User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'd start working towards omniscience. Infinite power without infinite knowledge sounds like a recipe for disaster.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

What wouldnt I do?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I'd start working towards omniscience. Infinite power without infinite knowledge sounds like a recipe for disaster.
    To excercise power action must take place. For action to take place media is needed and interactions between it. Media are composed of information. So to have infinite power is to have infinite being is to have have infinite knowledge.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

ReflecTcelfeR

Everything.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

make myself omniscient.

edit:
    *scrolls up* sees
    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    damn it
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Oh dear. I'd try so hard to make everything better for all people and all things, but I can barely remember to pay the bills and about 90% of the times I don't listen to my husband he turns out to be right. I don't think an omnipotent cafe would end well.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Redistribute resources first. Make sure no one is wanting. Eliminate disease, pain, sorrow. Give everyone a healthy dose of appreciation for the beauty of the universe and the sacredness of life. Create new worlds to propagate on and explore. Let people pass into peaceful rest or new stages of consciousness if and when they choose. Grant my close family and boyfriend the same powers if they would like them, especially because being the only powerful being would get boring and too heavy a burden very fast. Give myself big soft feathery wings, make beautiful pink-purple sunsets, and fly amongst the clouds. Curl up every night with my sweet boyfriend in a luxuriously decorated bungalow tucked on the side of a mountain on the ocean waters.

Yes, I recognize this is idealistic. I am an NFP, that is what we do.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    To excercise power action must take place. For action to take place media is needed and interactions between it. Media are composed of information. So to have infinite power is to have infinite being is to have have infinite knowledge.
    I may agree with you if it weren't for so many politicians and talking heads who execute far more power than their level of intelligence should ever facilitate.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Rad3k View Post
    I'm not sure about eradicating all evil (whatever it is) and making everyone happy. Would it be even possible without turning poeple into mindless zombies, unconditionally programmed for happiness? Without taking away their free will? Would happiness have any meaning if there was no suffering? By the way, I'm glad that you find it an interesting topic
    I believe in living a life without restrictions, having no way as way, having no limitation as limitation, to quote Bruce Lee. One of these laws I would bend to my will is the law of cause and effect, or that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, like good being dependent upon the existence of evil, and vice versa. By smashing asunder these laws, we can go from static categories and reference points from which to compare and understand things, to creating a systematic chain of contingency, following our own planning, and being brought to bear by our command, like as we pull, so does the object in bondage dance. I am saying that we need to find a way to be on the leading edge, to not be controlled by the laws of logic, but rather make them in accorance with our own designs. With such supreme and omnipotent power, the eternal laws of existence, such as good and evil, could be cast into oblivion. This blueprint for success is, to me, the greatest goal we can ever hope to acheive, and even if it is not completely achievable, at least not in a future that we can forsee, at least it is the ultimate ideal we can all aspire towards, so a mission of this enormous magnitude should give our lives plenty of purpose and meaning, as we emerge all the more powerfully and triumphantly from the struggle against the pitiless elements of creation, which of course could, one day, become our obendiant and toiling slaves. As extreme as my philosophy sounds, I believe we must make radical manuevers in order to turn the world on its head and transform into higher levels of being, transcending the matrix, and finally, finding freedom.

Anew Leaf

I would make a planet made out of cake and then I would spend many years nibbling on the cake. And then I would make a magical shark-unicorn that I would ride through space exploring the universe.

The End.