User Tag List

First 12

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Obvious video is obvious.

Wish I could link the actual clip...but I cant get links here to start at certain points...it just wont do it. Of course im probably missing something.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

Obvious video is obvious.

Wish I could link the actual clip...but I cant get links here to start at certain points...it just wont do it. Of course im probably missing something.

Even I miss my own points at times.

The way the crowd gets worked up - gosh darn, George Carlin.

"The planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm: The Earth Plus Plastic."

WALMART

I've been intending to post something of meaning in here.

To exemplify my original posting, imagine the electron as an individual human being. Imagine a position in space the electron can inhabit - that is the varying range of man's moral position. The mostly likely position is the highest point of morale - altruism, right conduct, proper thought. The least likely position is the low point of human morality - confidence in murder, rape, theft. Somewhere between the two, on the bell curve, is where you will find the electron with greatest probability on average - that is the definition of human morals. Once you attempt to pinpoint it, all reference disappears, yet once you obtain proper reference, the subject eludes captivity.

I don't know, I feel by putting it into words I am cheapening the thoughts I have, because no matter how hard I try I cannot exemplify the imagery my mind generates. Perhaps I conveyed sentiment well enough in this scenario however, for this is one of many.

It really is hogwash. I wish I had marijuana, that would make these thoughts conducive.