User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: Feminism SUCKS.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Ha! "Women hurt little animals and then wear them like a trophy! A man would never do that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    At this juncture I'm never sure that they're not just conscious efforts to whip up controversary or argument.
    That's exactly what I thought. A fail at looking angry or something. But, just in case:

There are feminists who, in my mind, are ridiculous with their extremism. Seriously, to the point that I don't think they even want to ever be satisfied, and won't be. I can spot them quickly in general though by one question. If they have a problem with a woman who is a "house wife". If they do, then I avoid them. To me, they're not really interested in a woman's rights if every woman has to hate being a "traditional" woman.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Frankly I don't care.

But when I witness women's rights and current status in India, in China and in Africa... well... there's still a lot of work to be done.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    uh such ignorance of the OP if he actually knew what the original definition of feminism was than he might have something constructive to say.
    You say "HE"?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

such ignorance.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Based on my personal values and these evidence,I don't think female is "peaceful".
    I think wearing fur is cruel is my personal value,and the statement of "peaceful women"to me is a lie,that's all.
    It seems the topic would be change to "Is wear fur cruel?" by some members intentionally.

Oh,until this reply ,no one talk about infanticide,I think it's really more serious than wear fur.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    You say "HE"?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

such ignorance.
    thanks for confirming my suspicions. [edited]
    Last edited by Ivy; 05-08-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: insult edited
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    The logic fail in this post is astounding. Then again, if you look at public policy, general perception and understanding of the word 'feminism', and a host of other factors, it's hardly surprising that threads and thoughts like these exist.
    Peaceful feminist try to proof they are right by insult people.
    Such PEACEFUL!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think wearing fur is cruel is my personal value,and the statement of "peaceful women"to me is a lie,that's all.
    It seems the topic would be change to "Is wear fur cruel?" by some members intentionally.

Oh,until this reply ,no one talk about infanticide,I think it's really more serious than wear fur.
    Humans aren't particularly peaceful as a species. I don't think that means that half of that species should therefore have fewer rights or be the property of the other half of the species, which is the essential message of feminism, IMO.

Do you believe the lack of peacefulness of women should mean they should not have basic human rights?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Humans aren't particularly peaceful as a species. I don't think that means that half of that species should therefore have fewer rights or be the property of the other half of the species, which is the essential message of feminism, IMO.

Do you believe the lack of peacefulness of women should mean they should not have basic human rights?
    I respect human rights,but this is just human rights,not feminism.
    Feminist want matriarchal society,which I think is unfair.Patriarchal society and matriarchal society is unfair.

MBTI
    yupp

Feminist want matriarchal society,which I think is unfair.Patriarchal society and matriarchal society is unfair.
    no they don't not all.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

That's a rather extreme definition of feminism. I am a feminist and I don't want a matriarchal society. I don't know many that do.

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers