User Tag List

First 123

WhoCares

I don't quite get how bits of coloured cardboard can actually fling open the gates of hell. They must be some pretty flimsy gates.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    I don't quite get how bits of coloured cardboard can actually fling open the gates of hell. They must be some pretty flimsy gates.
    Hell doesn't have gates. It has a tractor beam and tarot reading is the homing beacon! (among other things)

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Hell doesn't have gates. It has a tractor beam and tarot reading is the homing beacon! (among other things)
    I'm glad you said tarot reading instead of tarot cards, cardboard is flammable. Also, there are lots of sexy halloween costumes in hell and Barack O'Romney. Full Metal Jihad.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Micah 3:7 ESV
    The seers shall be disgraced, and the diviners put to shame; they shall all cover their lips, for there is no answer from God.

Is it advised to play with Tarot cards and to be a Christian by the Bible? No. Should you give a crap though? No. Why? Because the God of the Bible is a fiend beyond imagination!

Sniffles

You people are silly.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    would it be considered against Christianity rules or laws, if you pray to god, meditate and divine his answer using tarot cards?

this question is not pertinent to me, im not christian but was thinking about this while i was playing the some tarot cards.
    Can it work for a believer? Probably, if done right.

Will the the Christian church authorities object to it? Depends on the denomination, and the individual clergy.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...