• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sexy Electron

W

WALMART

I find I relate most everything in life to the wave like properties of the electron.

Resolute, yet pervasive.

Particularly when I'm stoned.

Thoughts?

(If you know why this line of text is here +1 point)

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I find I relate most everything in life to the wave like properties of the electron. Resolute, yet pervasive

Perfectly understandable. You never quite know where you are - and as soon as you think you've found out you are back where you started. An endless futile loop.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find I relate most everything in life to the wave like properties of the electron.

Resolute, yet pervasive.

Thoughts?

LoL... I quite literally had an orgasm while thinking about this during sex once (thus my love for physics haha). Um... I mean if you think about it, the reason that penises and vaginae get friction and so forth involves a lot of chemistry like the viscosity of natural lubricant being basic (thus slippery) or the electrons pushing against one another preventing the atoms from transferring freely. So sex is a beautiful interplay of subatomic particles in which the star stuff forged in the cores of long dead masses of hydrogen fueled nuclear reactions combusts in a completely new and beautiful way!

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I can't tell you where quantum jokes will appear, but I can tell you how corny they'll be.

=P

Jokes are like the uncertainty principle. If you know why something is funny, you can never be sure how funny it is. If you know how funny something is, you can never be sure why you're laughing at it.

W

WALMART

Jokes are like the uncertainty principle. If you know why something is funny, you can never be sure how funny it is. If you know how funny something is, you can never be sure why you're laughing at it.

Perfectly exact to what I was talking about!

Lovely.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The idea of superposition of quantum states can be entertaining as well. Consider "she loves me, she loves me not" ruminations, or more familiarly, Schrodinger's cat.

A

Anew Leaf

Resolute, yet pervasive.

Thoughts?

I like this, or do I.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I read the title as "The Sexy Election" ... and the OP made no sense to me. Now that I'm more awake and have seen it again, it makes a ton more sense.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Obvious video is obvious.

Wish I could link the actual clip...but I cant get links here to start at certain points...it just wont do it. Of course im probably missing something.

W

WALMART

Obvious video is obvious.

Wish I could link the actual clip...but I cant get links here to start at certain points...it just wont do it. Of course im probably missing something.

Even I miss my own points at times.

The way the crowd gets worked up - gosh darn, George Carlin.

"The planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm: The Earth Plus Plastic."

W

WALMART

I've been intending to post something of meaning in here.

To exemplify my original posting, imagine the electron as an individual human being. Imagine a position in space the electron can inhabit - that is the varying range of man's moral position. The mostly likely position is the highest point of morale - altruism, right conduct, proper thought. The least likely position is the low point of human morality - confidence in murder, rape, theft. Somewhere between the two, on the bell curve, is where you will find the electron with greatest probability on average - that is the definition of human morals. Once you attempt to pinpoint it, all reference disappears, yet once you obtain proper reference, the subject eludes captivity.

I don't know, I feel by putting it into words I am cheapening the thoughts I have, because no matter how hard I try I cannot exemplify the imagery my mind generates. Perhaps I conveyed sentiment well enough in this scenario however, for this is one of many.

It really is hogwash. I wish I had marijuana, that would make these thoughts conducive.