User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

  1. #11
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I can't deal with this kind of shit. It all seems like such nonsense to me right from the start that it's difficult for me to entertain it for very long.
    All of it? what parts? Why don't you like it? Are you a very religious person? Is it the information being talked about, or just the way the info's being presented?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  2. #12
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    All of it? what parts? Why don't you like it? Are you a very religious person? Is it the information being talked about, or just the way the info's being presented?
    It's just a bunch of nonsense. And no, I'm not a religious person at all.

    It's the content, not the presentation. There's a lot of words, but very little meaning or content. Hot air.

    The "trinity" between the Earth, the sun, and me? Sacred geometry? GTFO.

    Also, I really hate when people with these kinds of ideas like to lump themselves together with "science" in order to bolster their credibility. They'll be talking about physics and then suddenly they start talking about "spiritual" or "cosmic" ideas as though it's on the same level as the science they started out with.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Their ideas are totally disjointed. Not a single one of their conclusion follows from the data they presented.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54RxU_MekPU

    I love this stuff that much! woohoo! Go spirit science!
    I think those things are funny, they use a kind of saturday morning cartoon format. Although its a lot of bollocks. Fusion style applied to religions and philosophy.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Whatever floats your boat, I personally prefer college girls.
    You're young so I suppose that's alright.

  6. #16
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    It's just a bunch of nonsense. And no, I'm not a religious person at all.

    It's the content, not the presentation. There's a lot of words, but very little meaning or content. Hot air.

    The "trinity" between the Earth, the sun, and me? Sacred geometry? GTFO.

    Also, I really hate when people with these kinds of ideas like to lump themselves together with "science" in order to bolster their credibility. They'll be talking about physics and then suddenly they start talking about "spiritual" or "cosmic" ideas as though it's on the same level as the science they started out with.
    Ha ha, I'm totally one of the people you hate then LMAO...the only difference is that I have no idea what you're talking about ha ha...I'm not sure where the difference is between what quantum physics has proven(that everything is energy, etc..) and what ideas are talked about by spiritual people...? Can you maybe explain? I just want to know...because maybe I am missing something...
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  7. #17
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Ha ha, I'm totally one of the people you hate then LMAO...the only difference is that I have no idea what you're talking about ha ha...I'm not sure where the difference is between what quantum physics has proven(that everything is energy, etc..) and what ideas are talked about by spiritual people...? Can you maybe explain? I just want to know...because maybe I am missing something...
    Dawg, I don't hate the playa I just hate the game!!!!!!!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  8. #18
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    I understand the will to such spirituality, but for me it is circumstance, like being the needle in the haystack.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    I don't mean to be crude, but the title sets a certain tone, therefore I will speak the obvious yet overlooked "elephant in the room": you don't need male parts to do that.

  10. #20
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,981

    Default

    So, umm, the word jizz gets the nod, but penis doesn't. Right. Gotcha.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 01:58 PM
  2. If you don't check this out you'll die in your sleep this night, choose wisely
    By SteinitzGamgbit in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-09-2016, 02:18 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be
    By Evan in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
  4. If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?
    By Risen in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM
  5. What does it mean if this makes me want to hang myself?
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO