• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feminism SUCKS.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think most of theories of them is CRAP.
Basically,they always claim "peaceful female and violence male",I think it's nonsense.
Just because the target of female violence usually is very weak and can't not resist and talk,I think they just good at calculate the success rate of their violence.
Here is some examples:
amsterdam-fashion-week-fur-2-537x402.jpg

nycfurstreetstyle1.jpg

Fur-is-fashionable.jpg

I googled picture keyword "fur",most of people wearing it are female.

Oh,most of infanticide criminals are female.And these victims can't talk. I usually heard locale news about "found dead rotten infant body"...I guess this time I don't post than image is better than I post.
Personally,I met a lot of verbal violence and insult by those people who claim themselves are feminists just because I don't want to join into them.Even Muslims didn't act like that way.
I am such a traitor...bah!:mad:
I am very sure the verbal violence by female far more than verbal violence by male.

Based on my personal values and these evidence,I don't think female is "peaceful".
I know some of authoritarian countries,like Russia,North Korea,China,most female in these countries like their authoritarian regimes much more than male...

I found a logic issue,the human education system is controlled by female more than male.The mothers,kindergarten/primary school teachers,if they are suppose the values of gender equality,they should instill their gender equality values to children,but I didn't see that way.
Reminding those authoritarian regimes...

gromit

likes this
I wouldn't say feminists necessarily categorize women to be less violent than men.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I dunno. I like not being considered property, having a right to an education, being allowed to own property and to vote, etc.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
uh such ignorance of the OP if he actually knew what the original definition of feminism was than he might have something constructive to say.

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I wouldn't say feminists necessarily categorize women to be less violent than men.
Feminism is about women rights,
having women considered less violent i think it comes from them generally having less physical strength than men, thus creating this.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No feminist I've met, be they male or female, consider feminism to be a definition. Not any more than Lenin cosidered Commuism to be a defintion.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I've certainly felt this way about some militant/radical feminists - but that's how it works with ANY ideology, really. Extremists tend to make the whole movement look bad. Whether that be related to feminism, religion, politics, whatever. We have a ton of feminists on this forum who are perfectly reasonable people with perfectly reasonable ideas about feminism.

And this is coming from a girl who harbors some slightly misogynistic tendencies.

You completely lost me at the fur coat thing. You swipe some pictures of paid professional models wearing fur jackets and somehow make a connection between them and feminism? You know that just because they're female doesn't make them feminists, right?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The fur "evidence" is a weak point to support your post, imo. We've used animal products for food/clothing/tools for ages. We being the human race in general. Look up leather and there'll be plenty of men & women alike using it. Handbags, wallets, footwear, clothes, car/furniture upholstery, tool handles.. The list goes on. Not to mention, a lot of fur used on men's clothing tends to be inside (big coat liners, etc). Anyway, I'm sure none of those broads went out and clubbed baby seals, haha. Just as I never ran a wild turkey down with my car to eat it (ok, I really wanted to before, but it was only once). I think making the illogical connection between females/violence and the use of animal skins might easily group you into an extremist category, yourself. Some people may immediately think of those red paint-tossing "FUR IS MURDER!" PETA wackos, which would detract from whatever point you were initially trying to make. Hard to take extremists seriously.

I do think you have a valid complaint, either way, that sometimes the non-physical (& some physical) violence women are capable of can be overlooked. I don't believe feminism itself has much to do with that misconception- it's most likely stemmed from the "weaker sex" gender role we have in most societies, as well as the fact that we do objectively have less muscle mass than men- which is associated with strength- which can be associated with violent capacity/aggressiveness. I would say it's about equal on all fronts with both genders, in the end. Women perhaps have less of a penchant for assault of a sexual nature, but they can control/shame/humiliate/cause others pain and get high on it, just as easily as any unstable male. An adult of either sex can cause a great deal of harm without a lot of muscle mass, one way or the other.

Anyone imposing their personal beliefs on you by force is an asshole, male or female, but that's just my opinion (ha). I don't have patience for retarded extremism regarding any value system [be it feminazi's or people of various obnoxious religions/lack thereof].. a lot of these people are rendered incapable of being peaceful when their starkly contrasting realities are challenged by even the mere presence of non-believers. There will be self righteous indignation, outrage, and hostility, as that reality is being threatened by the dissonant sounds of your/my/anyone else's own thoughts. What a needless mess. Blegh.

That stated, I don't think all feminist beliefs/efforts could be grouped into that^ category. Thankfully.

Like I said, there are people in every position who will take stereotypical beliefs to the extreme/take advantage of situations that reinforce their ideals. The best thing to do is try not to feed it. But ey- if it's *really* bugging you (someone's just in-your-face about it constantly)-- you can always just have fun with it. Make extremely oblivious, subtly misogynistic observations/commentary/act surprised by their reactions when they go off on you/try to hold it in for awhile because they think you're too stupid to even understand. No, it doesn't "solve" anything, but you might as well enjoy yourself. :newwink:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This argument is not effective against feminism.

True some versions of feminism can contain some hypocritical and destructive beliefs, but that does not invalidate the whole philosophy. If you believe women are equally as valuable as men and should be treated as such...sorry but you're a feminist.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feminism doesn't suck. Feminism is kind of awesome actually. I dunno, I don't want to date women who are all trying to fit some dull cookie-cutter model of what a woman should be. Also, done intelligently, it helps men, too.

It's just that some people who consider themselves feminists are kind of annoying, and aren't interested in interacting with men as individuals, but rather "men" as a group. That's not how it's supposed to work. Feminism is supposed to compete against, among other things, treating women not according to their talents and qualities and individuals, but as a group of "women".

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Here's how I view feminism: it's a womens right to do what she wants as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. If she wants to run for president or be CEO of a company let her if she wants to clean toilets or work in a ditch let her. the point is not to over throw men, but to work together for a better tomorrow. and its all about fairness and equality if her talents means she's awesome at something that usually males are than fine. I'm done blabbing cuz i'm losing my point.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wears fur, hence evul.

What about eating meat? Ime, men tend to eat considerably more meat.

W

WALMART

Conceptually, it is upsetting. Then you look at statistics, etc.

I think the amount of force appropriated for its advocacy should be equal to the resistance provided. By now it should be about a small murmur, inaudible in most contexts but consciously voiced when sought out.

Also, I think fur/leather is keeping in line with utilizing every part of the animals we decide to consume. I'm sure someone out there really enjoys their fox livers.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think most of theories of them is CRAP.
Basically,they always claim "peaceful female and violence male",I think it's nonsense.
Just because the target of female violence usually is very weak and can't not resist and talk,I think they just good at calculate the success rate of their violence.
Here is some examples:
amsterdam-fashion-week-fur-2-537x402.jpg

nycfurstreetstyle1.jpg

Fur-is-fashionable.jpg

I googled picture keyword "fur",most of people wearing it are female.

Oh,most of infanticide criminals are female.And these victims can't talk. I usually heard locale news about "found dead rotten infant body"...I guess this time I don't post than image is better than I post.
Personally,I met a lot of verbal violence and insult by those people who claim themselves are feminists just because I don't want to join into them.Even Muslims didn't act like that way.
I am such a traitor...bah!:mad:
I am very sure the verbal violence by female far more than verbal violence by male.

Based on my personal values and these evidence,I don't think female is "peaceful".
I know some of authoritarian countries,like Russia,North Korea,China,most female in these countries like their authoritarian regimes much more than male...

I found a logic issue,the human education system is controlled by female more than male.The mothers,kindergarten/primary school teachers,if they are suppose the values of gender equality,they should instill their gender equality values to children,but I didn't see that way.
Reminding those authoritarian regimes...

The logic fail in this post is astounding. Then again, if you look at public policy, general perception and understanding of the word 'feminism', and a host of other factors, it's hardly surprising that threads and thoughts like these exist.

Lark

The logic fail in this post is astounding. Then again, if you look at public policy, general perception and understanding of the word 'feminism', and a host of other factors, it's hardly surprising that threads and thoughts like these exist.

Do you think they're for real then?

At this juncture I'm never sure that they're not just conscious efforts to whip up controversary or argument.

Then again I do like to see the opinion and comment on things like feminism which occasionally get posted, almost by accident, or if more serious posters all happen to take an interest after the fact of the OP's post.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you have a grotesque, caricatured idea of what feminism is.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't see the problem with fur as long as the animals are not subjected to cruelty and as long as species are not being obliterated. If they were wearing pieces of dead humans, I'd be concernend.