User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned

Default If God exists, he must be laughing his ass off at this.

Humans, we concern ourselves with such trivial things.

The highest level physics going on today is basically this:

"Let's take the smallest things we can find, make them go as fast as they can, and crash them into one another."

Really people?

Are we 12?

Also, have you heard about the Higgs Bosson? Care to explain? It's hard to wrap your head around...apparently there exists a no gravity space? A higgs field that is "a field of influence" that is centered around a singular small particle? The bosson? That's as far as I can understand.

What I want to know is what happens when you take two of the biggest things we can find and have them go as slow as possible towards one another. lol

WALMART

When you push a rock in space, why does it take more energy to initialize movement than it does to perpetuate movement at a similar rate?

answer: higgs field.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

yes, I think God does laugh at us and himself haha
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

IF there is a god, whatever. Mainstream science today is so fucking stupid i do not care to follow it anymore unless i can make my own conclusions, which i probably could on this subject if i heard of it 2 years ago when i was into theoretical physics.

Why do i not give a fuck? Because the double slit experiment with the electron and observation are completely thrown out the window in mainstream science. therefore, most of mainstream science doesn't acknowledged science, therefore; fuck it
    1+1=3 OMFG

Mainstream science? Are there hipster scientists now too?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    IF there is a god, whatever. Mainstream science today is so fucking stupid i do not care to follow it anymore unless i can make my own conclusions, which i probably could on this subject if i heard of it 2 years ago when i was into theoretical physics.

Why do i not give a fuck? Because the double slit experiment with the electron and observation are completely thrown out the window in mainstream science. therefore, most of mainstream science doesn't acknowledged science, therefore; fuck it

I do not fully understand your views, it would be interesting to see you elaborate on your thoughts.

I specifically do not understand your interpretation of the double slit experiment and its implication in mainstream science.

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    Humans, we concern ourselves with such trivial things.

The highest level physics going on today is basically this:

"Let's take the smallest things we can find, make them go as fast as they can, and crash them into one another."

Really people?

Are we 12?

Also, have you heard about the Higgs Bosson? Care to explain? It's hard to wrap your head around...apparently there exists a no gravity space? A higgs field that is "a field of influence" that is centered around a singular small particle? The bosson? That's as far as I can understand.

What I want to know is what happens when you take two of the biggest things we can find and have them go as slow as possible towards one another. lol
    There's no if about it.

Ginkgo

"Bless their little hearts."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Ginkgo

Science is great as far as it's your bliss.