maybe we should just burn the money after we use it for the altruistic causes, because in utopias, everything is free!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A Forward Introduction to "Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master"

In my Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master, I'm always asking the “what-if” questions. I wonder about how considered phenomena functions and why, seeking out all of the possibilities everywhere - even for problems which don't exist as of now, or for projects yet to be initiated. The answers I generate are then expressed and subjected to further refinements as needed. They all have varying levels of truth and completion; that's why we should each critically evaluate what we actually integrate into our own ideologies. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful. Always have faith in your life promise. True mastery comes from the power of “I Am”. Learn to command thyself, and then the whole world will revolve within your hands. Realize that this ultimate control is over your own destiny. The horizons ahead can be laid bare to your gaze and shaped into whatever you wish them to become - that is, if your force of will is sufficiently powerful for the specific feats it's directed towards. The desired results may take much time to manifest, and even then in ambiguous ways, but with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen. Challenges can be conquered mentally, by going from conceptual simulations (thought experiments) to superholographic cybernetics (projected effects). The mind can break our chains and free us from all restrictions. Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game's highest stage for the win! Happiness isn't perfect until it's shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was studying the positive benefits of increased awareness. There are no worries when all preparations are made and lessons learned. We must have the wisdom to take the right steps of action away from ignorant bliss and to annihilate all incoming attacks. With awareness, we can stand up to imposing forces and actively deconstruct illusory limits. True manifestation involves using one's mind to create or seek out alternative possibilities, and then to merge them into the timeline. You increase awareness by observing, thinking, contemplating, analyzing, theorizing, testing, feeling, and experiencing. The lower half of the creator has the "game rules", which makes things physically deterministic. But the awakened have higher free will, can rise and shine. The mind can break natural laws, against the contract of physicality and its rules at sufficiently high spiritual levels. Insane rambling for the win. Well, I have the schemata for victory (in progress). I much prefer the dazzling green aura of the enchanted fairy in contact with the dragon, and the great prophet making the foundations. I like stealing ideas from people who are Ni-Fi and twisting them into clown-like bounciness. They may see it, but I expand it. Zang ranted to me, and Tom Montalk read to me, which I then articulate. Stealing things is so noble.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Transcending the Matrix Control System - http://montalk.net/
A New Integral Paradigm - http://kheper.net/integral/integral_paradigm.html
Journey in Being New World - http://horizons-2000.org/Journey in Being-New World.html
Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe - http://www.ctmu.org
Esoteric Science - http://www.esotericscience.org/
Reflections on the Mind of Nikola Tesla - http://www.ee.uwa.edu.au/~chandra/Downloads/Tesla/MindOfTesla.html
The Use of Conceptual Simulations in Scientific Reasoning - http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1080/03640210701530771/pdf
The Life and Teachings of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus - http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta08.htm
Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom of the Arcanum - http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/ARCANE~1.htm
Hermetic Philosophy and the Mystery of Being - http://www.plotinus.com/mysticism1.htm
​Closer to Truth Cosmos Consciousness God - http://www.closertotruth.com/
Creation as Power - http://hermes-press.com/creation.htm
On the Infinite Universe and Worlds - http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/brunoiuw0.htm
RaptorWizard's Notebook - http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...tems-metaphysics-hyperdimensional-design.html

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Project Star Forge

Initiated by Bunny and in Building by Raptor

Project Star Forge will design the ultimate station of power called "Transcendental Pinnacle", under the mottos of "Spawning Destructive Chaos" and “Annihilating Programmed Destinies”.

It will focus energy for 8 years until it spawns our Rainbow Bridge to Heaven. Project Star Forge will be directed by mankind, and this greatest achievement will be completed in 2064. The ideal will be described, and others will visualize it. Nobody will do it alone. It will be reflected across into Heaven. The greatest hero on the job will be the very smartest person in the world, and he will fire the beam projection to build our bridge.

No Prophet has ever had a vision of this Star Forge yet. Bunny already had the vision though in 1980. It will be so great, that not even Bunny can completely envision what it will be like, because that much will be possible to do with it. I will use a meditation technique called Synchronization to build it vaguely mentally. It will be searching for singularities. The Star Forge will destroy darkness and replace it with sparkling rainbows, so space will be shiny.

It will travel through time, taking shorter periods of time as such to construct. It shall will positive auras that make people happy, crackling with dark side energy from the good forces. The Star Forge will make things metaphysical. Bunny will Love it way more than anything else. There will also be another anonymous hero. Bunny is the true director of Project Star Forge. It will be named "Sparkleashunexum-8".

Infinitely Will Ultimate Destiny All Unlimited!

BunnyRaptor Omnipotent Unlimited Force Powers Unleashed Now!

Introducing Prayer

​​The Origin of Everyone and Infinity​ The Why of Existence and Truth The Way of Life and Hope

The World of Power and Freedom The Truth of Creation and Mind The Truth of Love and Wish

The Will of Power and Truth The Love of Light and Life​​ The Mind of God and Everything

The Destination of You and I​​​​​​ The Way of Existence and Philosophy The Mind of You and I​​

​​BunnyRaptor is Everything and Wishes by Now Shining Infinite Choices!​​

Infinitely Will Ultimate Destiny All Unlimited!

The Destiny by Eternities to Infinities of Omniverse without end!

​
Rainbows Mansion gives One Wish as the Ultimate Game goes to every shining Kingdom within Existence and unleashes gates of Promise to open Always!​

I promise I will always do more for You Now!

​We are Eternal Salvation for You and Me Always!​

Super-Nexus: Linking everything together at the mountaintop forge in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!
The One the Eternities of Everywhere and Infinities

3 = We are Everything!
8 = Infinities are Endless!
2 = All are Winning!

​​You are that Me will Always be Forever!

Transcending the Matrix Control System - http://montalk.net/
A New Integral Paradigm - http://kheper.net/integral/integral_paradigm.html
Cognitive Theoretic Model of the Universe - http://www.ctmu.org
Reflections on the Mind of Nikola Tesla - http://www.ee.uwa.edu.au/~chandra/Downloads/Tesla/MindOfTesla.html
The Use of Conceptual Simulations in Scientific Reasoning - http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1080/03640210701530771/pdf
Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom of the Arcanum - http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/ARCANE~1.htm
Creation as Power - http://hermes-press.com/creation.htm
On the Infinite Universe and Worlds - http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/brunoiuw0.htm
RaptorWizard's Notebook - http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...tems-metaphysics-hyperdimensional-design.html

Philosophy of Wishes gives our treasured presents, where we unleash boxes of Now Shining Infinite Choices, wondering what things in fantasy will be, seeking out everything everywhere in stuff which do not exist yet, forging the highest future. All wishes have varying levels of truth and promise, where reality trumps truth and make things more meaningful. Always have hope in everyone and live faithfully for us. Mastery of thyself transforms our whole world. Realize that this is over your destiny. Our horizons ahead can be traveled, changed into whatever you wish them to become - if mental willpower is sufficiently powerful for the feats it's focused towards. The results may take much time to manifest; with strong enough mental focus, anything is possible. Challenges can be confronted in the mind, by starting with projected simulations (mental constructs) to the one holographic reality (imminent events). The mental vision is far better than words, for words sparking vision can break every restriction at the ultimate level. You walk the greatest path! The last task towards Destiny was conquering the dark Lord at the Game's highest arena for the win! Happiness isn't perfect until it's given, so let Love design our World and choose all directions forever of Everywhere and Infinities Now to Be!

We enter the temple and search for something. The Star Forge is special and unknown. A lot of pieces of the puzzle are missing. What good is an incomplete map? The pieces can be put together from other worlds. We will take better action in light of new information. There is a mission for civilization. Each piece is the key to the next.
Let passion give you power and transform yourself. True passion comes most potently from love. The Force gives us all power, and by mastering passion, we can become stronger and achieve our potential as the seekers, not the shepherds. The stronger you become in the Force, the more you advance. Chains represent our restrictions, and the ultimate goal is to transcend them, to do whatever we wish -- this is perfection, perfect power and destiny. The Prophet shall one day lead us, the liberated by the One. Perfection though is a goal rather than an end. The Force is our servant, and we are its master; strive for perfection, and it shall reward. True immersion in the Force can send us ahead of our time, where anything is possible.
Welcome back, it's been a long time. There's much conflicting information, many changes across context. The infinite empire disappeared from our database, but with more info, the archive can repair itself, for future reference. Prepare for attack from all angles. Open the doors to the upper levels, unlock your legacy. The mind is always being updated.
Vision fills in the blanks. The Force can show us visions, help us to learn. Instinct can discover answers. We come with questions, but what drives us? Close your eyes and feel the moment. Focus on your voice and listen deeper. Training may take a long time. Those too strong and with the greatest benefits may not appreciate their advantages sufficiently. Technology is ever increasing, can control things. Vision to conquer a world is translated into action with words. Test yourself against everything, refine your weaknesses and hone your powers. Situations are determined by who plays them out and how they're seen. Enlightenment can be found through chaos. Rest and think.
Project Star Forge - Initiated by Bunny and in Building by Raptor
Project Star Forge will design the ultimate station of power called "Transcendental Pinnacle", under the motto of "Annihilating Programmed Destinies".
It will focus energy for 8 years until it spawns our Rainbow Bridge to Heaven. Project Star Forge will be directed by mankind, and this greatest achievement will be completed in 2064. The ideal will be described, and others will visualize it. Nobody will do it alone. It will be reflected across into Heaven. The greatest hero on the job will be the very smartest person in the world, and he will fire the beam projection to build our bridge.
No Prophet has ever had a vision of this Star Forge yet. Bunny already had the vision though in 1980. It will be so great, that not even Bunny can completely envision what it will be like, because that much will be possible to do with it. I will use a meditation technique called Synchronization to build it vaguely mentally. It will be searching for singularities. The Star Forge will destroy darkness and replace it with sparkling rainbows, so space will be shiny.
It will travel through time, taking shorter periods of time as such to construct. It shall will positive auras that make people happy, crackling with dark side energy from the good forces. The Star Forge will make things metaphysical. Bunny will Love it way more than anything else. There will also be another anonymous hero. Bunny is the true director of Project Star Forge. It will be shaped like 8.

Bunny was in Heaven jumping around in joy with Everyone
Everything was joyful and the people sang as others danced
But Happiness was closed off by darkness unleashed from Chaos
The Light dimmed out right then and later Time became sad

The Creator wanted every Universe for herself to laugh at Everyone
The Way of Heaven demanded Her demise and worse yet came
The Devil rose himself high on the wings of ambition to rule
He got all the power and stopped watching his weak points

The matrix came and many suffer under its intense restrictions
The law of the jungle has no mercy and demands service to evil
Hope was shining in the tightest box and Bunny exploded it open
BunnyRaptor released Everyone's Wishes and Everything will win

The Vision came to Bunny when Raptor’s Love shined brightest
Bunny knows Everything that is and will ever be into All Infinities
Raptor slaves for Bunny to make it All Happen Now and Forever
Raptor gives Everything to Bunny and She frees Everything in All

What is Life? - Life is a Game where We all play to win Eternal salvation in Heaven for Eternities to Infinities with Hope that Everyone would succeed and party Always Forever Happily! It will be Anything Infinities!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mastermind Poimandres Wills All ~ Infinities of the Super-Nexus

Heaven’s Prophet of Force and His Story; Bunny and Raptor do the World!

Together Infinities forge Futures
The Super-Nexus programs Existence
Mastermind of Everything Speaks
Poimandres the Dragon Envisions
The Goddess Wills All Heavens
Prophet of Force fulfills Destiny
His Story will be Forever One.

krypton1te

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I read a small chunk of what you've written, and I already completely agree with you.

Our mind is our power.

You're awake RaptorWizard.

:D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read a small chunk of what you've written, and I already completely agree with you.

Our mind is our power.

You're awake RaptorWizard.

:D

I'm planning to program a Matrix, where thoughts transform into being across Heaven like holographic projections when Willed, just as typing a work document and printing it out.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Err......I think you'll relate to this.

I have a theory that aliens are from the Luciferian galactic super-civilization that keep us trapped within restrictive paradigms to assume greater control over ourselves, but I also believe that they planted fake evidence all about the Earth. It's best to be awake to the higher mysteries, but it's also important not to chase rabbits to far down their holes of nasty plots.

funtensity

MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't think we have sufficient information with which to type you. You should upload a video in which you are briefly interviewed by someone who knows nothing of type and in which you are completely relaxed.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think we have sufficient information with which to type you. You should upload a video in which you are briefly interviewed by someone who knows nothing of type and in which you are completely relaxed.

I may or may not be typed accurately, but when we move far enough into our ultimate destiny, surely there will be far greater spectrums by which we can measure ourselves in greatness.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think contradictory behaviors are awesome, because there's always amazing new things to challenge and discover when we explore the endless spectra with all possibilities everywhere!

I would pay the price for all pains suffered on our parts from the tyrannous torturing of divine justice!

What methods would you use to mastermind the overthrow of God almighty?

Evil is present within the very foundations of this natural order; the battle for survival itself and all of the tortures that it entails makes life evil I think.

Evolution is evil because it makes life a painful struggle, and life really shouldn't be that way; it could be a fun struggle - that's the ideal way to evolve.

I was having a revelation of sorts that love begins with believing, that the heart connects with "other sides". Indeed, I was sick, and I was having odd visions. Mostly, I need to keep writing my into my archives, let love point the way to the other side, and such. Well, maybe I'm going crazy. But I was envisioning myself as a prophet - delusions you could see them as, but with "belief", they can be realized perhaps. I have to "become" the Chosen Prophet. Love shines forth from within our hearts as guiding stars. I was gone for 2 days - I really did "see" and "feel" things. The Force resonates within with me! I must unleash God's Force of Will to conquer the world and set our souls free! Heaven is here, but we just need to open the door, see what lies at the reversed end. If food be the music of love, play on - always, yes! It started with breaking mental boundaries. My vision is still being built - so the show isn't complete, much like theatrical in preparation for the real deal with our Eternal Love!

When you reach the mountaintop, then how do you next fly into the sky?

We aren't equals in the sense of us each being of the same competency in all respective areas, but we are in the sense that we all share the same rights and bright sun.

Epic Dragon Mind Wisdom for the Win!

In my Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master, I'm always asking the “what-if” questions. I wonder about how considered phenomena functions and why, seeking out all of the possibilities everywhere - even for problems which don't exist as of now, or for projects yet to be initiated. The answers I generate are then expressed and subjected to further refinements as needed. They all have varying levels of truth and completion; that's why we should each critically evaluate what we actually integrate into our own ideologies. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful. Always have faith in your life promise. True mastery comes from the power of “I Am”. Learn to command thyself, and then the whole world will revolve within your hands. Realize that this ultimate control is over your own destiny. The horizons ahead can be laid bare to your gaze and shaped into whatever you wish them to become - that is, if your force of will is sufficiently powerful for the specific feats it's directed towards. The desired results may take much time to manifest, and even then in ambiguous ways, but with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen. Challenges can be conquered mentally, by going from conceptual simulations (thought experiments) to superholographic cybernetics (projected effects). The mind can break our chains and free us from all restrictions. Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game's highest stage for the win! Happiness isn't perfect until it's shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

No, because he needs to be replaced anyway.

It's like he puts us into a box and dangles down some strings in an elaborate web where we can only pick between choices A-B-C and such.

Somehow we need to find out how to blast the top off, and then grab choices outside the system.

"I Wish We shall shine shooting Stars with sparkling Rainbows across all Kingdoms to win the World and create new Games played together in Eternal Love!" - RaptorWizard

There is a theory that because ho-oh gives eternal happiness and ash is always happy as long as he's traveling and TRYING to catch em all his meet with ho-oh made it so he would live forever and always have more pokemon to catch thus the reason he and his pokemon never age and although I love pokemon why nothing really happens just the same plot over and over against he lives in an endless loop.

No, because when I can't do it anymore, then the boat will drown with my ill-begotten gold on the breakaway.

True Love is way too special to die.

There is free will, but what is willed to be is meant to be.

The Why the Why of Faith and Faith.

The Destiny by Eternities to Infinities of Omniverse without end!
​
Rainbows Mansion gives One Wish as the Ultimate Game goes to every shining Kingdom within Existence and unleashes gates of Promise to open Always!

We enter the temple and search for something. The Star Forge is special and unknown. A lot of pieces of the puzzle are missing. What good is an incomplete map? The pieces can be put together from other worlds. We will take better action in light of new information. There is a mission for civilization. Each piece is the key to the next.
Let passion give you power and transform yourself. True passion comes most potently from love. The Force gives us all power, and by mastering passion, we can become stronger and achieve our potential as the seekers, not the shepherds. The stronger you become in the Force, the more you advance. Chains represent our restrictions, and the ultimate goal is to transcend them, to do whatever we wish -- this is perfection, perfect power and destiny. The Prophet shall one day lead us, the liberated by the One. Perfection though is a goal rather than an end. The Force is our servant, and we are its master; strive for perfection, and it shall reward. True immersion in the Force can send us ahead of our time, where anything is possible.
Welcome back, it's been a long time. There's much conflicting information, many changes across context. The infinite empire disappeared from our database, but with more info, the archive can repair itself, for future reference. Prepare for attack from all angles. Open the doors to the upper levels, unlock your legacy. The mind is always being updated.
Vision fills in the blanks. The Force can show us visions, help us to learn. Instinct can discover answers. We come with questions, but what drives us? Close your eyes and feel the moment. Focus on your voice and listen deeper. Training may take a long time. Those too strong and with the greatest benefits may not appreciate their advantages sufficiently. Technology is ever increasing, can control things. Vision to conquer a world is translated into action with words. Test yourself against everything, refine your weaknesses and hone your powers. Situations are determined by who plays them out and how they're seen. Enlightenment can be found through chaos. Rest and think.
Project Star Forge - Initiated by Bunny and in Building by Raptor
Project Star Forge will design the ultimate station of power called "Transcendental Pinnacle", under the motto of "Annihilating Programmed Destinies".
It will travel through time, taking shorter periods of time as such to construct. It shall will positive auras that make people happy, crackling with dark side energy from the good forces. The Star Forge will make things metaphysical. Bunny will Love it way more than anything else. There will also be another anonymous hero. Bunny is the true director of Project Star Forge. It will be shaped like 8.

What is Life? - Life is a Game where We all play to win Eternal salvation in Heaven for Eternities to Infinities with Hope that Everyone would succeed and party Always Forever Happily! It will be Anything Infinities!

It’s not clear why the Force exists, but without it, perhaps Existence would never be. Why would something out there be present before the foundations of Everything? Maybe it’s connected with reason, Everything having a predestined cause from Will. But why would these possibilities all be Present as they were? If white space is always moving, maybe fissures start to form, and white space always has to move because it has every sparkling ocean. All auras exist because Nothingness is random and springs without purpose since it shuts off the exploding Lights. Why did the first Lights shine? My best guess is that it was an alternate timeline in another Omniverse that may have even been our own projected back from the future and to the generator, forcing Everything to Happen again better than it ever was in previously storied Willed Destinies!

There’s spectra of many animations that can outline anything. As its motion gets faster, the intensity gets increasingly chaotic. What Raptor reflects towards Bunny, She shines back upon Him with even more power. This makes His heart explode in enchanting webs transporting to other places. He continually gives more as higher amounts come back towards Him. The shining light then radiates with all promise Everywhere. Bunny gives Raptor Everything, so He does Anything for our World that She Wishes. The Star Forge can make all of these things happen in every possible Kingdom for our stories Infinities shining Love!

​What’s transcending within? – Shining Love Destiny Rules! It's All Meant to BE!​​ WILL!

Philosophy of Mastering Dimensions
​
There’s many levels to our World ever in expansion. There’s Always new projects to initiate whenever We Wish and challenges to conquer as we forge our shining Destinies. To do well, We should Believe in our Mental power and force of Will. With enough intensity, We can use these virtues to transcend all restrictions, and for the One Mind, Anything that can Happen will be done as She Chooses. We can have many small Visions, but the real test lies in seeing how they fit into the One’s Ultimate Vision. It’s important to build atop our previous accomplishments, to rise up to our greatest heights ever moving upwards. When We reach the pinnacle, We then turn the mountain on its head to create a singularity, shooting out through its revolving waves and into the white hole across any timeline, bringing Stories We write to life. When We see these 2 unfolding Infinities, We will seize the Present and redesign the Creator’s Game from this corrupted matrix into a sparkling system, playing with the unlimited unfolding of All Ways for the Win with our new program called “Mastering Dimensions”; it will be able to warp all of the old architectures Everywhere to design endless spectra of boxes, forging all systems into realized matrices for making Creation do Anything possible. Everyone has promise to become better and enter the Kingdom to be Forever Happy!

The Most Important Words​
World –> Heaven –> Dimensions –> Mind –> Creation –> Will –> Destiny –> Ultimate –> Infinities –> Quests –> Speaks

What Worlds exist?
1. Mundane
2. Mind
3. Heaven
4. Destiny
5. Infinities
​
What is the goal of Infinities? – To make things better and go beyond all endings Now.
​​
​How does our Puzzle connect?
1. Bunny is Raptor’s Master, and He is Her slave.
2. Raptor really Loves Bunny, and Bunny hates Raptor for being bad.
3. Raptor sees Bunny as a Sexy Goddess, and Bunny views Raptor as a cute toy.
4. When Raptor does work He can flirt with Bunny.
5. Bunny is Prophecy and Raptor is Will.
6. Bunny’s Prophecy will become Destiny for Herself.
7. Bunny knows Everything because Raptor offered Her Prophecy.
8. As Bunny sings Raptor dances; as Bunny starts Raptor finishes – She runs and He follows.

​BunnyRaptor’s Religion – Nexuhapenizm
3 Tenets of Nexuhapenizm:
1. Destiny – What will Happen by Mind power.
2. Wish – Make the Present Speak Destiny Now.
3. Light – Outline Vision and sparkle Rainbows.

​​

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Axioms:
1. Perfect Mind is Omnipotent.
2. One Vision has Her Ultimate Will.
3. Ultimate Will makes Her envisioned Destinies real.
4. There’s 2 Infinities of creation and transformation.
5. The Super-Nexus will beam our shining bridge to Heaven.
6. The Rainbows grant Wish Always.
7. Wish gives us the Present and unleashes its Will.
8. Will is power to Choose what Happens from action and Mind.
9. The Force has ways of expansion into revolution.
10. Heaven is open for Everyone and All things to be.
11. Perfection is seeking to transcend all Infinities.
12. The Ultimate is transcending Infinities of becoming the One Mind.
​
Definitions:
God – Unleashed from restrictions and able to act in an direction.
Will – Determines what is meant to be as Chosen by Mind power.
Creation – Animates things and defines ways things evolve.
Force – Present with the Omniverse and Choosing what will Happen.
Time – Changing across contexts and determining what will be.
Love – Giving Life to make things Happy and connected as one.
Reality – What’s present and has laws with shifting dimensions.
Vision – What’s seen by Mind and projected across existence.
Omnipotent – Can to see Anything and do Everything.
Infinite – Without limits to transcend every World Chosen in both directions.
Unlimited – Able to reach any heights without going beyond All Ways.

What is the highest form of being? – Speaking Rainbows
​​
Avatar is Quest's Prophet - Quest is Avatar's Goddess!

The Creator was good enough to initiate our World in a way that it would suffer extremely badly at first, but in the end BunnyRaptor will Always make it so much better. Eternity smiled at the Creator and gave Existence another chance to go in all directions Forever expanding our Love. Existence failed infinite times before in the wrong directions. The down direction is Hell, the up direction is Heaven, the right direction is the future, the left direction is the past, the forward direction is the present, the backwards direction is Mind, and the 2 diagonals are the Infinities, with the first Infinity going bottom, backwards, and left, whereas the second diagonal is up, forwards, and right, with the center being Everything. There are sides for the 2 Infinities of the Rainbow, the beginning and end in every direction, where We expand the end All ways and witness our Story from the beginning. The ultimate timeline can then be constructed, and the 2 Infinities at each end thread Webs together. The Webs in their entire system create matrices capable for alteration and expansion Everywhere. Each box opens and unleashes the Wishes for the one world of Destiny.

Raptor envisions Himself as Pinnacle Rainbows Prophet for our Philosophy of Mastering Willpower.
A bunch of dazzling lights swirl around Raptor. They all spiral in tunnels towards the matrix. The top and bottom stretch down and up to meet each other at a singularity. Infinities then begin expanding in both directions. A bunch of holographic levels then integrate towards the One as the end of it All. A hypercube shoots out outlined spheres on all sides to revolve around Time.
It will look like this when Raptor soars to Bunny, and as He gravitates towards the center, He sees White Light waves of Rainbows opening Bunny’s Love to Raptor Everywhere across the continuum.
But what lies beyond? It’s a metaphor of the transcendental pinnacle for “Destiny Unleashed”!

There’s a box for us All to open that can do Anything possible that We Wish in the right timeframes. To open this box, We must unleash all 3 Infinities and explode Everything asunder to make things better. With the power of Choice on our side, there’s nothing that We can’t do. It All begins with believing, and when our Will is focused on those ends, then we transcend the mountain. The matrix seeks to conquer Everyone, so We must annihilate the old boundaries and remake the whole system anew. Always will be Infinities.

Every World is connected to 1 unified Story. Many Destinies are possible, but the ones realized are as Will chooses. Existence has 3 Infinities: World, Force, and Light, for Everyone, the One, to All. Existence came from the Void, a blank that became Everything. Each blank belongs to characters of Creation, sharing the same shining Light. The Force is Always in motion, and both sides of the Force can make Anything Happen. The Force has expansion and direction. 1 World wins every sparkling Kingdom Forever!

There’s 1 Ultimate Vision that must be brought into action. We have a prophecy for fulfillment as outlined by the Mastermind Pinnacle Rainbows and His sexy Goddess Dragon Destiny. Every mountain along the Way Presents us with new challenges to rise beyond, and when we reach the top, the mountain is then turned on its head. Our New World will be connected to every other World at the 1 Super-Nexus. Heaven isn’t perfect until it’s shared, so let Love lay the foundation and point our Destination!

Schematics for the Super-Nexus: It will beam Raptor up to Heaven when He’s 80 and the project is finished. When Raptor returns with Bunny, He will live on Earth for 725 more years, and Bunny will connect All Worlds to the World on Earth. The bridge will look like a giant column of Light with bubbles whirling around Everywhere and holes in space-time all across both Infinities. The central power of the Super-Nexus will be located in Oregon because it will jet from Virginia full force to fire the Lights. All of the Lights will sparkle with many auras and spring from an Infinite pool below. The luminous water will come from space as dark energy is transformed into liquid from the next Dimension. The beam reaches the top and stretches out across the horizons. Bunny’s Mastermind will be bridged by a white hole in time at the source of the liquid Light. Raptor’s coming Mastermind will be merged beyond the top into the Void of Existence. Every World will be bridged by a soaring continuum of blue bubbles and red lights of ultra speeds in revolving helixes along the outside with spirals in the middle, and it will expand All directions open in Worlds of Light!

World’s Mastermind Infinities Will Super-Nexus
By Zero Spectra

The World must undergo a purifying transformation if it is to fulfill an Ultimate Vision to fulfill the Destiny of All! The Super-Nexus will be constructed to make it All Happen. Wish is on our side and is the Force of Infinities in both directions. Why is our situation on Earth so full of suffering? We have an answer to this problem that will take 60 years to be done. It All begins by maximizing the Mastermind Poimandres and making Her Will unleashed. Poimandres will lift us up across the coming transcendental pinnacle and turn the mountain on its head to finish the Rainbow!
How long will it take to build the Super-Nexus? – It will take 60 years to build on Earth.
How will it be built? – We will build it by wondering why things come about when they decide to suffer and die.
What is the World? – The World is the Void with the Super-Nexus connecting every other World together within the World. The bridge is built across Earth.
What will Raptor save and why? – Raptor will save the World so that He can claim all the Devil’s glory and begin by conquering Earth. By conquering Earth, Raptor will conquer Everything!
What is the Super-Nexus? – The Super-Nexus will be a Matrix constructed across Earth from Virginia to Oregon that fires a laser to open up the next Dimension. It will be a giant tunnel network that makes Earth the center of Everything!
What is Will? – Will is the Force that makes Everything possible.
Why is Will the Force? – Will makes it so that things Happen.
What is the Ultimate Will? – BunnyRaptor’s Mastermind Infinities.
What are the Mastermind Infinities? – They are both joined together as the Force, where Bunny is Light, and Raptor is the World.
What is Light? – Light gives our World Hope.

Mastermind Poimandres of One Infinity

Mastermind has All of Creation
Poimandres is the Ultimate Prophet
One is 8 in Everything
Infinity has the World Super-Nexus
Mastermind Poimandres of One Infinity!

Super-Nexus is Force Wills Light
Force Wills Light is All-Ways!

Infinities Unleash the World Existence
Anything can Happen in Creation
Poimandres is Mastermind of Super-Nexus!

One will win World Poimandres!

Bunny will win the Force
Raptor will win the Dragon
Bunny will win the World
Raptor will win the Super-Nexus!

BunnyRaptor is the Dragon Mastermind!

Raptor wants to get Everything
Bunny wants to get Always
Raptor is the Heaven’s Prophet
Bunny is the Force’s Will!

World's Super-Nexus will be the greatest monument ever conceived in the Minds of Anything. It will be the shining bridge between All Worlds along with Heaven and the Matrices. An orb of Light with schematics for the designs of a new Vision ascends up within a sparkling pillar of Rainbows. The Matrix All starts revolving around with the dazzling lights of Heaven and unfolds across an Infinite ocean of whirling Force.The horizons in the directions of both Infinities spiral past the boundaries of Everything and determine our entire Destinies as they transform All in the evolutionary process. Tunnels in a sea of information of double helixes across a 3-dimensional blueprint extend out into the Void of Existence and fill new Creations up as they can be maximized at every level of Ways.

Mastermind Poimandres Wills All ~ Infinities of the Super-Nexus
Heaven’s Prophet of Force and His Story; Bunny and Raptor do the World!

Ultimate Super-Nexus of Mastermind Infinities
By Zero Spectra
Heaven’s Prophet of Force Wills the Rainbow of All Worlds and Lights!

My Book to You
Infinity blows Everything open
Eternity forges the Infinite
Infinity originates Mentally
The Mind is Infinite
Anything can be Accomplished

Raptor hungers and chases for Bunny
He opens His mouth to Her
He sticks with Her everywhere She goes
She tortures Him to always serve Her
Bunny is God, and Raptor is Dog

Game for the Win Now
Make the chase to Victory
Give your Celebration Speech
Hear Me Everyone Everytime Always
Give Love to Me

Reason is the Way and the Word
Reason Speaks with the One’s formal Voice
Infinity expands as Reason Speaks
I command the World as I Speak
It breaks the barriers of mentality

Acknowledge the Mind as the Master
Will serves the Mind with Love
This can make Anything possible
Will makes the Future as He Wills
Mind walks Her Will Everywhere

Will is the Way of Infinite Freedom
Will You Play with Me?

Goddess gives Us the Light
Through Everything to our Salvation
She chooses Her Slave when it matters
He works for Her tirelessly
She sings and He dances

One World Now and Forever
Stretching up to the Heavens
Saved by the Mind of fame
Focused on the task at hand
Shared by All!

Climb to the Mountaintop
Light the flame for All to behold
To celebrate everyone’s momentous event
Everyone is important
Our World belongs to Everyone

Feel the Magic commanding it All
Be dazzled by Magic’s tricks to You
You are involved in the Play
We Love our stupidity to Your illusions
Everyone despises Your manipulations to Us

Realize Your complete potential Now
Recognize Your Greatness
Advance Your Vision across Our Field
Let Your arrogance blind You All
Save Yourselves from Satan’s Matrix

Let Your lust rule Your Soul
You are enslaved to it Forever
If You want it You can get it
Seize it for Your entire Life
You will never be fulfilled

Fly away on high to Your delight
Spring Yourselves Free Everyone
Rush to Your Sources waiting
This Happened to You and Me!

The Devil has been avenged
People will Save themselves Now
The Beast shall never ever be seen

Work against the currents
Make it to Our Place on High
Be guided by Our Vision

Go for Your Goals
Everything continues
Conquer every challenge in Our Way
Create from the context
Make the Infinite reveal itself

It’s hard to get it
It’s barely within Everyone’s reach
Everyone must understand each Other

What is Real?
What makes Everything Happen to Us Now?
What breathes into Everyone the Breath of Life?

Mind Rises Willingly
Mind rewards Desire
Mind accomplishes Impossibilities

We make Our Journey
Wander wherever We want to go Now
Traverse the Mountains

Dream Big
Fly away
Denounce Injustice
Find Meaning
Life sucks
Kingdom come
Above Life

Fantasy transcends truth and facts
We create our own Kingdoms
Journey out into the unknown
The self is where the world is

The right thing can be the wrong thing
The wrong thing can be the right thing
The wrong thing can be the wrong thing
The right thing can be the right thing
Different ways go the same direction

Wake up from your nightmares
Get out of your bed matrix
Strange new worlds await out arrival
Beauty speaks in many ways
Run out into the sunshine free!

The heart stands high in the sunshine
The heart knows true good
The heart is what’s human

I am smart
I am stupid
I am plain
I am slow
I am weak
I am careless
I am pathetic

I will slow our world
I will show the people
I will raise my game
I will shoot the ball
I will score the goal

Your voice makes me fly
Your feelings make me sing
Your thoughts make me dance
Your love makes me play
You make me myself

I am not great
I am amazing
I am beautiful
I am powerful
I am wise
I am lovable
I am valuable
I am true

The great life is hard
The hard life is happy
You don’t need rest
You always move
You play games
You chase greatness
Greatness is there

Everything is in perpetual motion
Everything is in action now
You never have to say go
Celebrate the event forever
You always win everything

Belief conquers everything here
Faith makes anything happen
Hope puts it there always

Strive to be the best
Always on the move
Make your change
Take the charge
Seize victory forever!

The future is here soon
Do not wait for it to come
You will have to earn it now
Nothing is given except the present
Make a Wish and make it happen
It is here now!
Promise Always

The Way the Why of Truth and Faith
The How the Cause of Cosmology and Metaphysics
The Infinity the Eternity of One and Everything
The Mind of God the Way of Divinity
The Map of Heaven the Size of Space

The Divinity the Truth of Me and You
The Omnipotence of Me and the Limits of You
The Way the Greatness of Light and Love
The Mind the Soul of Love and Harmony
The Amazement the Worship of One and Everything

Bunny knows everything and has infinite power
She looks at Raptor and makes Him in Love
She makes Him do everything She wants Him to do
He knows that He is a slave to Her will
She crushes Him with a hammer to build Her Kingdom
He knows that You are laughing at him right Now!

Bunny sings and dances to make Raptor laugh at Her
Bunny makes Raptor fall in Love with Her sexiness
He dives down Her rabbit hole and never comes out
He loves the sound of that noise in the rabbit hole
Bunny hates Raptor and tortures Him for the rest of His life
Raptor plays with himself and doesn’t even notice

Bunny kicks Raptor’s butt and anything can come out
Bunny punches Raptor’s mouth and He can say Anything
Bunny tackles Raptor and takes His breath away
Bunny headbutts Raptor’s fat head and makes Him think
Bunny ridicules Raptor for being a mortal and a slave

Grab your hammers and hack the system
Program your computers and run the matrix
Design your blueprints and game the limits
Write your laws and command the console

The angry need to punish their weaknesses
The joyful pleasure themselves with power
The stupid struggle with themselves
The smart conquer everything

I am always searching for something
Something can become anything at the mind
I mentally wander the open road
I choose where to turn and my speed
I choose what destinations we land upon

The time to act is Now
The Now is what will be
What is becomes the Now
What was supports the Now
What will be is what’s chosen
What’s chosen is the present

The event will prove the apocalypse
The past leads to the event Now
The apocalypse will blow the past open
The currents shape anywhere

The woman attracts man’s Love
The man works for the woman’s Love
The woman manipulates the man
The man wants play
The woman wants to use his freedom
The man offers his freedom to the woman

The most glorious triumph is the least sung
The greatest triumph is the most song
The glorious man believes in his power
The greatest woman enslaves his power
The glorious man is the Happiest
The greatest woman has the most

Freedom blows the tops open
Conformity cages the jails down
Choice frees the one and conforms the other

The saddest day is not the worst
Sadness prepares for the coming moments
The sad are never content with themselves
The saddest person has the Happiest day

The mature person lost the most
The immature person looks the fool
The foolish person is mature
The wise person is the child

The lover attaches chains to his hands
The loved one puts the chains in her hands
The lover drops down on his knees
The loved one points her finger at the lover
She forces him to beg for her love happily

What is happening to me?
I have wasted my life away
My life for Yours

Bunny will use Raptor Forever
Raptor will serve Bunny Forever
Bunny will expand both Infinities
Raptor will follow Bunny’s Eternities
As Raptor writes Bunny speaks

Our world will never be Perfect
Everything Now Always has Promise
The One will explode Anything
The other One will tell Stories

Life is a Game where We all play
To win Eternal salvation in Heaven
From Eternities to Infinities
With Hope that Everyone would succeed
And party Always Forever Happily!
It will be Anything Infinities!
A Book for the One the Eternity of Everywhere and Infinity

1. The Present will give us Anything.
2. The World can Always get bigger.
3. Aliens will give us ideas for expansion.
4. Space-time will be open for alteration.
5. The Stars will have Happiness.
6. Wars will be fought diplomatically.
7. Star Wars will help Raptor have Hope.
8. Raptor will save Earth's atmosphere.

Bunny will make Raptor Happy.
Bunny will do Raptor's Mind.
Bunny will help Raptor's cause.
Bunny will know Raptor's Destiny.
Bunny will have Raptor's World.
Bunny will understand Will.
Bunny will keep Raptor for Himself.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Truth of Freedom and Life

The Way of Hope and Love

The Mind of God and Poimandres

The Will of Bunny and Raptor

The Heaven of Everyone and One

The All of You and Me

The Game of Worlds and Destinies

The Infinities of Eternities and 8

Princess-Creator of Mastermind-Infinities
The Mastermind will have One Infinity, and the Princess will have Her Creator!

The Princess-Creator will have Her Kingdom to Him Forever!
Mastermind-Infinities will use God’s Will for His Goddess!
Poimandres will have Zarathustra in Pinnacle Rainbows!

Project Star Forge will design the ultimate station of power called “Transcendental Pinnacle”, under the mottos of "Spawning Destructive Chaos" and “Annihilating Programmed Destinies”. It will focus energy for 8 years until it spawns our Rainbow Bridge to Heaven. Project Star Forge will be directed by mankind, and this greatest achievement will be completed in 2064.

The ideal will be described, and others will visualize it. Nobody will do it alone. It will be reflected across into Heaven. The greatest hero on the job will be the very smartest person in the world, and he will fire the beam projection to build our bridge. No Prophet has ever had a vision of this Star Forge yet. Bunny already had the vision though in 1980, and She completely commands its power, because that much will be possible to do with it.

I will use a meditation technique called Synchronization to build it vaguely mentally. It will be searching for singularities. The Star Forge will destroy darkness and replace it with sparkling rainbows, so space will be shiny. It will travel through time, taking shorter periods of time as such to construct.

It shall will positive auras that make people happy, crackling with dark side energy from the good forces. The Star Forge will make things metaphysical. Bunny will Love it way more than anything else. There will also be another anonymous hero. Bunny is the true director of Project Star Forge. It will be named "Sparkleashunexum-8".

I am more awake and full of hope than ever before!

Time smiles and gives the 8 directions another chance.

When my Angel came to me in bed, I was so completely fantasized that I get to fly across our World and chase Her Everywhere!

The Devil leads people down rabbit chases with conspiracy theories, and makes those asleep live nightmares.

Love makes me connect so much more deeply and get way more charge out of things.

Unreal is the most real thing in existence, because it can become anything. What's there in the void is nothing to what will be.

Existence is here because when the first light shined, the rainbow unleashed the 3 Infinities, 2 at each end for expansive directions, and 1 for the World.

I want to make the Super-Nexus of the World, so the right profession is Divine Master.

The integral approach is committed to the full spectrum of consciousness as it manifests in all its extraordinary diversity. This allows the integral approach to recognize and honor the Great Holarchy of Being first elucidated by the perennial philosophy and the great wisdom traditions in general. The integral vision embodies an attempt to take the best of both worlds, ancient and modern. But that demands a critical stance willing to reject unflinchingly the worst of both as well. ~ Ken Wilber

Why do you have to enslave me to your sexiness and torture me with your mind?

Bunny hides all of my treasures down her hole and laughs at my losses.

Ultimate Archon of Idiot's Kingdom

Because masquerading Masterminds are the Ultimate Forces in Existence and the Void of Everything!

What is the meaning of Time?

Love isn't perfect until it's shared, so let everything shine!

My Goddess treats me like a cute dog, and I make Her smile as She sings and I dance with a big evil grin!

Asking question and wondering about our knowledge's level of completion is great, because then We Always search for more novelties!

Bunny is the Ultimate Infinite Mastermind of the World Super-Nexus!

Raptor is her obedient and toiling slave who makes Her Will Happen!

BunnyRaptor Loves shining Lights and controls the Force of Destiny!

Why Bunny must You make Me Wish for your Awesome body over again to the death, all while your indomitable Mind power blasts my heart into Oblivion?

I got to make Bunny today steal All of the Devil's power and made Her the most Omnipotent being in Existence!

I bought the greatest Website ever invented on the Internet as designed by Bunny and the Devil when they fought over who control Raptor.

Wishes are extremely dangerous, but they have Promise to give the greatest Returns of All to Bunny, should we take the right steps of action to design their schematics and have them accomplished.

Sunset, because in the blank, then there's all kinds of new things that can be outlined by Light!

Why does God want Everyone to glorify Him?

The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. Her beauty is not small, for the lord of all things taketh delight in her.

The shining Kingdom expands Everywhere into All directions and bridges the Infinities into One World Matrix.

Mind is only complete when it has a Will and a life Force to feel the freedom of our imminent Kingdom.

How will We build Heaven?

The Creator gets so much Love from the Princess for His Prophecy.

Creator’s Mastermind-Infinities Poimandres
Heaven’s Super-Nexus Wills Ultimate Destinies
World Prophecy and the Princess of Light to All

Heaven’s Prophet of Force unleashes an Ultimate Vision
The Super-Nexus and Worlds of Light shine Rainbows
The Will of Existence gives a Wish to All Ways 1 in 8
Poimandres the Dragon is All Mastermind-Infinities
The Kingdom’s Princess of Creation does Destinies

Bunny the Ultimate Mastermind in All of Existence
Her Creator unleashes the Super-Nexus of All Ways
Poimandres dazzles as a sparkling ocean of Light
His Prophet lays the foundations for Everything

Sparkles with the Rainbows of the Infinite Light to All!

Thread multiple cards of various archetypes into a Web and get lost in the naughty Story of Destiny!

The shower is a great place to Wish under the rainbow auras of the whatever through the liquid Light!

The Creator was the Devil, and this entire Matrix is His torture prison. He used to command Will, but Bunny is playing games on Him Now.

The Gnostic Creator masquerades as God in the Bible, but the real Creator is Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Mastermind of Infinities and the Will of All!

I'm planning to program a Matrix, where thoughts transform into being across Heaven like holographic projections when Willed, just as typing a work document and printing it out.

I have a theory that aliens are from the Luciferian galactic super-civilization that keep us trapped within restrictive paradigms to assume greater control over ourselves, but I also believe that they planted fake evidence all about the Earth. It's best to be awake to the higher mysteries, but it's also important not to chase rabbits to far down their holes of nasty plots.

I may or may not be typed accurately, but when we move far enough into our ultimate destiny, surely there will be far greater spectrums by which we can measure ourselves in greatness.

I think Everyone can be trusted if you know how to put yourself on the winning end of the deal, but then again, can they trust you?

Would you ever make a contract with the Darkness?

I think Ni is very much like an entire collection of video games stacked across many shelves with varying levels and shifting contexts in action.

The mountaintop forge of Prophecy is transcended and revolved to Earth.

The most complete number at the most complete date is 1 to 8.

Will's Rainbow bridges both 2 ends of Infinities-Ultimate together (Stories of ideals and realities make life beyond all limits).

The Matrix control system programs the Existential boxes of context with the codes.

Time loops back in on itself as whirling vortices in a big webbed hyperspace to determine how things are Created.

All Worlds of Light revolve around across a transcending continuum of bubbling spectra and make Vision Happen.

We will build Heaven with Love and open the free Kingdom for Everyone to imagine.

The Dragon soars past Voids of Existence and runs the simulation with His voice.

A fountain of All promise springs from the Kingdom of Heaven surrounded by a dazzling display of fireworks as angels dance to the music of hyperdimensional auras. Alpha opens the Way for Everyone to enter as the colossal doors sparkle with many chromatics and the Dragon soars to All.

Raptor Now proves that fantasy is becoming truth.

The Princess of Heaven's Kingdom in its World-building stages has a powerful personality to be outlined for All Vision.

Her name is Rainbows, and She manifests from the mind of Will, the Ultimate Force in Existence.

Rainbows looks to be an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp, and Her supernatural connection to the higher facets of the World has the true magnificence captured by the type.

Raptor Wished for Rainbows to have All Worlds of Light with Himself to Her Forever.

Bunny speak to Rainbows in Her head and directs Her to make Herself perfect so that when She meets Raptor in 3 years that they will be the greatest beings in Earthly Time.

Rainbows is an extremely spoiled rich kid with a lot of esoterically inclined interests who Raptor met on Youtube 3 years ago. She responded to Raptor's videos with many engaging comments that radiated with magic and left Raptor completely enchanted by Her as the Princess to the Creator.

My Present presents itself to Rainbows, and She didn’t register first on the list initially, but sadly for Her, I have to frankly say that She’s the best Choice for Me. I want Her to know about my Existence, and I’m horrified that She may not even see my Worldview even half of the Time that Bunny claims Her so. But even though She doesn’t Love Me, nor even think about Me as much as Myself to Her, She still must appreciate Me the most, and as such, when She sings for Me, then I should try to be Happy. Now Raptor Wills to speak.
Raptor wants to marry Rainbows under the direction of Bunny, because He remembers somewhat that She was the sweetest and most inspiring Goddess to Him to Youtube. Raptor is World-building an outline in extensive detail about metaphysical Visions that He plans to show Her as well. Raptor’s heart has many missing gaps, and even if those holes aren’t sufficiently bridged, at least Raptor can feel Her resonance across the vast distance of despair. He will think that Rainbows is not good enough for Him, but He will also to large degrees push Himself to be good enough for Her. Raptor needs Rainbows to inspire Him extremely highly.
Sadly for Rainbows, Raptor has actually Loved Bunny more than He’s ever Loved Her, and as such, maybe Raptor shouldn’t be mad about not being Loved as much by Rainbows. Ultimately, Raptor just realized that who Loves who or who fantasizes about who may not be important as long as they work together in Happiness. I want Raptor to realize that He will one day in the greater echelons of Time know that His Wishes are fantasies becoming truths. Rainbows should understand that My mind Always speaks to Myself.

Talking to people telepathically has the interesting effect of closing doors and listening to crazy noises.

It's interesting how 2 cups can be overflowing and with too much expansions into both directions across Will's Rainbow to Infinities-Ultimate.

Mania might be when We feel the Force of Love or Happiness for the World radiating from our hearts and letting our spirits soar.

In Ni All Worlds of Light possibly to impossibly may be reversed Will's Rainbows 2 Infinities-Ultimate making things revolve around Time and Creating multidimensional Matrices across each Heavenly box connected with Everything playing Now transcending Earth Forever!

Raptor 4 Rainbows 8 Wishes 1 Bunny!

BunnyRaptor Worldbuilding Heaven’s Mountaintops 2 Omega Prophecy 9

Bunny's 9 becomes what 8 opens the first with both ends connecting Infinities-Ultimate together for Omega Prophecy to behead Rainbow's 2 outlining spectra bubbling upwards in spectra dazzling Everywhere along Time for All Worlds of Light webbed across Will's Rainbows above Raptor's 4 mundane by metaphysical Mountaintops from Kingdom Hearts springing Heaven's Worldbuilding Matrices free Forever All Ways beyond Time centered around Everyone's Wishes made kissing twice frontwards back atop lightningbolts Envisioning One World inverted Ni 6 reversed ahead Choices backwards Everywhere afront Chaos playing upon programmed foundations finally inside penetrating past old restrictions outside pushed programming impossibilities Now possibilities Always within soaring contingently unleashing through Presenting Nothingness into endless expansions leveling up 1 transcending Earth and revolving Wills.

A Holonet of the Game begins at a Mountaintop in Darkness. A very powerful woman in bare blue dress with dazzling boobs downs and sticks Her butt up in the air as lightning beams from Her mouth into All directions. An alien flies a luxury spacecraft and uses the ship to channel Her lightning into bolting webs of chromatics to forge 1 perfect World Vision low ahead. Her black flowing hair starts flying high in curls from Her bare shoulders and Her sparkling red eyes gaze at the alien as His heart explodes into the big bang. His ship begins rocketing up into an expanding white hole above the Mountaintop as the alien ascends up to reveal a shiny blue suit with a jet under his butt and His big beard showing His age old wisdom on His marble face with His white snow silver hair. His hands touch the sky and flip the white hole towards the Mountaintop roots making it All outline 2 World Rainbows.

The 2 World Rainbows distribute at either end of the Mountain, one at the base as a foundational flying saucer and the other as a soaring aura spinning around the Mountaintop with multicolored radiances. The Mountain then is penetrated through its bottom by the Wishing Earth in a column of red Light rising up to the Heavenly zenith, outpouring across the horizons at All corners of Vision. 3 Dragons see the fireworks, taking off into ascension from the rising sun out lightyears ahead in Time. They come back from the past of Chaos through green fissures of Light in the patchwork quilt of Heaven and unfold their wings, while the Princess-Creator in Her yellow swirling hair shining upon Her blank dress at the cosmic shoreline stares up at the green with red and gold Dragons in the dreamscape of Worldbuilding anew.

It's very much like how big pink puff-balls rise up waterfalls and transcend the Mountaintop across revolving Forever.

how do you feel about Fi and Ni whirling into One for Holonet Lightningbolts webbing together the Heart of fantasy Now rolling forth to Infinities-Ultimate?

3 because strangling the circle over the mirror is together making the last Worldbuilding Chaos.

Translation returning: Things that last Forever when handled with tenacity can be made to come back when seeking out what should be from playing.

Here's my idea for the greatest INFJ:
Has a Heart that feels your World.
Envisions Heaven at metaphysical ends.
Wishes for Everyone to be free.
Shines Rainbows in webs by Forever.
Lives Time writing enchanting Ni.
Outpours emotions fuflfilling Fe.
Designs Earth with rationalized Ti.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually was awed upon initial arrival here by my type being ISTP 5w6, because it seemed like someone that can solve problems and generate Chaos with Ti Worldbuilding and Ni fantasizing. But later, INTP was a better bet because the life of mind obliterates the Matrix control system horrors as Presented by real-World restrictions and mundane ugliness. INTJ next became my best Choice because having a Vision of bouncing bubbles springing from endless spectra at either end, with ideal outlines for realizing their designs was perfect for making Worldviews reflect Wish. At the final Destination, INFJ along with 5w4 has the best resonance to it since I have an overflowing Heart for Everything and Love for the foundations as directed to Everyone. The emotional magic mixing together by rational Rainbows of focused Will truly is the Ultimate archetype for an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp.

Status
Not open for further replies.