User Tag List

First 123

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Be quiet disembodied consciousness that only exists on the internet
    If there's any twisted proof of permanent passion, it's Victor's presence on this website.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    If there's any twisted proof of permanent passion, it's Victor's presence on this website.
    That's not passion it's fear. It's clear he wants to connect, but feels he can't so he aggrandizes himself to be this Messiah poet rather than connecting for real no bullshit irl
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Ginkgo

That's not passion it's fear. It's clear he wants to connect, but feels he can't so he aggrandizes himself to be this Messiah poet rather than connecting for real no bullshit irl
    Interesting thoughts.

'Connecting for real' is an American fetish.

Americans are so dominated by their distinction between phony and real, they are constantly trying not to be phony but to be real.

But worse, they want us to be real with them.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    'Connecting for real' is an American fetish.

Americans are so dominated by their distinction between phony and real, they are constantly trying not to be phony but to be real.

But worse, they want us to be real with them.
    Which of course you will never, ever do.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I guess talking about change indicates a will or wish for change but is no gurantee. I Talk about change every day but never do it. Change itself is best achieved when its done and it shouldnt be more complicated than this.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

From the book, "The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls", by Rachel Simmons, we learn that favourite technique of the female bullies is to speak of the victim in the third person to the victim's face - just as we see above.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

From the book, "The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls", by Rachel Simmons, we learn that favourite technique of the female bullies is to speak of the victim in the third person to the victim's face - just as we see above.
    Victor! Seriously read your original post in which you quoted me! You were the aggressor here not I. I do apologize because it was over the line, but if you think I'll not respond when someone personally attacks me, then you are wrong.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Victor! Seriously read your original post in which you quoted me! You were the aggressor here not I. I do apologize because it was over the line, but if you think I'll not respond when someone personally attacks me, then you are wrong.
    You are trying to pick a fight with me. This is against the rules and may lead to banning.

But from an analytic point of view, it is a good example of female bullying.

Male bullying, we all know is wrong, but women still have a sense of entitlement to bully.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

You are trying to pick a fight with me. This is against the rules and may lead to banning.

But from an analytic point of view, it is a good example of female bullying.

Male bullying, we all know is wrong, but women still have a sense of entitlement to bully.
    I honestly am not trying to pick a fight with you. I like your posts many times and value your contribution. I wish to see you happy and I think that happens by taking your ideas and philosophies and putting them into practice so they can be exposed to criticism. That's why it is easy for me to ignore your remark, because for me it is simply a reminder or call to action that I must LIVE what I think. However, as I said you can't expect someone not to defend themselves. That's just the sort of epistemic violence you preach against!