User Tag List

View Poll Results: In a certain light, wouldn't nuclear war be exciting?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 52.50%
  • No

19 47.50%
First 11192021222331 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Marm, that's funny. You sound like me. All up in the internet requiring that other people accept you believe something of substance. They're supposed to take action aren't they. They're supposed to know that since you believe it, it's amounts to a discovery of truths independent of you that can be shared.

This is (part of) why I tend to focus on differences of perception and judgment. Those preferences for other ways of thinking, doing and seeing not infrequently put a stop to the sharing of these discovered truths that were independent of you. This question of how to make your own subjectively subjective subjectivities into real purpose and plan, and how it gets thwarted by other people so lets shout some more and make it louder....

Welcome to the club.
    Kalach, I do sound like you, and that is my point, is that INTJs often DO sound like me....just inside out. I've been saying this. A ton. I also acknowledged when talking to Peace Baby that we all want to complain about other people not understanding our world view, whether we value realistic consequences or imagination more.

You always make a ton of sense to me, for some reason I follow you a lot more easily than some people; IN FACT you are one of the few people on this forum capable of teaching me things or making me see things in a totally different way without making me upset about something.

Even my annoyance with your Ni/Si obsession never goes past the dial of annoyance. I'm never gonna flip out on you. It's not gonna happen. It reminds me of how I could listen to and take instruction from my ENTJ friend IRL without being very offended, and actually being amused or calmed by it.

So either you're wrong about ENFPs being able to understand INTJs, or I'm some kind of SFP.

Take your pick Kalach, but in doing so, you'll have to admit you made a mistake in your math problem somewheres.

Then let the past shine a light (relevant to things discussed in this thread and your problem with tolerance):

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1433195 (Marm about rape)
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1434165 (Marm about thought-tolerance)

And, no, you do not see clearly now; you did then.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    You're even trying to blame me for you choosing to not say something nice.
    I blame you for writing the second response to my post, which is full of blame and wrong interpretations, while the first was so open-eared.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    You keep following me around and quoting me, I'll report you. Period.
    This is an open forum, not your thread or blog. You cannot order me about. If you want to spread nonsense in public, you, like anyone else, must accept the consequences.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Then let the past shine a light (relevant to things discussed in this thread and your problem with tolerance):

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1433195 (Marm about rape)
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1434165 (Marm about thought-tolerance)

And, no, you do not see clearly now; you did then.

I blame you for writing the second response to my post, which is full of blame and wrong interpretations, while the first was so open-eared.

This is an open forum, not your thread or blog. You cannot order me about. If you want to spread nonsense in public, you, like anyone else, must accept the consequences.
    Nico what you're doing is called flaming and trolling, even if you're Te enough to stop yourself from getting upset enough to use personal insults.

It is you who is ordering me about. Now consider yourself reported.

This is the last time I'm responding. Every time you quote me from now on, I will report you.

No, Marm, it is called arguing. You only think it is personal trolling because you make your feelings the topic of any discussion you enter.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If I asked you repeatedly to leave me alone in a public place, even if it wasn't my private home, I could find legal ways to keep you away from me.

I don't know why you think the forum is so different from real life. I wonder if you think it's cool to bug people IRL who ask you to leave them alone, when they aren't talking to you first. Probably not.

If this were a public place, what you are doing here would be like shouting in the faces of all passers-by. And since you run around and into every corner of the place, you invite, if not demand, reactions.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Nope. There's an ignore feature. And it was working pretty well for ignoring you until you started quoting me. Perhaps you should learn from that example.

So ridiculous, such illogical arguments from an INTJ.

I don't use the ignore function. But, just out of curiosity, how do you usually ignore the running face-shouters in public places?

I'm confused by this thread...

What does Morality have to do with the Excitement of something? I'd think it was irrelevant, so I can't understand why it keeps getting brought up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by En Gallop View Post
    I'm confused by this thread...

What does Morality have to do with the Excitement of something? I'd think it was irrelevant, so I can't understand why it keeps getting brought up lol.
    You are right to be confused...morality has less than nothing to do with any of this. Unless you think speculation can be immoral, which some people do.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari