• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

would you marry someone from a different plane?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
like of existence, ie a different realiy, not in a psychotic state, the reality exists, its just not your own.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure I completely understand your question.

Do you mean that that two of us would be interpreting reality completely differently? In that case it would probably be very difficult to have a compatible relationship together so I would not likely marry such a person.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
like of existence, ie a different realiy, not in a psychotic state, the reality exists, its just not your own.

only if my penis can become an astral projection or something.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm not sure I completely understand your question.

Do you mean that that two of us would be interpreting reality completely differently? In that case it would probably be very difficult to have a compatible relationship together so I would not likely marry such a person.

no they live in a different reality.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think i'm the only one who lives in my reality. so yes i would.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kind of like avatar?

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
When I first glanced the subject thread, I thought the last word was "planet". The subject does remind me of something that would be on the Outer Limits show.

KDude

The first thing I thought of was the story Flatland.. but that's more about dimensional differences. It probably applies though. It's about 2D/two dimensional beings who have no concept of "up or down". What if someone from our dimension interacted with them? It wouldn't go very far. They'd hear voices coming from nowhere, for one. If they don't run away or think they're insane, then you might be only able to interact with them through clever shadowing and reflections or something. And as for "Planes" specifically, I'm assuming "another reality" would be just as dramatic. They could living with entirely different rules and paradigms. Nothing would make much sense. If you mean someone who lives in a magical fairy or alien world, but pretty much can do similar things, like walk on two legs, interact physically, speak, etc.. then I don't see a big deal.

A

Anew Leaf

No. I only fly delta. And any man on united is clearly not smart enough to tempt me.

ygolo

My termites win
I was imagining a teleconference wedding taking place on two private jets where the bride's side is on one plane, and the groom's side on the other.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No. I only fly delta. And any man on united is clearly not smart enough to tempt me.

I fly American :( What if both planes were Boeing 747s just different companies? Would you marry me....LOL :)