• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I crazy for wanting to fall off the "grid"

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have seriously been just contemplating, getting rid of everything and just riding a bicycle around instead of a car, building a windmill, and/or solar powered stuff(or not), and just saying EFF society and it's little box it wants me to fit in! just gonna buy candles...maybe even learn how to make them lol

Really the only thing that holds me back is that I wont have information at the tip of my fingers as easily...Like I wouldn't be able to go on the internet and just learn how to build something or whatever. I can give up everything but information. I feel useless without it...and people don't know what they used to know, like no one tells stories anymore, not many people know "wives tales" and such anymore...so it's not like i can ask them...anyways is this just me? ha ha maybe it's all the stupid people I live around...small town :dry: