• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If I had male parts this would make me jizz in my pants lol

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whatever floats your boat, I personally prefer college girls.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, yes the whole spirit science series is amazing. IMO should be a must see series for high school students, simply as food for thought, to open the gates of perception etc.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, yes the whole spirit science series is amazing. IMO should be a must see series for high school students, simply as food for thought, to open the gates of perception etc.

totally. Ha ha not to mention many other things that we should be incorporating into high school...lol I feel like I learned how to ignore people lol.

I love how he goes so into depth about things that so many others don't...even in the movie Thrive, I feel like they could have delved into the material more. I'm not sure I beleive everything in it, but I actually believed a lot of what the guy talks about before I had even seen it. I guess that's how I got into it. Have you seen Thrive as well?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just watched the whole thing and they seem to think that the whole Universe is alive like it is all one interconnected living organism that we are each little pieces of. Also they said that what we imagine can be made manifest into physical form which I am not so sure of but I guess it does have a reality of itself in the mind and whatever dimension or frequency that may exist in.

W

WhoCares

I think I made it to about 3 mins in. What's his face Silva needs to discover punctuation. Oh and the intake of a breath as well. I think I got a headache not from the content of the theory but from the extreme overstimulation of it's delivery. It's like watching hamsters on crack.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just watched the whole thing and they seem to think that the whole Universe is alive like it is all one interconnected living organism that we are each little pieces of. Also they said that what we imagine can be made manifest into physical form which I am not so sure of but I guess it does have a reality of itself in the mind and whatever dimension or frequency that may exist in.

I guess I am just easily swayed because I want an answer so bad, I feel like it proves what I have felt for so long...and I feel like science has finally merged with spirituality. Einstein said matter equals energy... the equation E= Mc2 the e= energy the M= matter....end of storyt...quantum physics has already proven that everything is energy...rocks,doorknobs, water, people, insects, plants... all energy...when you get down to what makes up the electrons and protons of an atom it's energy. And it's about time people have come around, I'm not religious at all really. But I believe everything happens for a reason, and that we make our existence the way it is. The interconnected thing your talking about I feel is very true as well..Newton, Jung, Einstein, Martin Luther King, Freud, Napolean,etc...almost everyone else that's ever made a difference has talked about this( what I call "universal subconcious mind" ) Freud explained it already...when he is talking about the id, ego, and superego thats the thing we can all tap into for knowledge and creation.
[MENTION=16264]WhoCares[/MENTION] he goes really fast, I know I wish the presentation was different...kinda....but I got over it only because I love learning shit like this...maybe its a 6w5 thing?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I had jizz in my pants I would change my pants.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I can't deal with this kind of shit. It all seems like such nonsense to me right from the start that it's difficult for me to entertain it for very long.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't deal with this kind of shit. It all seems like such nonsense to me right from the start that it's difficult for me to entertain it for very long.
All of it? what parts? Why don't you like it? Are you a very religious person? Is it the information being talked about, or just the way the info's being presented?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
All of it? what parts? Why don't you like it? Are you a very religious person? Is it the information being talked about, or just the way the info's being presented?

It's just a bunch of nonsense. And no, I'm not a religious person at all.

It's the content, not the presentation. There's a lot of words, but very little meaning or content. Hot air.

The "trinity" between the Earth, the sun, and me? Sacred geometry? GTFO.

Also, I really hate when people with these kinds of ideas like to lump themselves together with "science" in order to bolster their credibility. They'll be talking about physics and then suddenly they start talking about "spiritual" or "cosmic" ideas as though it's on the same level as the science they started out with.

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
Their ideas are totally disjointed. Not a single one of their conclusion follows from the data they presented.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's just a bunch of nonsense. And no, I'm not a religious person at all.

It's the content, not the presentation. There's a lot of words, but very little meaning or content. Hot air.

The "trinity" between the Earth, the sun, and me? Sacred geometry? GTFO.

Also, I really hate when people with these kinds of ideas like to lump themselves together with "science" in order to bolster their credibility. They'll be talking about physics and then suddenly they start talking about "spiritual" or "cosmic" ideas as though it's on the same level as the science they started out with.

Ha ha, I'm totally one of the people you hate then LMAO...the only difference is that I have no idea what you're talking about ha ha...I'm not sure where the difference is between what quantum physics has proven(that everything is energy, etc..) and what ideas are talked about by spiritual people...? Can you maybe explain? I just want to know...because maybe I am missing something...

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ha ha, I'm totally one of the people you hate then LMAO...the only difference is that I have no idea what you're talking about ha ha...I'm not sure where the difference is between what quantum physics has proven(that everything is energy, etc..) and what ideas are talked about by spiritual people...? Can you maybe explain? I just want to know...because maybe I am missing something...

Dawg, I don't hate the playa I just hate the game!!!!!!!

W

WALMART

I understand the will to such spirituality, but for me it is circumstance, like being the needle in the haystack.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I don't mean to be crude, but the title sets a certain tone, therefore I will speak the obvious yet overlooked "elephant in the room": you don't need male parts to do that.:gleam:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, umm, the word jizz gets the nod, but penis doesn't. Right. Gotcha.