User Tag List

123 Last

Irredentist Catholicism and Islam

George Cardinal Pell, Australia's leading Catholic, has just returned from Rome with a message.

And the message is that Roman Catholicism has made an alliance with Islam against Secularism.

This is nothing new as Roman Catholicism made an alliance with European Fascism until it was defeated.

Secularism made it possible for the warring Christian religions to live at peace with each other, but now we have an irredentist Catholicism allied with an irredentist Islam.

The Roman Catholic Church strikes back

A senior serving police officer in the New South Wales Police Service, Senior Detective Peter Fox, has written to the Premier of NSW, Mr O'Farrell, calling for a Royal Commission to enquire into child sexual abuse and its institutional cover up by the Roman Catholic Church.

Senior Detective Peter Fox wrote, "I can testify from my own experience that the [Roman Catholic] church covers up, silences victims, hinders police investigations, destroys evidence and moves priests to protect the good name of the church".

The RC Church has rejected a Royal Commission and has struck back by allying themselves with Islam against Secularism.

And unsurprisingly, in the eyes of the RC Church, those calling for a Royal Commission are Secularists.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    George Cardinal Pell, Australia's leading Catholic, has just returned from Rome with a message.

And the message is that Roman Catholicism has made an alliance with Islam against Secularism.

This is nothing new as Roman Catholicism made an alliance with European Fascism until it was defeated.

Secularism made it possible for the warring Christian religions to live at peace with each other, but now we have an irredentist Catholicism allied with an irredentist Islam.
    Something, something, something, dark side.

Your posts make me sad Victor, I pray your bigotry doesnt catch on.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

A senior serving police officer in the New South Wales Police Service, Senior Detective Peter Fox, has written to the Premier of NSW, Mr O'Farrell, calling for a Royal Commission to enquire into child sexual abuse and its institutional cover up by the Roman Catholic Church.

Senior Detective Peter Fox wrote, "I can testify from my own experience that the [Roman Catholic] church covers up, silences victims, hinders police investigations, destroys evidence and moves priests to protect the good name of the church".

The RC Church has rejected a Royal Commission and has struck back by allying themselves with Islam against Secularism.

And unsurprisingly, in the eyes of the RC Church, those calling for a Royal Commission are Secularists.
    You would exploit the abuse of children to further the cause of secularism?

Well, shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You would exploit the abuse of children to further the cause of secularism?

Well, shame on you.
    Shame on me? Why, even George Cardinal Pell has the grace to publicly admit his shame.

Spitting Insults

Your posts make me sad Victor, I pray your bigotry doesnt catch on.
    A number of members now feel free to insult me by calling me a bigot.

And yet as I write, our Australian Parliament is debating whether to legislate for a Royal Commission to inquire into child sexual abuse in the Roman Catholic Church and the subsequent obstruction of justice.

So I am being insulted for reporting the debates in our Australian Parliament.

So I call upon the moderators to enforce the rules of Typology Central and stop the insults.

And remember an insult is like spitting in someone's face.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Shame on me? Why, even George Cardinal Pell has the grace to publicly admit his shame.
    Shame on anyone who has sought to exploit the abuse of children to score points. There's only one person doing that consistently on the forum Victor.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

A number of members now feel free to insult me by calling me a bigot.

And yet as I write, our Australian Parliament is debating whether to legislate for a Royal Commission to inquire into child sexual abuse in the Roman Catholic Church and the subsequent obstruction of justice.

So I am being insulted for reporting the debates in our Australian Parliament.

So I call upon the moderators to enforce the rules of Typology Central and stop the insults.

And remember an insult is like spitting in someone's face.
    I'm not insulting you Victor. I also dont believe that I would spit in anyones face. Ever.

Although you're not simply reporting on the Australian parliament's investigation of child abuse, that's one matter, you're using it as another opportunity to open an attack up on the roman catholic community in australia and also the world, if it were not this issue then it would be another, like meetings with muslims or something else. At least have some integrity and admit to what you are doing.

you're using it as another opportunity to open an attack up on the roman catholic community in australia and also the world, if it were not this issue then it would be another, like meetings with muslims or something else. At least have some integrity and admit to what you are doing.
    You make it sound as if attacking the Catholic Church for shielding criminals from prosecution is a bad thing. And even if child abuse is just the current ammunition, the target was not chosen arbitrarily. People attack the Church not because of its beautiful chapels, but because it is a morally corrupt organization with a long history of crime.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You make it sound as if attacking the Catholic Church for shielding criminals from prosecution is a bad thing. And even if child abuse is just the current ammunition, the target was not chosen arbitrarily. People attack the Church not because of its beautiful chapels, but because it is a morally corrupt organization with a long history of crime.
    I know that's how you see it, its not a lack of insight into why people attack things.

Here, what about the gold loving Jews and their global conspiracy?

See what I mean? I know you dont.