MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics
    https://www.simonsfoundation.org/qua...antum-physics/

The amplituhedron, a newly discovered mathematical object resembling a multifaceted jewel in higher dimensions. Encoded in its volume are the most basic features of reality that can be calculated — the probabilities of outcomes of particle interactions.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I'm all for looking at external information. I think it's a great way to better back up ideas.

However, I don't think the results alone can really show us everything. The dynamics of course are too complex to fully predict. Maybe or maybe not what we do is determined (free will?), but even if it is determinable, surely there's a ton of stuff to integrate. That could prove very tough.

As such, having a good theory of things can give us a more holistic understanding I think. That's the biggest reason I look at evidence, is because it can give pieces for constructing theories.

My best guess is that it depends on the context. This is because we each have our own independent points of view.

It's difficult to say, at least as far as subjective questions go (like what's best for all, or what the right way is, and so forth), that one person is correct; this would mean that anyone else who thinks differently would have to be wrong, at least on some level. I prefer to think that all of our perspectives actually have value, though some may very well give greater treasures than others.

Of course, other things that are more empirical (specifically science and experience) seem to have more objective values that can be given absolute correctness (assuming our observations our accurate). Just because we see something doesn't necessarily mean that's its true essence. As such, I think that all ways of seeing things each capture something within the overall picture of everything.

Ultimately, we really don't know exactly what qualifies as "true". The only thing I can think of is that the general concept of truth may form a best fit with the true self, or "I Am that I Am".

This pretty much means that we should act with the force and feeling of our true character, better reflect the light of God (love). Love is the greatest power of them all I believe. What better truth is there to have than true love?

I think you're trying to phrase more elegantly the question of "Where is the center of it all?" That's something our society is still too primitive to definatively answer. We would need to explore much more of the universe and existence in general to even begin answering that question. For now, it may be more useful just to consider it all "acentric".

They say that the journey means more than the destinations. It seems that we could go on exploring existence forever, and even if we do manage to map it all out, it could still be very much like in video games (Elder Scrolls for instance) how you can do any infinite numbers of things in infinite ways and go on doing it without end.

I've long theorized that the greatest quest in life before us is the ascent of man. However, this seems to introduce the paradox of there possibly being too many people in Heaven, since if we're always getting better, then eventually everyone would reach their peaks.

In World of Warcraft for example, the proportion of level 60 players (highest level) when I played for a bit kept getting higher and higher all of the time. It then kind of stinks how everyone is so uber-powerful, takes away the diversity.

Therefore, if we were reigning supreme at the divine level, there would have to be plenty of forms below us. Perhaps that answers the question as to why we live in hell. I just hope there's an escape, both for the logical fallacy of everyone going to the best level goes, and for the idea of transcending our platform.

"Good" is another one of those fuzzy concepts, much like the idea of truth - that is, it's values are contingent with those of the individual. Love however is something more subjective, as it doesn't need to be given empirical analysis. As such, love is completely open and free. I believe that love can be put into the category of what we call good, since what we love gives us happiness. Still, it remains unclear as to whether or not what people "wish" for is really what's "good" for being.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
    Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
    Thou breakest the chains and bars
    Whence few come forth free.
    Seasons, years, months, days and hours --
    The children and weapons of Time -- and that Court
    Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
    Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
    Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
    I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
    I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
    And while I rise from my own globe to others
    And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
    That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]
    ~ Giordano Bruno

The brain I see as a type of computer, and our life force gives it energy, makes the programs run and our systems function.

Maybe it's reasonable though to think that smarter people are in general "more free", at least by virtue of their greater mental explorations.

What we measure and observe to operate in external contexts is most certainly a broken relfection of something much higher and greater. Metaphysics is where it's at.

Clearly there's a lot of stuff out there that we're just way too limited to perceive. I put much faith in seeing things by intuitive means, by whirling around concepts in our minds and making improvements until the construct really builds up and becomes a masterwork.

Remember this quote: “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” ― Nikola Tesla

Love is the ultimate power in existence. It can give us the potential for an endless future. Happiness is not perfect until it is shared. With love on our side, we can shine forth our happiness for any with open eyes to see.

People are all connected by God's love for us. We are avatars of his will, expressions of his essence. In each person there exists a conduit that, with an open heart, can reflect the divine light and illuminate our worlds.

In the beginning of it all, love sprung a spark and gave a meaning to forever flow out into everything. Our being depends vitally upon this life force. The greatest truth of all may very well be about love, what fulfills our wishes and makes us all happy.

For us each to expand our horizons of love, we must begin with the grand quest for universal enlightenment. When we have a real knowledge of things and understand what it's all about, then we have a much better forge for creating new things, can have a greater love for the present and all of its amazing gifts.

To integrate these into a synthesis, love is the greatest good and the way of salvation, a shining matrix of paths leading to freedom. We just have to believe!

“The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description.” ― Albert Einstein

No, it isn't. The Buddhists are way too detached to their empowering passions, and they are also much too passive in their stupid peace philosophies of just harmoniously connecting with everything. Those who really love things surely wish to create what's "best for all", and I'm sorry to say that Buddha sitting around naked under the tree isn't going to make any progress towards that. If you want to find the "ultimate answer of everything", love is a central point of importance to integrate. There's a quote by Revan that goes, "You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness." The greatest power is Love!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The goal is to retrieve what was locked away within us, to re-establish contact with our higher centers, and ultimately remember who we are. And it all begins with self-observation and listening to your heart.

The mission of Cosmic Consciousness within man is to enlighten man’s ego. In other words, Cosmic Consciousness actively guides the process of awakening the ego to its true nature, hence it directs the inner world of dreams and astral projections during sleep. Cosmic Consciousness takes over and creates whatever is necessary for our self-consciousness to understand and experience our ego. That is why prophets, saints and disciples of all religions and philosophies have been enlightened and have received knowledge and wisdom through their dreams, visions and astral travels. The ways that our soul carries out its initiatory course of action to awaken our ego and open up the "rainbow bridge to infinity" is a source of great gratitude and awe.

You can read those articles yourself, but those 2 paragraphs I think capture the very basic and essential points from each article in their respective conclusions.

Okay, now for my own ideas:
    1. Whenever I want God to "tell me" something, I ask him in a prayer and meditate on that concept, in which he guides my visions and even gives me dreams.
    2. Shut out your senses to think with full clarity. I hyper-focus my mind and direct it towards the subject of inquiry. Zoom in your mental lights and keep the picture integrated.
    3. Whirl around and amplify a bunch of conepts in your mind, letting ideas take flight. Inner space is where worlds begin, astral and otherwise.

I'm sorry I don't know of any real supernatural techniques for astral travel. Giving my ideas working solutions is something I have yet (if ever) to realize. Still, we need an integral blueprint first before we can begin the process of bringing constructs to life.

The closest I believe we (as of now) can get to the 5th dimension is through conceptualizing them and tuning into their frequencies. Higher and more developed beings I would guess choose to exist at the "higher levels" rather than at our mundane realm. They don't seem to directly interfere with our progress as a civilization, though I'm sure they can give direction to seekers that open their doors.

What we need is a plan, an overall understanding of our place in this universe and the ultimate destiny of our being. If we could succeed in mapping these things out, then we could lay strong foundations for those who are to come, point the way to the 5th dimension and our immanent salvation.

Yes, I'm quite confident that at least 12 fundamental dimensions exist. I saw a documentary once I think that even said there's 144 planes above the first 12, and more transcendent ones possibly beyond. I don't know how accurate all of that is, but the basic point is that the world is a much bigger place than we perceive, and that's an understatement.

I'm not fully aware, but I do believe that there's a certain relativity in things when we look at distances far separated in size. If we penetrate small enough, then the atoms are little universes. When we scale up to our level, those things are there, but we can't even see them. The same could apply to our cosmos, where if we ascended upward to the multiverse, then all of its constituent universes could be like the atoms at our level.

Dreams are essential in the act of creation. First things need to start out mentally. I saw a video before that scientifically explained, assuming its right, that the quantum fluctuations which theoretically birth new universes need to have a mind to perceive them, or otherwise they wouldn't exist. The concept we invent to solve this problem would be God. You could say then that we're each pieces in God's dreams. Perhaps the same principle applies to ourselves at some level as well. We most certainly can perceive things in our dreams and even conduct interactions that on the waking level wouldn't work. Then we even need to imagine stuff up before we act to produce the new. The concept of "will" seems to begin as an idea, and then the idea translates into action; basically, the will of the mind makes it so that things "will" unfold.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

There's a quote from Gottfried Leibniz at the last line on the following page of my website I'll start this off with: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/terra_program.html

Finally, under this perfect government, there will be no good action unrewarded and no evil action unpunished; everything must turn out for the well-being of the good; that is to say, of those who are not disaffected in this great state, who, after having done their duty, trust in Providence and who love and imitate, as is meet, the Author of all Good, delighting in the contemplation of his perfections according to the nature of that genuine, pure love which finds pleasure in the happiness of those who are loved. It is for this reason that wise and virtuous persons work in behalf of everything which seems conformable to presumptive or antecedent will of God, and are, nevertheless, content with what God actually brings to pass through his secret, consequent and determining will, recognising that if we were able to understand sufficiently well the order of the universe, we should find that it surpasses all the desires of the wisest of us, and that it is impossible to render it better than it is, not only for all in general, but also for each one of us in particular, provided that we have the proper attachment for the author of all, not only as the Architect and the efficient cause of our being, but also as our Lord and the Final Cause, who ought to be the whole goal of our will, and who alone can make us happy.

I'm not saying I agree with everything in that above passage (like the idea of all things being "perfect"), but the idea is that "God" needs to change the world as we know it and re-establish "the kingdom". During the times of Noah's flood for instance, there was an apocalypse (the flood) that "purifed" the world, purged it of its corruption and made room for new growth.

The point is, when the "Christ Consciousness" is realized, it can and must transform everything at our platform, lift us up to higher states. Look at this next passage from the following link for a better reference frame as to what this all may mean: http://kheper.net/integral/transformation.html

The concept of a global spiritual transformation and New World (a New Heaven and a New Earth), is an old one, appearing first in exoteric religious messianism. The concept of a supernatural end of the world consumation that appears in Zoroastrianism and spreads from there to Judaism and later monotheistic religions, introduces both the concept of a supernatural creator deity and linear time. This idea of resurrection of the dead so that believers can enjoy a paradise of the faithful, and gloat on non-believers suffering in hell, is paradoxically both a ridiculous example of spiritual infantilism and materialism (they are completely unable to conceive of existence apart from the body) and a "psychic dream" (in Sri Aurobindo's phrase) of a future transformed physical existence. But because of exoteric literalism and fundamentalism the genuine vision was lost for several thousand years, appearing every so often as messianic and premillenial revivals.

As a concluding statement, I really don't take all of this stuff literally. But I do agree with the basic idea of human ascension above and beyond up to the divine level, building the rainbow bridge of Heaven to infinity.

Lastly, there's a little poem a wrote that I believe elegantly captures these concepts:

I am...

A manifesting generator of mind
    creating copies from my true being
    breathing fire into the equations
    filling the cosmos with divine light

Cosmic codes are there to crack
    where the system can be hacked
    programming the supercomputer
    mastering our existential game

A new world flows into form
    rushing with the waters of life
    outpouring from an infinite sea
    there to be perfectly shaped

Oh great beast of the sea
    ascend from your depths
    stretch out thy angelic wings
    and shine forth the rainbow!

The Way of the Archmage begins by awakening the Dragon within ("Dragon" is what the asians call the wise).

Nietzsche on the following page of my website shows us the shining path to the Dragon: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/grand_arcanum.html

Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
    Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." "Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt."
    Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: "All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'" Thus speaks the dragon.
    My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough?
    To create new values -- that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred "No" even to duty -- for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values -- that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much. Verily, to him it is preying, and a matter for a beast of prey. He once loved "thou shalt" as most sacred: now he must find illusion and caprice even in the most sacred, that freedom from his love may become his prey: the lion is needed for such prey.
    But say, my brothers, what can the child do that even the lion could not do? Why must the preying lion still become a child? The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a self-propelled wheel, a first movement, a sacred "Yes." For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred "Yes" is needed: the spirit now wills his own will, and he who had been lost to the world now conquers the world.

Okay, that captures the fundamental essence of what the "Dragon" means, and now you shall receive the Wizard's perspective:

A Dragon has the powers of fire (can destroy the old and forge new things into being). It also has wings so that it can fly (can transcend restrictions and do anything). Ultimately, one must rise above all challenges through the force of will. The force of will within our minds makes it so things shall unfold, has all promise to make anything possible. Learn the processes moving our great world system, master the game of creation, integrate all of those lessons together, and unleash it all to transform the architectures of everything!

As an overall conclusion, Giordano Bruno phrases this greatest of goals well:

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
    Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
    Thou breakest the chains and bars
    Whence few come forth free.
    Seasons, years, months, days and hours --
    The children and weapons of Time -- and that Court
    Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
    Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
    Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
    I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
    I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
    And while I rise from my own globe to others
    And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
    That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]

Let's start with the perspective of change and the infinite as presented here: http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/QUANT~1.htm#COSMIC

"Of the things that are, NOTHING is allowed to stand still."
    The Ancient Egyptian Philosopher Hermes Trismegistus

"Time belongs to the relative mind, and has no place in the Eternal or Absolute. Next, the Intellect informs us that it must think of the Absolute as Infinite in Space --present everywhere --Omnipresent. It cannot be limited, for there is nothing outside of itself to limit it. There is no such place as Nowhere. Every place is in the Everywhere. And Everywhere is filled with the ALL --the Infinite Reality --the Absolute." --Yogi Ramacharaka

Okay, now to present my thoughts on the matter, we seem to experience loneliness when the flux of life moves past us, taking something away, or perhaps not giving us what we desire. That's one of the funny things about time, is that it's always making stuff change; the only constant factor is change. Somehow, we need to learn how to control this flow, to focus it at command. Time they say in high-level physics is like a river, capable of altering speed and direction of flow; it can whirl on endlessly in places, come to complete stagnation, branch off into separate streams, reach greater depths in places, and so forth. I think there's much more knowledge to be gathered before we can really solve the problems of what makes us lonely, namely the problem of understanding and mastering time.

A lot of times with my idiot comments, I'm kind of just messing around and having fun. But it still does help to give another spin on the development of radical ideas, because the more you generate in multiple ways, the better the progress. Also, the blacks frankly fascinate me more than any other race. They have survived centuries of persecution, and risen above it. Blacks have even shown that they are just as much if not more competent than the other races at challenging old systems. This I believe is a big positive in the annihilation of old barriers and the advancement of new creations.

I'm not sure the idea of enlightenment necessarily needs a strict definition, nor do I believe that I fully understand these ideas, at all.

However, as a broad generalization, we could see enlightenment as something that well, helps us to see things better. It gives our minds more light, expands our awareness. Light is also a great symbol for the mind of God.

This brings us to a bigger question yet: what is the nature of light (the meaning of the "mind of God")? One cool thing about light is that it has a "timeless" feature to it; time stands completely still for a beam of light, as demonstrated in Einstein's theory of relativity. God then you could say has an eternal essence, has transcended the limits of time. He encompasses all things that are or can be done, throughout the entire scope of everything.

That of course is if were talking about God. But if we're talking about "god", then that could very well be us, even if it takes eons for its accomplishment.

I'm not going to get uber-philosophical with this one. Just live every moment to its fullest, maximize all of its promise. There's a quote I think that goes something like: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift - that is why it is called the "present". Basically, what we do right now is what will shape the world.

Of course, that's just under our limited 1-directional view of time. When seen from the "higher dimensions" (like that article you linked me too), surely it's much more complex and paradoxical.

My thought processes tend to be very integrative. I pretty much just put a bunch of stuff together. It's not like I'm some kind of great visionary or whatever. I just think about these things a lot. It would take like an Einstein or a Tesla and such to have the real "thought experiments". But even they say that much of their ideas are just because they put more of their focus there.

So all I can say is that if you want to learn and generate, if you desire to do so, then it shall be done.

I do indeed have a hard time really imagining what I say. And there's also all kinds of mistakes in basic logic I make. It's good though I think to have your own thoughts and feelings on these things. You shouldn't after all take everything I (or anyone) says on faith alone. Otherwise, then surely it's much more "empty".

I'm much more of a philosopher than a scientist. As such, I'm going to have more idiot's speculation than wise man's solutions.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Conversations with Conceptualizer Directors (INTJs)
    http://personalitycafe.com/intj-arti...ors-intjs.html

Last edited by RaptorWizard; 10-06-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Well, omnipotence is one of those greatest of goals, though it doesn't necessarily need to be reached, or "solved". But it certainly can give direction and meaning.

Much of the excitement we shall find is in the adventure. I must say, this free expression of your "true feelings" is nothing to be ashamed of. And if you're also just trying to be funny, I can receive it in good character.

One of those great quotes that I live by is: Happiness is not perfect until it is shared.

Of course it's wonderful to shine forth our rainbows and be liberated by the power of love, the greatest truth of them all!

There is evidence to suggest that other worlds or dimensions exist just beyond the range of our normal perception, but we remain unaware of them because our minds are not objectively conscious at these higher levels. Our normal level of consciousness is restricted in some way, preventing us from tuning in to these subtler realms. If you have young children you might have noticed them looking a things that don't appear to be there or talking to "imaginary friends". Very young children can actually see into these hidden worlds, but they lose the ability as they grow older.

The idea that mind and matter are substances suggests that there may be many other substances or attributes of being. A suggestion of this kind was put forward by the Dutch philosopher Benedict de Spinoza (b. 1632, Amsterdam , Netherlands.) Spinoza reflected that there may be an infinite number of attributes. Here however, mind and matter have been roughly identified as ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ aspects of being and this suggests that there is no list of attributes that continues the series mind, matter… This suggests that while there may be degrees and elaborations of consciousness unknown to human being there is no mode of being beyond consciousness (this does not imply that other degrees of consciousness will be recognized by human being.) On the other hand, since the sensory modalities correspond roughly to the modes of physical interaction it is easy to imagine the existence of e.g. cosmological systems where creatures have sensory modalities that are not possessed by any living form on earth

To offer my own input now, I take the position that mind and body are separate. If you put a computer system into a machine for instance, then it will operate and perform actions. Our bodies are much like the machines, and the mind is the computer. Of course, information on the computer can evolve over time as it gathers more data, can reach higher levels of programming and overall functionality. Then it can even be transferred to other operating systems, or displayed on a simulator for all to see. The mind truly can explore and expand across the furthest reaches of hyperspace (or in this case, cyberspace).

A lot of that is metaphor, but my basic point is that the mind is a free and dynamic system, follows its own orders of reasoning and sets its own rules, can come to change the very architecture of its experience (life) and reality (existence). I'm not spouting a stupid New Age philosophy of us creating our own reality and such (this would take mind power of the highest order), but we can to an extent influence the events and structures within our control. Ideally, the mind controls our body at our current realm, which in turn shapes our living contexts. The mind can also do extrasensory explorations too, influence the realms of imagination or dreams and such.

Ultimately, I don't think that this whole mind-body/consciousness thing is really a problem, so much as it is something that we have yet to completely master. And maybe we don't need to be the best at it all, but ideally the adventure never ends. There should always be new things of interest that we have yet to discover and explore. The journey in being will forever find new worlds!

The purpose of our minds in general is the will to creation.

The five phases or aspects of creation are:

1. Contacting and Receiving Inspiration From the Transcendent Force
    Joining with and receiving inspiration from the undifferentiated Force creating and sustaining transcendent being and terrestrial existence

2. Forming an Intention
    Intelligence intentionally selecting a Form, Pattern, or Purpose for creating a specific entity (person, object, condition, or event)

3. Using Creative Imagination
    Forming a blueprint or plan for creating the entity selected for manifestation

4. Acting to Produce
    Tangible or intangible operations through which the selected entity is brought into existence relative to the original intention as structured by the blueprint

5. Manifesting in the Supersensible or Terrestrial Domain
    Created entities (tangible or intangible) sustained and used to benefit humankind

5 “The Adversary” is a Christian and Gnostic term. It implies a cunning, strategic, oppositional intelligence. It is like a goal-driven game player that poses an obstacle to the spiritualizing influence of the Creator. Remember that thoughtforms are goal driven; they are seeded with archetypes (“Ideas”) and have the astral passion to pursue them to completion. The Adversary is the ego-extension of the universal Demiurge. We know that, within our own minds, the undisciplined ego is adversarial to our spiritual well-being. It is selfish and body-centric, just as the World Ego is selfish and matrix-centric. Later it will be made clear how this goal-driven aspect is the result of self-amplifying temporal feedback loops. These loops circulate between alternate futures and alternate pasts that compete with each other. The competition concerns which future/past becomes the one set in stone.

6 These are the Archons of Gnostic lore, not the Demiurge itself. But they are often equated with the Demiurge since they hold high reverence for the corrupted Demiurge and carry out its will. They worship the Demiurge because through it, they are endowed with the power to manipulate timelines, alter the world, and have dominion over their enslaved subjects. In the Cassiopaean Transcripts, the Demiurge was named “Ormethion” and was identified with the physical universe in a pantheistic sense. Ormethion was said to be the deity that Reptilian aliens worship. Its root “orm” comes from Greek “hormes” which, according to theoi.com, “was the spirit (daimon) of impulse or effort (to do a thing), eagerness, setting oneself in motion, and starting an action.” You can see how this ties into demi-“urge”. The term also relates to “hormone” which is the primary biological avenue through which the spirit is continually subjugated by the body. We are in the grip of these so-called Archons. They are aliens to which earth is but a cattle farm. We are products of their genetic manipulation, birthed into a world whose history has been altered by their timeline manipulation. Through abductions we are tagged, monitored, and programmed. If there weren’t a divine side counterbalancing all this, we’d all be doomed. But fortunately the future is still up in the air, and thus a grand battle is being waged with a dramatic climax occurring relatively soon.

As for my own Archon theories, I believe they're very powerful entities that broke off from God's kingdom, decided to create their own programs of life. Perhaps that could have been a factor in the development of the various races and religions of the world. They may also have implanted "fake evidence" here across the earth of their activities, just so insane and overly obsessive conspiracy theories can develop on these things and lead people astray. I'm not really sure what the Archons truly are, or what their intentions and actions could and may have been, but it's not an area that I myself would want to get lost. That's the way the dark side seems to be: it offers us little glimpses of something "true" to better sell a greater deception. I instead much prefer to focus on understanding the overall experience of living and the higher secrets of being.

I say your beliefs form a best fit the the idea of Pandeism - that is, a mix of Pantheism (God's infinitude) and Deism (God's immanence).

Weinstein found that pandeism was strongly expressed in the teachings of Giordano Bruno, who envisioned a deity which had no particular relation to one part of the infinite universe more than any other, and was immanent, as present on Earth as in the Heavens, subsuming in itself the multiplicity of existence.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

"The will is a world architect and composer, the will is a world power and mover. The world is shaped in the image of our wills and by the power of our wills. Will has essentially the nature of a force. Like all forces, will has a magnitude and a direction, and just like things move in the direction of the strongest force, things move in the direction of the strongest will. Whenever you loose something, you faced a greater will and were overpowered by it. If you want something to happen strongly enough, if the world wants something to happen strongly enough, then it is going to happen. The will is a creator. Will is a living organism, it grows and develops along with the individual. Weak individuals are characterized by a weak will or lack of will. Ill people are known by an ill will or a destructive will. Hence the presence and development of will is absolutely essential for personal and spiritual ascension. The key to the higher and diviner life is a strong and healthy will, a will to improve, a will to exceed, a will to life, but most importantly a will to ascend. The seed transforms into a flower by a will to ascend in the instrument. The will to ascend is an elevator to the higher levels of being, a key to unlock the higher potentials of life and a power to manifest them. I do want to climb a high mountain today!" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

"The real intent of my writing is not to say, you must think in this way. The real intent is: here are some of the many important facets of this extraordinary Kosmos; have you thought about including them in your own worldview? My work is an attempt to make room in the Kosmos for all of the dimensions, levels, domains, waves, memes, modes, individuals, cultures, and so on ad infinitum. I have one major rule: Everybody is right. More specifically, everybody — including me — has some important pieces of truth, and all of those pieces need to be honored, cherished, and included in a more gracious, spacious, and compassionate embrace." - Ken Wilber