User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    @Newbyagain, a little advice: ignore both Mal+ and Blackmail!
    Thanks. Who is the moderator? Who is the moderator above that moderator?

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Newbyagain View Post
    Thanks. Who is the moderator? Who is the moderator above that moderator?
    I doubt the moderators will do much here. They argue that while insults are not allowed, being provocative and whatnot is still allowed.

So my advice again is to just place Mal+, Blackmail!, and others you find distasteful on the ignore list and don't respond to them. Just because they post in this thread doesn't mean you're obligated to respond to them. You're only wasting your time and energy responding to them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

I doubt the moderators will do much here. They argue that while insults are not allowed, being provocative and whatnot is still allowed.

So my advice again is to just place Mal+, Blackmail!, and others you find distasteful on the ignore list and don't respond to them. Just because they post in this thread doesn't mean you're obligated to respond to them.
    True. It's kind of mind boggling to me though that he wants to hang out on a thread made by a person who clearly doesn't want to hear anything he says. It's easier said than done to ignore that when it keeps showing up on your page. I would probably be better off walking away and allowing him cause himself his own problems.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

So my advice again is to just place Mal+, Blackmail!, and others you find distasteful on the ignore list and don't respond to them. Just because they post in this thread doesn't mean you're obligated to respond to them. You're only wasting your time and energy responding to them.
    And I would think there was no instructional value to that photo, which I'm embarrassed to even entertain that defense. It was a photo of nudity insulting a religion. And which the religion it was made about is highly against that sort of thing.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

@Newbyagain, a little advice: ignore both Mal+ and Blackmail!
    Why?

OK, I may be an atheist, but I think I know muslim countries and muslim culture better than you do.

All the Christians here are just asking him/her to remain Christian (including you). How predictable! How biased!

I did not ask Newby to become an Atheist or a Jew, I just asked her/him to be more realistic about the social and political realities of modern muslim societies, that's all.
    I live there half of my time, and half of my friends are muslim.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Sniffles

True. It's kind of mind boggling to me though that he wants to hang out on a thread made by a person who clearly doesn't want to hear anything he says. It's easier said than done to ignore that when it keeps showing up on your page. I would probably be better off walking away and allowing him cause himself his own problems.
    It can be done with practice. I know Blackmail!'s odus operandi rather well, having been on the receiving end of it. He's pretty much acting as he always does, nothing new under the sun. He really likes to provoke religious people. If it's any consolation, he probably doesn't dislike you - if anything he's trying to flirt with you, and this is his way of doing so.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

It can be done with practice. I know Blackmail!'s odus operandi rather well, having been on the receiving end of it. He's pretty much acting as he always does, nothing new under the sun. He really likes to provoke religious people. If it's any consolation, he probably doesn't dislike you - if anything he's trying to flirt with you, and this is his way of doing so.
    I couldn't care the lease bit if he likes me or not. I just came on here to ask a question. Haven't been on here in months.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

And I would think there was no instructional value to that photo, which I'm embarrassed to even entertain that defense. It was a photo of nudity insulting a religion. And which the religion it was made about is highly against that sort of thing.
    If this is really what you think:

1/ either you're an Al Qaedist

2/ either you're a troll of some sort

Once again, I have LOTS of muslim friends, and you wouldn't believe the pictures they post on facebook. They're just normal people, and I guess you have to accept normality. Unless, of course, you live in Saudi Arabia or were born during the medieval ages.
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 07-01-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Why?

OK, I may be an atheist, but I think I know muslim countries and muslim culture better than you do.

All the Christians here are just asking him/her to remain Christian (including you). How predictable! How biased!

I did not ask Newby to become an Atheist or a Jew, I just asked her/him to be more realistic about the social and political realities of modern muslim societies, that's all.
    I live there half of my time, and half of my friends are muslim.
    If anybody is being predictable and biased here, it's you! You provoke religious people, and then present yourself with this arrogant know-it-all shtick. And if you actually read my posts(which I can you didn't or rather not well) I never advised her to do anything except what God guided her to do.

I would continue, but frankly dealing with you borders on boredom. So good day.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    If this is really what you think:

1/ either you're an Al Qaïdist

2/ either you're a troll of some sort

One again, I have LOTS of muslim friends, and you wouldn't believe the pictures they post on facebook. They're just normal people, and I guess you have to accept normality. Unless, of course, you live in Saudi Arabia or were born during the medieval ages.
    Asking someone to have respect for a forum, religion, people does not make them Al Queada. Just reported you too.