User Tag List

12 Last

Permabanned

Default If you had four days to live and had no money in your bank account.....

On the day of your death, how rich could you be?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Since wealth will cease to matter (its only import it to guarantee future security, and it doesn't even do that) it's moot.

I thought this was going to be an interesting question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ISTP

Zero. If I had 50 years to live, the answer would be zero. The only reason I won't have zero is because I don't know precisely when I will die. Even if I had kids/family/charities that could use the money, I'd of given them everything I don't intend to spend earlier!

---

Better question: Given you have four days to live and no money, what is the most money you would have during that time?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I don't really get this question, are you asking how much money we make now? how much it's humanly possible to make? I mean I could prostitute myself and get rich in 4 days but why would I spend my last days trying to make money?

I would have my children and their value to me is infinite, so, I would be quite rich on that fourth day.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

i would spend it with the people i love and focus on things that would offer solace to them while i am away. i would not tell them im dying though. i would slip away on the last day to some far away location. leave behind my id and personal information or give it to some person. it would blip on the map and give them hope that i was out there. i would ask the person who has my identity to try not getting caught. id make up some lie that i have a boyfriend as well.

than i would jump into a vat of acid, so i would be unrecognizable :P:
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I don't really get this question, are you asking how much money we make now? how much it's humanly possible to make? I mean I could prostitute myself and get rich in 4 days but why would I spend my last days trying to make money?
    thats a lot of blowjobs, why would you spend your last four days ruining your throat and jaw?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'd still be broke, but I would have pawned my wedding ring and bought the biggest life insurance policy I could get so my husband and kids would have a little cash to play with.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    thats a lot of blowjobs, why would you spend your last four days ruining your throat and jaw?
    my point exactly. thank u leger

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'd be as rich as I am now, money riches means shit all to me, especially if I have days to live.

I'm spending time with my family, my dog, my books, my music and hopefully having sex with an ex-girlfriend or someone I love. I'm not making money. I'm being with my remaining days, not capitalising.