• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2060 The End of the World

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] that was a very well thought out responce to a thread I made only halfway in a serious nature, but still, the question of the term 'apocalypse' or what changes that encompasses as far as 'the end' goes remains a very big one.

I've recently come to think that we really don't know for sure what the end will be like (it could be a metaphor), or even it it's anytime soon (let alone if ever), so for me it's not important to focus too much on the end. Rather, I believe in focusing on what we can do to shape future events. Perhaps if we take the right steps of action, prophecies of a negative nature could be entirely avoided for all we know!

The return of Christ may be some kind of enlightenment or elevation of awareness and ethics for the world, could help us to better coexist happily and peacefully.

Then there's the big question of what Heaven is exactly like. Could it be a higher dimension, a great space station, a metaphor for peace, a better Earth, or some/all/none of those things?

The important thing I think with Newton is that he thought science and religion would one day be one and the same. I guess this could imply that the truth is integrative, so surely the spiritual could mix with the rational, kind of like with a 'heavenly hyperdimensional alien realm' or whatever.

There's so much great stuff out there for us to realize and find. Let us continue our journey all the way to God!

Thanks, for saying it was well-thought out:) Apparently, I'm thinking a lot of things out well. I have also been complimented as a detailed serial killer today, [another thread. haha]. Who knew?

[MENTION=17266]Infinite Bubble[/MENTION], I'm gonna need to see some battle plans or something as evidence. Do you have any intel from the Martian homeworld or something like that?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Drama.jpeg

OMG! The disintegration lines of the Enneagram are based on the Cycle of Drama, and the integration lines are from 1/7 expressed as a fraction! People are math, so math hold the secrets of psychology!