• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

naughty or nice?

have you been a nice girl/boy or a naughty one?

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so the year is coming to an end and it's traditional at this time of year for one to be asked whether they've been naughty or nice... so which have you been for this past year? :huh:

do you deserve christmas presents or enough coal to fuel an industrial revolution in a developing country?

and what are you basing this evaluation upon? :thinking:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I'm naughty does that mean Santa paddles me, or can it be someone else? Santa is too gross.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if I act nice does this mean that I get to paddle santa? :thinking:

... there are so many possibilities in the world...

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Way too nice. And because I have credit, I'm allowed to be extra naughty on the next year.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Ive been nice, I swear!

First - I taught some kids in Africa some stuff. And that's like, the stereotypical saint standard, right?
Then - I was really nice and not spiteful to my date that dumped me in a very hypocritical sort of fashion.
And Then - I brewed my own beer and shared it selflessly without drinking a single bit of it myself.
Then - I took in a REALLY ANNOYING DOG THAT HOWLS A LOT because he's tiny and it's going to be cold out soon.
Finally - I saw Rise of the Guardians and I totally supported Santa's choice in tattoos.

:D Also, I just realized you can put these little faces into polls. :heart:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Nice, just cuz, and I want presents.

Lark

so the year is coming to an end and it's traditional at this time of year for one to be asked whether they've been naughty or nice... so which have you been for this past year? :huh:

do you deserve christmas presents or enough coal to fuel an industrial revolution in a developing country?

and what are you basing this evaluation upon? :thinking:

I voted nice but really I've been righteous.

I've got a coffee cup and it reads I'm Here To Help... and on the bottom when you drink up it says But I said nothing about being nice, this is my attitude to adults who're asshats, especially so called professionals who're really bluffing bastards.

I totally think that Hannibal Lector had it right about eating the free range rude.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I've been both so I will be spanking Santa this year. :happy2:

metalmommy

so ready
I've voted "nice" both because I'm an absurdly nice person and because I've only been the best kind of naughty.

...Altho, if I could choose who plays Santa, paddling might be pretty awesome...:happy0065:

Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this has been the naughtiest year of my life. lump of coal fo sho. :devil:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've apparently been naughty because while I did get a decent-sized Xmas bonus, every time I come into some money, something on my car breaks off and costs me a few hundred dollars to get replaced. This year was no exception.

What the hell did I do this year?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Viceless. Didn't knowingly hurt anybody. Knowingly tried not to hurt people. Generally courteous.

There was no glorious act of righteousness on my part, but I think I should at least pass for a Christmas present.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Like Magic, I've been nice in a nonglorious sort of way. But if I get that volcano-based lair :)wubbie:) I've always wanted, well, maybe I can get started on turning that around :devil:.