• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Zodiac Sign

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Born January 14 1988, I think I was born roughly 1am.

Any zodiac gurus here want to tell me my zodiac? A lot of websites put me as a fire rabbit. The idea that I'm gentle and elegant I find hilarious but I respect that shit. Other websites put me as an earth dragon, which sounds more likely. I'm super lucky, although I've always attributed that to my relationship with god and "here god, my life is in your hands. Make it happen!"

Capricorn sounds cool, I like the idea that I'm an immovable colossus... but its hard to see that as being true, I feel like a fire sign is more in line. I feel like I identify with almost all the signs. Maybe they're all bullshit and I should stick with christianity, lmao. I'm just being open minded to this crap.

Impregnate me with your knowledge.

edit: born in Yokosuka Japan

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You need a city and state as well. Time and place, y'see. You can run your own chart at astro.com and there are several free interpretations.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're a capricorn yeah but maybe your moon is in a fire sign? or you just have a very fiery chinese zodiac? idk

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Any zodiac gurus here want to tell me my zodiac? A lot of websites put me as a fire rabbit. The idea that I'm gentle and elegant I find hilarious but I respect that shit. Other websites put me as an earth dragon, which sounds more likely. I'm super lucky, although I've always attributed that to my relationship with god and "here god, my life is in your hands. Make it happen!"

You were born in the year of the Fire Rabbit.

For you to be born in the year of the Earth Dragon, it would of required you to be born on February 16th, 1988.

There is a few things I've learned while looking at zodiac signs for both western and eastern. The actual birth day is more important than the birth year. That is because it is generally seen that the birth day is closer to you than the birth year.

As for that, I can probably give you a site I looked at while learning about it if you want.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You were born in the year of the Fire Rabbit.

For you to be born in the year of the Earth Dragon, it would of required you to be born on February 16th, 1988.

There is a few things I've learned while looking at zodiac signs for both western and eastern. The actual birth day is more important than the birth year. That is because it is generally seen that the birth day is closer to you than the birth year.

As for that, I can probably give you a site I looked at while learning about it if you want.

Hmm... I identify a lot with the dragon. ANd being a "fire rabbit" doesn't really sound cool. I heard rabbit could be replaced with cat. I think it would be totally badass to be a "fire cat."

Anyway, thanks for the input. Sure, hook me up with the site.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh:

Capricorn, eh?

One word:

Hard-headed.

Cygnus

Capricorn sounds cool, I like the idea that I'm an immovable colossus... but its hard to see that as being true, I feel like a fire sign is more in line. I feel like I identify with almost all the signs. Maybe they're all bullshit and I should stick with christianity, lmao. I'm just being open minded to this crap.

Impregnate me with your knowledge.

edit: born in Yokosuka Japan

Based on your life story I would say you're Saggitarius-sun. That date says Capricorn but Sagittarius seems more like you.

Your Sun is the role you play, your Moon is your "Soul" (inner emotions, what you were like as a child), and your Rising is what people immediately see in you on first impression.

If you look like an "unmovable rock" then Capricorn or Leo could be your rising. I'm Capricorn-Sun but I have a different rising (I don't even know what mah rising is yet) so I come across as obnoxious, even though the role I play is the "juggernaut" who can't be stopped.

In terms of Moon, I wouldn't be surprised if you were Aries.