User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 581

  1. #111
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    So if you don't fit the gender construct, why are you validating the concept outlined in the WOT and the opening post?
    I have a tiny brain because I lost my real brain in an accident and I underwent a highly controversial experimental transplant to replace it with a goldfish brain.

  2. #112
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I have a tiny brain because I lost my real brain in an accident and I underwent a highly controversial experimental transplant to replace it with a goldfish brain.
    While this is blatantly obvious, why would you validate something that's anathematic to who you are?

  3. #113
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    While this is blatantly obvious, why would you validate something that's anathematic to who you are?
    Goldfish aren't incredibly bright or logical, I'm afraid.

    But they do have personality!

  4. #114
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Goldfish aren't incredibly bright or logical, I'm afraid.

    But they do have personality!
    Analogous would be a black dude embracing and defending the white pointy hoody philosophy. So irrational not only for the greater good but also from a personal perspective.

  5. #115
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Analogous would be a black dude embracing and defending the white pointy hoody philosophy. So irrational not only for the greater good but also from a personal perspective.
    Food? Food? Is it food? No it's a rock.

    Food? Is it food? Food? No, It's a rock. The same rock. Maybe it will be food next time?

  6. #116
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Food? Food? Is it food? No it's a rock.

    Food? Is it food? Food? No, It's a rock. The same rock. Maybe it will be food next time?
    Yup, like I said, irrational, much like the validation of a gender construct that's anathematic to male NFs. Drag it behind the truck. It will be happy and agree wholeheartedly that it deserved to be dragged.

  7. #117
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Yup, like I said, irrational, much like the validation of a gender construct that's anathematic to male NFs. Drag it behind the truck. It will be happy and agree wholeheartedly that it deserved to be dragged.
    I don't understand but give me food and I'll pretend like I agree!

  8. #118
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I mean, I'm pretty average (you might say I'm exceptional, I couldn't possibly comment) and I've had "average" men try to do "stuff" to me. And guess what?
    They didn't succeed.
    i kinda doubt they came on with full force trying to rape or kill you at any cost
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  9. #119
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I don't understand but give me food and I'll pretend like I agree!
    An NF male with all his female energies should be able to make his own sammich.

  10. #120
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    An NF male with all his female energies should be able to make his own sammich.
    Wait, who said I was male?

    Edit: I think you gots some 'splainin to do, pally-wally.

Similar Threads

  1. Older woman younger man
    By Butterfly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 06:27 AM
  2. [NF] F woman and T man
    By INTPness in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 03:22 AM
  3. [NF] If you had infinite money,land, and man-power... What would you do for fun?
    By ObeyBunny in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
  4. The good life and man's relation to society
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO