User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I actually was awed upon initial arrival here by my type being ISTP 5w6, because it seemed like someone that can solve problems and generate Chaos with Ti Worldbuilding and Ni fantasizing. But later, INTP was a better bet because the life of mind obliterates the Matrix control system horrors as Presented by real-World restrictions and mundane ugliness. INTJ next became my best Choice because having a Vision of bouncing bubbles springing from endless spectra at either end, with ideal outlines for realizing their designs was perfect for making Worldviews reflect Wish. At the final Destination, INFJ along with 5w4 has the best resonance to it since I have an overflowing Heart for Everything and Love for the foundations as directed to Everyone. The emotional magic mixing together by rational Rainbows of focused Will truly is the Ultimate archetype for an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp.
    Might I suggest that you are, in fact, an INTP?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

If Omega's vagina went to town, then She would have smokestacks pumping wood up her fireplace, and She would not want to make Her vagina sing Smoky's number around the chimney exploding Her goldmines.

What Happens if You put the Devil in a torture chamber in front of a hot sexy Goddess behind an indestructible glass wall kissing the One Mastermind in spheres of Forever as outlined with bubbling Hearts floating about the sparkling Kingdom of Rainbows?

His penis rockets up Her Mountaintop and explodes blizzards across All Worlds of Light to destroy the Matrix control system from mundane restrictions expanding All Ways above Heaven!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    World-Omega 2 Will's Rainbows

All Spectra Everywhere Spurring Blizzard Waterfall

Bunny's 9 becomes what 8 opens the first with both ends connecting Infinities-Ultimate together for Omega Prophecy to behead Rainbow's 2 outlining spectra bubbling upwards in spectra dazzling Everywhere along Time for All Worlds of Light webbed across Will's Rainbows above Raptor's 4 mundane by metaphysical Mountaintops from Kingdom Hearts springing Heaven's Worldbuilding Matrices free Forever All Ways beyond Time centered around Everyone's Wishes made kissing twice frontwards back atop lightningbolts Envisioning One World inverted Ni 6 reversed ahead Choices backwards Everywhere afront Chaos playing upon programmed foundations finally inside penetrating past old restrictions outside pushed programming impossibilities Now possibilities Always within soaring contingently unleashing through Presenting Nothingness into endless expansions leveling up 1 transcending Earth and revolving Wills. All spectra Everywhere will be unleashed to Create Holonet lightningbolts shooting across in 2 webs around All of Infinities-Ultimate by Will's Rainbows Forever through beaming without end.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I kind of agree with this.

His confusion about his type suggests that he hasn't been able to uniquely identify each function within himself. He has absolutely no idea what they feel like. That should be his next focus.

Permabanned

Didi you write all this or just copy it from some book?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

TH126 Channel Intro

Permabanned

I'm impressed...
    I didn't read it...
    But, I'm impressed non-the-less.

Also, there is value in brevity.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    I'm impressed...
    I didn't read it...
    But, I'm impressed non-the-less.

Also, there is value in brevity.
    Indeed, some things had too many expansions with points connected in sticky webs to them (it got convoluted), but I'm trying to build a collection.

Permabanned

ok...

1)why is it that your existence (or lack thereof) before you were conscious was/is/will be different than your existence (or lack thereof) after you cease to be conscious (ie, dead)?

2)how can time, the common perception of it, be anything but logically fallacious? that is, given immortality, does time simply cease?

3)if you could live forever, wouldn't it be prudent of you to choose not to? either this is the only plane of existence, or else immortality is extremely irrational. is immortality, then, futile? is the ceasure of this life not becoming?

4) re-asking one of the best questions i've come across on this site, "is death completion or waste?"

i agree with some of your thoughts, and others i don't. (typical..)
    i agree that it is just to seek to become god.
    i like your thoughts on the distinction between hope and faith. hope is blind, faith is seeing.
    i agree, logic is limiting. i've said it dozens of times, now.
    yes, perception is omnidimensional, or at least, i think so.

i don't think that the evolution of humanity has had alien forces as a causative factor. i don't buy the uniqueness/exceptional-ness of humans, or of other animals (dogs, cats, pigs...whatever else you mentioned), as being reason enough to assume an external force. i believe it is happenstance, a product of chaos. given our limited scope of seeing, and the sheer expanse of that scope (in that, given that the known-known is as vast as it is, the unknown-unknown must be exponentially more vast...)...is it not obvious that it was bound to happen somewhere, somehow? why not here, and in this way? perhaps then, the exceptional-ness of human life is more an indication of its production from random and vast chaos, rather than an indication of not? hmm?

more importantly, though..you mention that it is appropriate to record your thoughts in the hopes that future generations may be able to better understand them if you find that they are ahead of your own time, or quote someone...indicating you find value in that notion yourself. i find utility in that too, yes. however, i put it to you, is it not out of duty that you must also not forsake the current times?

there exists a past, a present, and a future (assuming your death)...you seem to emphasize the future in your writings. but the present, and the past...are they not worthwhile?

i'm especially interested in hearing whether or not you would choose to die, if the choice was yours.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    The impressive part of RaptorWizard, which comes across as INTJ IMO, is that he's not bothered much that anyone is insulting him. Throughout this site, I've seen lots of insults slung at him and he continues undeterred.

I'm an INFP, so I'm running primarily on Fi, and the fact that other people mistakenly presume that I respect their opinions offends me. It offends me because my feelings are so important. If Fi was my fourth function and Fe my 8th, maybe I would ignore their opinions and do what RaptorWizard does here, and just keep going about thoughts that interest me.

I know an INTJ and an INTP very well, and the INTJ seems more interested in bigger picture things, the way Raptor Wizard is, and the INTP will focus on some random tiny little shit system and explain all the little details, for no reason. Has nothing to do with heaven or hell or money in the bank. He's jacking off to a thought that does nothing for anyone, and it is never intended to.

Anyways, INTJ seems right to me. Maybe it's a very strong introversion quality that lends to him seeming as an oddity here.