• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Talking about Changes

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If there's any twisted proof of permanent passion, it's Victor's presence on this website.

That's not passion it's fear. It's clear he wants to connect, but feels he can't so he aggrandizes himself to be this Messiah poet rather than connecting for real no bullshit irl

Mole

Permabanned
That's not passion it's fear. It's clear he wants to connect, but feels he can't so he aggrandizes himself to be this Messiah poet rather than connecting for real no bullshit irl

'Connecting for real' is an American fetish.

Americans are so dominated by their distinction between phony and real, they are constantly trying not to be phony but to be real.

But worse, they want us to be real with them.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'Connecting for real' is an American fetish.

Americans are so dominated by their distinction between phony and real, they are constantly trying not to be phony but to be real.

But worse, they want us to be real with them.

Which of course you will never, ever do. :solidarity:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I guess talking about change indicates a will or wish for change but is no gurantee. I Talk about change every day but never do it. Change itself is best achieved when its done and it shouldnt be more complicated than this.

Mole

Permabanned

From the book, "The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls", by Rachel Simmons, we learn that favourite technique of the female bullies is to speak of the victim in the third person to the victim's face - just as we see above.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From the book, "The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls", by Rachel Simmons, we learn that favourite technique of the female bullies is to speak of the victim in the third person to the victim's face - just as we see above.

Victor! Seriously read your original post in which you quoted me! You were the aggressor here not I. I do apologize because it was over the line, but if you think I'll not respond when someone personally attacks me, then you are wrong.

Mole

Permabanned
Victor! Seriously read your original post in which you quoted me! You were the aggressor here not I. I do apologize because it was over the line, but if you think I'll not respond when someone personally attacks me, then you are wrong.

You are trying to pick a fight with me. This is against the rules and may lead to banning.

But from an analytic point of view, it is a good example of female bullying.

Male bullying, we all know is wrong, but women still have a sense of entitlement to bully.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are trying to pick a fight with me. This is against the rules and may lead to banning.

But from an analytic point of view, it is a good example of female bullying.

Male bullying, we all know is wrong, but women still have a sense of entitlement to bully.

I honestly am not trying to pick a fight with you. I like your posts many times and value your contribution. I wish to see you happy and I think that happens by taking your ideas and philosophies and putting them into practice so they can be exposed to criticism. That's why it is easy for me to ignore your remark, because for me it is simply a reminder or call to action that I must LIVE what I think. However, as I said you can't expect someone not to defend themselves. That's just the sort of epistemic violence you preach against!