User Tag List

12 Last

Default When it comes to girls...

I've always been so bad with them. I rarely have had any close girl friends. Rarely ever had a girl approach me.

I have a decent amount of friends and with some of them, they don't even need to try. Especially with one of my best friends. Girls just come out to him and strikes the convo.To me, at times there is no greater feeling than seeing a beautiful girl but when it comes to it I know that I will never approach one because I know I will get rejected. Also I'm a boring person, I got nothing to talk about or anything.
    I sometimes just wonder why a girl would even want to spend time with me. AHHHH being a guy I should just suck it all up and move the fuck forward. But I need a place to vent, and hopefully someone says something which gives me hope because all is lost for me on the topic of girls.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I think it's actually a lot harder to approach mexican aliens.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I find that Mexican illegal aliens are very easy to talk to.

Rogue heart

Also I'm a boring person, I got nothing to talk about or anything.
    Why do I have a hard time believing this?

Rogue heart

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Personally I have a hard time communicating with Austrian werewolves. Go figure!

hahahaha

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I have a decent amount of friends and with some of them, they don't even need to try. Especially with one of my best friends. Girls just come out to him and strikes the convo.To me, at times there is no greater feeling than seeing a beautiful girl but when it comes to it I know that I will never approach one because I know I will get rejected. Also I'm a boring person, I got nothing to talk about or anything.
    Perhaps they sense that you are viewing them in a superficial way, for their obvious physical attractiveness whether as art objects or sex objects, rather than as human beings much like yourself, who cannot be judged by their "cover".
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

OP, it kind of sounds like you're over-idealizing females a bit. Don't put women on a pedestal; there's not reason for it. We're humans, just like men. When you approach a female, regard her as such - you're equal! Use her personality to decide whether or not you want to hang out or talk with her, not her sex.

Socionics
    ESI None

My friend is like this. Except with him hes a misogynist and he thinks females are the ones who have nothing to offer him. So its like the other way around. This is why I say that our society overemphasizes gender differences, because it does. It tries to create a chasm between men and women. I dont particlarly feel this way, though, but I think that women come off paranoid that Im trying to hit on the when really Im just being friendly.

547070_374361929347938_1474603905_n.jpg

Haha you guys totally misunderstood me. Not once I said that I want to fuck all these women I see nor did I say that I view them as objects. I said I can't approach and TALK with them. Maybe I shudda put it in the OP but believe it or not I want a connection. A deep connection. To talk about things without getting tired of each other. But I am a boring person. I know this for fact because people have told me in the past. I don't see why anyone would want to be with me when the next person can be much much better to them.