• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"In a certain light, wouldn't nuclear war be exciting?"

In a certain light, wouldn't nuclear war be exciting?

• Total voters

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sis, overthinking is what I do best. The answer is not underthought, that much I can guarantee.

Nuclear explosions are impressive, and to watch them being exploded without compromising my own safety would be incredible. People suffering/dying isn't exciting, but 'in a certain light' gives me freedom to focus on whatever aspect I want.

I would not want to see a nuclear war. But it could be exciting, in a way. And I wouldn't spend my days crying because humanity has lost its mind. I'd try to enjoy the show. If rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it.

Don't like the concentration camp analogy, as people being tortured because of their race is not something I'd find cool in any way.

You don't like the concentration camp analogy, but you do like the rape analogy...
Hmm. The link between concentration camps and war is not a massive leap. Neither is the link between war and rape, of course. But war and 'enjoyable rape'? That's more of a challenge.
I'm just wondering if this is the real reason you find yourself incompatible with "most women"...?

Certainly a super-interesting post, from an analysis perspective. Though "overthought" is not how I would personally characterise it.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You don't like the concentration camp analogy, but you do like the rape analogy...
Yes.
Hmm. The link between concentration camps and war is not a massive leap. Neither is the link between war and rape, of course. But war and 'enjoyable rape'? That's more of a challenge.
It should be.

I'm just wondering if this is the real reason you find yourself incompatible with "most women"...?
You have an annoying compulsion of wanting to see misogynism everywhere, which compromises your intellectual honesty and makes your posts obnoxious and impertinent.

Certainly a super-interesting post, from an analysis perspective. Though "overthought" is not how I would personally characterise it.
Nobody cares.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have an annoying compulsion of wanting to see misogynism everywhere, which compromises your intellectual honesty and makes your posts obnoxious and impertinent.

It beats your annoying compulsion to start stupid, adolescent threads that you imagine make you seem thoughtful.

Oh, and it's misogyny. If you're going to practice it, you might at least learn how to spell it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
only if the put chemicals in it that make the smoke different colors, than i will accept a nuclear war. otherwise no dice

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It beats your annoying compulsion to start stupid, adolescent threads that you imagine make you seem thoughtful.
Yet again you assume you know more than you do (which is extremely recurrent).

Do not engage me again. I unfriended you for a reason.

Bye.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yet again you assume you know more than you do (which is extremely recurrent).

Do not engage me again. I unfriended you for a reason.

Bye.
Did you? Lol. I hadn't noticed. I don't engage you, merely challenge the stupider of the many stupid things you say. And will continue to do so.
Have a day. [Thank you, Marm]

Triforce

MBTI Type
INTJ
It would be exciting indeed.

I don`t want and i do not seek dangerous situations.. And i don`t hope for bad times.

Its a simple craving for exitement, chance and knowledge and so on, that is overruled by logic, reason and caring for others and yourselfs health.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it's exciting in the way that having your house blown away by a hurricane is exciting.

it's definitely not 'boring' but exciting is hardly the right word because that word implies it's something positive. :/

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
In a certain light nothing can ever be exciting again. My God, you people would ruin even nuclear war!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Jesus, why are there so many people that voted yes? It won't be as fun as Fallout, people.

3211-1-1232708472.jpg

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Jesus, why are there so many people that voted yes? It won't be as fun as Fallout, people.

3211-1-1232708472.jpg

That part of fallout 3 was difficult anyhow. Well depending on your character build, here is a hint: Don't try it with bare fists.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

3211-1-1232708472.jpg

Use the weapon fat man.I like it.
It's very disappointing for they didn't develop Fallout 5: Fukushima.

[gory image removed]

Last edited by a moderator: