User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 581

  1. #121
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Wait, who said I was male?

    Edit: I think you gots some 'splainin to do, pally-wally.
    What's your biological gender?

  2. #122
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    What's your biological gender?
    I am a female. But does it really matter? Especially when we're holding up logic and, you know, not being dichotomist and all that?

    I mean what is gender, really? Some people aren't exactly either one!

  3. #123
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I am a female. But does it really matter? Especially when we're holding up logic and, you know, not being dichotomist and all that?

    I mean what is gender, really? Some people aren't exactly either one!
    Well no wonder you're so adamant about it since as an NF female, you probably do need the protection of men. For your own good.

  4. #124
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Well no wonder you're so adamant about it since as an NF female, you probably do need the protection of men. For your own good.
    ZING! You got me. :P

  5. #125
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    ZING! You got me. :P
    Carry on with your fluff and stuff.

  6. #126
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i kinda doubt they came on with full force trying to rape or kill you at any cost
    How comforting for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #127
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    How comforting for me.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  8. #128
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Yes, yes, so this proverb can be mined for meaning if you strip away all of the literal elements that make it unique from any of the other funny little bits of "wisdom" we always hear. "Protect the ones you love" and such. Why do it, though?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  9. #129
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yes, yes, so this proverb can be mined for meaning if you strip away all of the literal elements that make it unique from any of the other funny little bits of "wisdom" we always hear. "Protect the ones you love" and such. Why do it, though?
    So your ass is covered by another.

    Spooning ftw.

  10. #130
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    So your ass is covered by another.

    Spooning ftw.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Similar Threads

  1. Older woman younger man
    By Butterfly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 06:27 AM
  2. [NF] F woman and T man
    By INTPness in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 03:22 AM
  3. [NF] If you had infinite money,land, and man-power... What would you do for fun?
    By ObeyBunny in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
  4. The good life and man's relation to society
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO