MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default If I had male parts this would make me jizz in my pants lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54RxU_MekPU

I love this stuff that much! woohoo! Go spirit science!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Whatever floats your boat, I personally prefer college girls.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh, yes the whole spirit science series is amazing. IMO should be a must see series for high school students, simply as food for thought, to open the gates of perception etc.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chawie View Post
    Oh, yes the whole spirit science series is amazing. IMO should be a must see series for high school students, simply as food for thought, to open the gates of perception etc.
    totally. Ha ha not to mention many other things that we should be incorporating into high school...lol I feel like I learned how to ignore people lol.

I love how he goes so into depth about things that so many others don't...even in the movie Thrive, I feel like they could have delved into the material more. I'm not sure I beleive everything in it, but I actually believed a lot of what the guy talks about before I had even seen it. I guess that's how I got into it. Have you seen Thrive as well?

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I just watched the whole thing and they seem to think that the whole Universe is alive like it is all one interconnected living organism that we are each little pieces of. Also they said that what we imagine can be made manifest into physical form which I am not so sure of but I guess it does have a reality of itself in the mind and whatever dimension or frequency that may exist in.

WhoCares

I think I made it to about 3 mins in. What's his face Silva needs to discover punctuation. Oh and the intake of a breath as well. I think I got a headache not from the content of the theory but from the extreme overstimulation of it's delivery. It's like watching hamsters on crack.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I just watched the whole thing and they seem to think that the whole Universe is alive like it is all one interconnected living organism that we are each little pieces of. Also they said that what we imagine can be made manifest into physical form which I am not so sure of but I guess it does have a reality of itself in the mind and whatever dimension or frequency that may exist in.
    I guess I am just easily swayed because I want an answer so bad, I feel like it proves what I have felt for so long...and I feel like science has finally merged with spirituality. Einstein said matter equals energy... the equation E= Mc2 the e= energy the M= matter....end of storyt...quantum physics has already proven that everything is energy...rocks,doorknobs, water, people, insects, plants... all energy...when you get down to what makes up the electrons and protons of an atom it's energy. And it's about time people have come around, I'm not religious at all really. But I believe everything happens for a reason, and that we make our existence the way it is. The interconnected thing your talking about I feel is very true as well..Newton, Jung, Einstein, Martin Luther King, Freud, Napolean,etc...almost everyone else that's ever made a difference has talked about this( what I call "universal subconcious mind" ) Freud explained it already...when he is talking about the id, ego, and superego thats the thing we can all tap into for knowledge and creation.

@WhoCares he goes really fast, I know I wish the presentation was different...kinda....but I got over it only because I love learning shit like this...maybe its a 6w5 thing?

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

WALMART

^^^ the universe is wood

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

If I had jizz in my pants I would change my pants.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I can't deal with this kind of shit. It all seems like such nonsense to me right from the start that it's difficult for me to entertain it for very long.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness