• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

real

W

WALMART

what is real, and what is unlike?

this should be an interesting thread.

if you are intrigued of Fi, that is.

Little_Sticks

what is real, and what is unlike?

this should be an interesting thread.

if you are intrigud of Fi, that is.

I suddenly get the feeling English isn't your first language? So am I right or wrong? I have almost no idea what you're asking, by the way.

Little_Sticks

The first post is always the least fun. Post what is real to you.

Well, I consider it self-evident that I have thought. Outside of that, I don't know what's real. Perhaps a part of what's real depends on what we decide, as well as see. If you want fun, then can you be a little more specific?

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the fuck....

I really need to quit doing things drunk.

lulz :p

wondering if this thread can actually be continued? i think the origonal intention was what is emotionally real, or what is spiritually part of you, something like that, i know the feeling but i dont have the exact words to express it.

music is real to me for one, i just get lost in it sometimes. also when im in the woods, i just feel kind of a connection with everything around me

btw you should probably be high on pot or something before you post here :3

W

WALMART

lulz :p

wondering if this thread can actually be continued? i think the origonal intention was what is emotionally real, or what is spiritually part of you, something like that, i know the feeling but i dont have the exact words to express it.

music is real to me for one, i just get lost in it sometimes. also when im in the woods, i just feel kind of a connection with everything around me

btw you should probably be high on pot or something before you post here :3

i was beyond stoned when i wrote this.

I wonder if there are words to express the curiosity... you just gotta Fi it. maybe that is what i getting at. thanks =P

so to you, music and the connectedness with nature is real?

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I describe 'real' as the attribute we are 'keeping' for a given quantity of 'it.'