• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does the Lord ever speak to you?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Omg are you in the illuminati? Can you get me in?
Nope, just a person who likes dancing nude in the woods around a fire. But you're welcome to join me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I also worship Nicholas Cage, so I hear the Lord's voice whenever I witness one of his cinematic scriptures at the local megaplex.

The bear is the most sacred animal. Also, left to their own devices, women will practice witchcraft and sacrifice men if they cannot use them as drones. It is written... in the script.

Another major tenant of our religion is that Ghost Rider is a much more famous and better liked superhero than Superman, anyway.

cage-superman.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For some reason, your phrasing reminded me of that movie, The Messenger: Joan of Arc. Particularly the line where she is arguing with someone, emphatically saying, "I AM THE DRUM ON WHICH GOD IS BEATING OUT HIS MESSAGE." (pretty sure she's typed as INFP, so maybe that's another reason it popped in my head, who knows.. my head's an odd place)

(I couldn't find a clip of it, but remembering that line reminded me of this clip, somewhat related, but perhaps not. I'm only posting it for comedic purposes, however [particularly the last sword scenario], & hopefully it's well received)

My boyfriend bought this movie on VHS specifically for me, yesterday. What a coincidence.

Unless he's reading this... :eeep:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For some reason, your phrasing reminded me of that movie, The Messenger: Joan of Arc. Particularly the line where she is arguing with someone, emphatically saying, "I AM THE DRUM ON WHICH GOD IS BEATING OUT HIS MESSAGE." (pretty sure she's typed as INFP, so maybe that's another reason it popped in my head, who knows.. my head's an odd place)

(I couldn't find a clip of it, but remembering that line reminded me of this clip, somewhat related, but perhaps not. I'm only posting it for comedic purposes, however [particularly the last sword scenario], & hopefully it's well received)

My boyfriend bought this movie on VHS specifically for me, yesterday. What a coincidence.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Or maybe it's that creepy "INFJ = psychic" schtick I keep hearing about. :yesss:

93JC

It's like the ol' saying goes: when you speak to God we call it 'prayer', but if God speaks to YOU you're crazy.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

You know, she dies at the end. (though maybe only in the postscript.)

i am full of mischief, spilling spoilers I am.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lord is the causality of things which started from the big bang. This causality shows itself in the external world as well as in my(and others) inner worlds(aka "synaptic fireworks").

-> The lord speaks to me in what happens in the external world as well as in my thoughts.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes. He came on the radio. This is what he said:

"Oooh, heaven is a place on Earth."