User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

when I was in a bad rut in 2006 I thought about it sometimes, maybe even often. I mainly just toyed around with the idea in my head, it wasn't a serious intention.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Contemplated it and even planned it out.

Edit: Ok, let me make this known before I get more Reps. This is not of recent, this was like when I was 15. No worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Have you contemplated the act of suicide. What meaning it has and what self-perception and view on life could ultimately lead to self-demise as a conclusion?.

I want to avoid giving any specifics just for the sake of an open discussion.
    Has anyone not contemplated the act of suicide? Life, imo, isn't for everyone. I have come to the conclusion that it is one of nature's ways of weeding us out.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I have contemplated about the most creative ways to commit suicide.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I have contemplated about the most creative ways to commit suicide.
    Now we're talkin. Whadya got?
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Thought about it, but never really planned to do it. Well, I wasn't happy with life and perspectives didn't look so well that it changes in next time. But I thought always that the small chance is worth trying still, I didn't want to depress my family and I had some little arrogance in me left which told me that I had to prove a point to myself

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I've thought about it, but never in a serious manner. Well, that's inaccurate. I've been seriously thinking about suicide without the intention to do it.

I do think that suicide is an important issue to ponder. Death is so repressed nowadays, I think it would be really healthy if people openly discussed about suicide and it's appeal to them. I don't see a better way to make the point that we are not here to serve the system and obey than to have a serious discussion about the pros and cons of living or dying. I've thought about the need for a new tradition of suicide party, where the people killing themselves will have the chance to make peace with anyone or speak their mind before leaving.

If this seems gloomy, think again. Life is not really a gift in any sense at all if we feel obliged to keep on living.

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Death is so repressed nowadays, I think it would be really healthy if people openly discussed about suicide and it's appeal to them.
    I'd agree, but I always get the feeling that I have a lot to lose by talking about subjects like this. Just telling people that you're simply not an optimist is already bad enough. Talk about suicide and the clowns will kill you (which is kind of ironic, isn't it?).

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I was in a severe depression between november 2005 and the summer of 2007. Considered suicide and I've been making plans on how to do it, but I guess I never really dared and I didn't know how I wanted to do it. I'm all better now, or at least when it comes to the feeling bad side. The whole thing made me socially handicapped.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

I am not sure how to respond to this thread. Are you talking about thoughts on a philosophical level? Or the reality of suicide?

I ask because I've contemplated it philosophically a few years ago and very seriously (because of clinical depression and anxiety) in the last year. They're very different situations, and the philosophical contemplation somehow seems a lot more shallow (in retrospect) when you have constant violent urges to stab yourself and are shivering with fear at 3am trying to stop obsessive thoughts of knives and sharp objects.