failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Tell me Frodo what you see, tell me what you hear, tell me how you are standing, sitting or moving.
    All I know is that I can rock that ring when no one else can.

Meaning: I can be trusted with anything.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    All I know is that I can rock that ring when no one else can.

Meaning: I can be trusted with anything.
    Well, I want to trust you with the here and now, and in particular, your here and now.

Before we embark on any adventure, we need to know our home so we know where to return.

Don't remember those characters.

I identify with Frodo.
    You can meet Ratty and Mole and their friends by clicking on - http://www.literatureproject.com/wind-willows/index.htm

Just click on the chapters on the left. My favourite chapters are VII and IX.

You are very lovable Victor.
    The point of the story about Simone Weil is that Simone found others lovable but her behaviour suggested she didn't find herself lovable.

So rather than finding me lovable, the question is: do you find yourself lovable?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

The point of the story about Simone Weil is that Simone found others lovable but her behaviour suggested she didn't find herself lovable.

So rather than finding me lovable, the question is: do you find yourself lovable?
    Yes, I think so.

How about you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Yes, I think so.

How about you?
    Yes, with qualifications. I can see I have likable qualities and I am also working through a neurosis regarding my mother.

I had a satisfactory relationship with my father, but I am still teasing out my relationship with my mother.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Yes, with qualifications. I can see I have likable qualities and I am also working through a neurosis regarding my mother.

I had a satisfactory relationship with my father, but I am still teasing out my relationship with my mother.
    What neurosis do you think you have regarding your mother? (since you mentioned it here, I figured I'd respond here).
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Simone Weil (pronounced Vey) was a French mystic who was the first woman to graduate from the Sorbonne and who wrote the Constitution of France only to have it rejected by Charles de Gaulle as too mystical.

Simone sacrificed herself for others all her life, Simone devoted herself to the love of others, but neglected to love herself. Simone was indeed a very lovable person, but she never realised that she, herself, was such a lovable.
    I dont know who that is, but I had a croque madame for lunch outside of the Sorbonne last year.

Maybe she was an enneagram 2 and it is pride and not narcisism at the root of her delusion.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

You can meet Ratty and Mole and their friends by clicking on - http://www.literatureproject.com/wind-willows/index.htm

Just click on the chapters on the left. My favourite chapters are VII and IX.
    Did you like the reading?

Do I seem more like Rat than Mole to you? Yes, I suppose so....

I enjoyed reading it aloud very much until I got to the part where Baphomet materialized...

What exactly is it that you like about that book, Victor?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

The Portal

Do I seem more like Rat than Mole to you?

What exactly is it that you like about that book, Victor?
    I like it because, "Wind in the Willows", is a secret portal.

And it is a portal that only reveals its secret after, "Wind in the Willows", has been read fifty times.

As you may have noticed, on first reading, "Wind in the Willows", is seen by the part of the brain that understands words, the verbal part of our brain, that is, it is read by the left side of our brain.

However after reading, "Wind in the Willows", fifty times the left side of our brain, knows the words by heart and stops paying attention. And so attention passes to the right side of our brain.

So after fifty readings, the left side of our brain becomes less attentive and the right side our brain becomes more attentive.

And the right side of our brain is the non-verbal part of our brain. The right side of our brain is another world of shape, movement, colour and sound. It is another part of ourselves.

And the portal from the verbal, left side of our brain to the non-verbal, right side of our brain is to read, "Wind in the Willows", fifty times.

I discovered this secret portal by accident as I read, "Wind in the Willows", every morning as I ate my cornflakes, until after fifty readings, the portal opened to me.

@AphroditeGoneAwry