• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To eat, or not to eat, that is the bacon.

Do you eat pork?

• yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I heard, in Germany, they can get other meats, but, the price is higher

Not much higher, Germany's meat isn't too expensive. Unless you want to eat wild I guess, that is a bit more expensive.

I like pork, I like all kinds of meat.

My favorite is red meet though (I'm not sure what pork is classified as, but pork is more rosey. :p I'm the blood red kinda meat lover. :p), in particular the meat of red deer.

I am not much of a fish eater. I like a good salmon though (smoked preferably) but who doesn't?

Mole

Permabanned
Remember, what we eat today walks and talks tomorrow. And so to become porcine, all we need to do is to eat pork.

And some of us tell porkies, a porcine habit.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Some times. I'm not a huge fan of it anymore.

I used to love bacon but now I rarely eat it. I probably eat fake bacon made of soy more often than the real stuff, but honestly it's just for the flavor and I might as well eat tofu and skip all the junk they use to make fake bacon.

F

FigerPuppet

SmileyMan, I appreciate the time you put into this post. Graphics even. I can tell you are true connoisseur.

You are quite right. Few things make me drool more than a long, thick and juicy Danish sausage - perhaps only fish filet!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love bacon but I know its not healthy for me so I rarely eat it.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My favorite is red meet though (I'm not sure what pork is classified as, but pork is more rosey. :p I'm the blood red kinda meat lover. :p), in particular the meat of red deer.

Pork... is a White Meat, like Poultry.

Chicken, Turkey, Pork - White Meats

Beef, Lamb - Red Meats

Fish is a meat, I think/know, but, what someone said in my 'Is Fish a Meat?' thread, was true. it's classed as Seafood still.

I hate Pork Scratchings, I eat Fried Chicken or Grilled Chicken a lot.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do, but I have a tendency to overcook it due to the knowledge that some pork has tapeworms inside it. Tapeworms that live in your brain. And eat it. :shock: