• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you do when your lifes ourpose doesnt pan out?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lets just say that you always knew you wanted something in life. It keep you awake at night from your earliest memories and you believed this thing was your life's purpose. Now lets say it all came true then crashed and burned on you shortly after. Due to external circumstances I can no longer pursue this thing, i had my chance and uts gone. Now what? Why do we want things that simply will not be a reality fir us? And then what do we do once we've estabkished that is the case?

General discussion please, I wont give details because I do not wish to be ripped to shreds by unfriendly posts pointing out my general wrongness and various other faults.

Typos due to Apple-thingy crappy touch pad. Apologies.

open your eyes to all the other things you want in this lifetime instead of chasing a single thing.

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pick a new one. Look, your purpose stops, when you stop.

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd apply for membership of a very large club