• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is God Evil? Can we overthrow him?

Is God Evil? Can we overthrow him?

• Total voters

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Gaze upon how evil God's creation is. One day, we will overthrow God and destroy his creation to reforge it anew into a utopian paradise of a humanitarian design!

Is this really a question? Like all things, Light and Dark permeate all things.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this really a question? Like all things, Light and Dark permeate all things.

Light and dark I see as reference points or static frameworks from which we can compare various states and from the differences understand their nature.
In simple terms, there must be darkness for the light to shine.
Similarly, I guess being God woudn't mean too much if there wasn't an ambitious adversary seeking to overthrow him.
The challenge of holding on to the power can only make us stronger.

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Light and dark I see as reference points or static frameworks from which we can compare various states and from the differences understand their nature.
In simple terms, there must be darkness for the light to shine.
Similarly, I guess being God woudn't mean too much if there wasn't an ambitious adversary seeking to overthrow him.
The challenge of holding on to the power can only make us stronger.

Great point. Analogous to the Yin and Yang, notice how there is a white spot on the black side and a black spot on the light side.

Even if an independent God exists, I doubt it would be overthrown whether it is good or evil.