• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trance, Voodoo, Catholicism and Mbti

Mole

Permabanned
Christians worship their God, while Zombies in the religion of Haiti, called Voodoo, become their God.

The technique used by the Zombies of Voodoo is first to enter a trance, then within that trance, enter another trance, and so on down to trance level 4, where we can no longer distinguish between imagination and reality, and so become their God.

Catholic Christians have similar technque to the Zombies of Voodoo. For the Catholic Mass is a multiple trance induction honed to perfection over millennia.

Catholics enter first one trance, from the Entrance Procession and the Intro, to the profession of Faith, to the Offertory, to the Consecration, to the Communion. Each step of the Mass is calibrated to take the worshippers deeper into trance, right down to trance level 4, where they can't distinguish between imagination and reality, and where the bread and wine literally become the body and blood of their God which they then consume.

And interestingly mbti is also a trance induction, until we can't distinguish between imagination and reality, and we become a type.

So the religions of Voodoo and Catholicism, and the cult of mbti, all entrance us until we can't tell the difference between imagination and reality.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Okay, I'll bite. I will again ask you a question that I have asked you before.

why would a person so against typology be involved in a forum dedicated to the subject?

Mole

Permabanned
Okay, I'll bite. I will again ask you a question that I have asked you before.

I have an intellectual interest in the Voodoo religion of Haiti; and I have an intellectual interest in the religion of Catholicism; and I have an intellectual interest in the cult of mbti.

Also I have a strong intellectual interest in the internet and how it is changing us and changing society.

What can I say? Only a short time ago it took three months for a letter to reach us, but today I am talking with you across the Earth in real time. This is more than interesting, it is life changing.

So perhaps I should ask you in turn, how is your life changing, or are you blind to the changes occuring in your life, or do you follow the changes willy nilly - with all the pride of an obedient child?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Haha...okay, those answers are good enough, but now, of course, I have another question. Why do you consider MBTI a cult?

You are right to say that the internet is changing society. And speaking of real time, I have to go to bed because here, in rural America, it's late and I need to sleep.

Mole

Permabanned
why would a person so against typology be involved in a forum dedicated to the subject?

There is quite enough room on Typology Central for believers and sceptics of mbti.

I do understand the believers feel uncomfortable with the sceptics and question their right to be here. But this is price we pay for free speech.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interestingly, there's also one reason why mad lib booklets and paint by numbers linger on.

Mole

Permabanned
I do not think so there is a religion of Zombies exists in this world.

It's the religion of the country of Haiti and is called Voodoo. And Zombies of Voodoo become their God through deep trance.