• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If God exists, he must be laughing his ass off at this.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ah, I see that this thread is the dump for adolescent profundity. I guess it needs an outlet somewhere, eh?

xisnotx

Permabanned
^not by my choosing...

though admittedly, i didn't have a general sense of what it was i was hoping to accomplish.

I just thought the idea of crashing things into other things, just because, was funny.

S

Society

dunno what you hold against the higgs mechanism. its the first plausible attempt ever to explain inertia, a problem I daily have to deal wit in technical calculation. besides beating inertia is good for spacetravel.

I think youre just bored :)

isn't inertia the best thing about spacetravel in the first place? i mean, one time acceleration, no fuel... inertia is a space travelers friend. why do you want to beat our friend? :(

FYI - are you actually saying understanding the higgs boston can lead us to develop the socalled 'inertia dampeners'? how?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno, why hate God?

Can you hate something you don't believe in with out being prejudiced?

You can hate those who believe in God, sure, why not? But, can you hate God if you don't believe in any?

If you believe in God, why hate on God, I say that to all people, why hate on God, if you want a sunny day, but get a rain storm down pour-thing instead, with bolts o'lightening n' thunder n' sh*t, don't hate on God, thank God for the Science, earlier today, I was giving a thumbs up to God for every bolt
because, I am such Layman, I believe lightning is good for the soil; and the fact that I doubt it if that's true because I'm just not sure, still makes me a Layman so please, put things into terms that I can understand, thank you.
If you believe, in God...

I heard INTPs, should not type, and now I know why. :)