• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

would you marry someone from a different plane?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Prplz are you watching a lot of sci fi network or what is going on with you? Are you trying to deliberately adopt a weird ass style like Victor or Raptorwizard? Or you know what? :laugh:
neither, i just want to see if people are planist.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't usually think about the people I fly with as a potential spouse. Let alone people on other flights.

Last edited:

wolfy

awsm
The first thing I thought of was the story Flatland.. but that's more about dimensional differences. It probably applies though. It's about 2D/two dimensional beings who have no concept of "up or down". What if someone from our dimension interacted with them? It wouldn't go very far. They'd hear voices coming from nowhere, for one. If they don't run away or think they're insane, then you might be only able to interact with them through clever shadowing and reflections or something. And as for "Planes" specifically, I'm assuming "another reality" would be just as dramatic. They could living with entirely different rules and paradigms. Nothing would make much sense. If you mean someone who lives in a magical fairy or alien world, but pretty much can do similar things, like walk on two legs, interact physically, speak, etc.. then I don't see a big deal.

Makes sense, would depend on commonalities. If it was like the situation KDude presented you'd need the ability to believe in things unverifiable, I don't think I could do that, or would want to do it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hear you, [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION], so yes I would. Even if she was taller than me, smarter than me in most things, so as long as she wan't dumber than me and didn't complement me at all.