User Tag List

123 Last

Default What do you think is the measure of a good woman?

Just thinking since there is a man thread, although its maybe man in the universal "person" sense of the word, so what makes a good woman? How do you define that? Maternalism or maternity come into it anymore than paternity would come into the masculine equivalent?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

A balanced blend of both maternity and paternity, those are good characteristics blended together. My woman has both.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

She cook and sexes well

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    She cook and sexes well
    You might as well program a female robot or set up some kind of sex hologram to do that stuff for you. I know I would!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Oh you know. Submissive to her man. Feels flattered when complimented by strangers. Is smart but not smarter, keeps house well, and can manage to balance chasteness and sluttiness in exactly the right proportions to satisfy her husband. Wide birthing hips and an affinity for young-raising.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Oh you know. Submissive to her man. Feels flattered when complimented by strangers. Is smart but not smarter, keeps house well, and can manage to balance chasteness and sluttiness in exactly the right proportions to satisfy her husband. Wide birthing hips and an affinity for young-raising.
    Is this supposed to be serious?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Is this supposed to be serious?
    lol.

No. But I kind of appreciate the stern look Lara Croft is giving me in juxtaposition to your question.

I was irritated at the thread's basic question, particularly at the question as a separate one from "what do you think is the measure of a good man?" as I think that those two questions ought not be separate.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    lol.

No. But I kind of appreciate the stern look Lara Croft is giving me in juxtaposition to your question.

I was irritated at the thread's basic question, particularly at the question as a separate one from "what do you think is the measure of a good man?" as I think that those two questions ought not be separate.
    Its a different question to "what do you think is a measure of a good person?" and most people did answer it as it was asked so I thought it would be fine.

BTW I do know people, who arent crazy and who arent living unhappily, who do aim to affirm the ideas you posted and uphold them themselves.

I wouldnt necessarily agree with them but what I mean to say is what you posted is not as left field weird as you seem to think.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

One who is true to herself, entirely independent of her sexuality, asexuality, maternal instincts, or lack thereof.

Typical Fi answer :P
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Its a different question to "what do you think is a measure of a good person?" and most people did answer it as it was asked so I thought it would be fine.
    That's why I'm annoyed--I don't think that it is, or should be, different. I'm not annoyed at YOU; I'm annoyed at the question. You certainly have a right to ask it, as I have a right to be annoyed that this is a question that gets asked as often as it does.

BTW I do know people, who arent crazy and who arent living unhappily, who do aim to affirm the ideas you posted and uphold them themselves.

I wouldnt necessarily agree with them but what I mean to say is what you posted is not as left field weird as you seem to think.
    I don't think it's weird. I think it's depressingly ordinary. I think it is, in many ways, our unspoken default. And that's why the question annoys me: because there's actually a fairly predictable answer when I don't think there ought to be (and it's one that sure, someone can live out in a happy, if unexamined, way).
    INFJ