• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If I had male parts this would make me jizz in my pants lol

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
The type of analogies and imagery is how I think continuously already, which is probably why I never get laid. But it's like, I'm sort of on a drug trip without drugs.

I have a shorthand language for recording my epiphanies. I carry around about 120 pages of my text, doodles, drawings of these epiphanies, and perhaps they are only meaningful to myself...and my megalomaniac-narcissistic-grandiose superego.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The type of analogies and imagery is how I think continuously already, which is probably why I never get laid. But it's like, I'm sort of on a drug trip without drugs.

I have a shorthand language for recording my epiphanies. I carry around about 120 pages of my text, doodles, drawings of these epiphanies, and perhaps they are only meaningful to myself...and my megalomaniac-narcissistic-grandiose superego.

That's kinda awesome that you do that. But what about it makes you not get laid ? sorry...not making the connection lol

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
That's kinda awesome that you do that. But what about it makes you not get laid ? sorry...not making the connection lol

Well, perhaps, it is not correlated...just like certain features in the video...which may seem correlated but might not be.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
also, I was making a comedy of myself, but in the vast scheme of the universe, one rain drop in an ocean, a certain kind of spin or another...it doesn't matter.