User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    4w5

Default Ascension and 5th demension...

love to hear your thoughts on "ascension and moving to 5th demension"?? Any beliervers??

WALMART

"I'm fairly certain I'm an implant of a higher dimension, and will continue 'waking up' in higher worlds

... Or so weed has told me once."

My post from another thread.

I'm fairly convinced the notion is from the familiarity of waking up from a sleep. I get the same feeling when I'm drunk and taking a piss, that I'm gonna wake up pissing my bed, but I know it's a vestige tingling from when I used to dream I was urinating and actually wake up pissing the bed.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hmm, you'd need to be more clear about this.

The fifth dimension is a mathematical construct to explain some of the problems science faces. It's purely hypothetical though.

Ascension is dying and going to afterlife, but I'm unsure in what method you are refering to linked to the mention of the fifth dimension.

You mean that you will exist on a different layer of excistance, like portrayed in the stargate series with Daniel Jackson going semigod for a season? Something like how the 'ancients' evolved into a new life form living essentually in 'subspace'?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Enneagram
    4w5

Dont we exist in a 3rd demension? According to Mayans, on Dec , 2012, humanity as a whole will move to a higher level of consciousness.. I am not concerned about the date and timing.. But feel that it seems that many people are becoming more aware.. I feel that some do ascend and some perhaps less aware will remain on 3rd demensin.. but wont be a visible shift?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Hmm, you'd need to be more clear about this.

The fifth dimension is a mathematical construct to explain some of the problems science faces. It's purely hypothetical though.

Ascension is dying and going to afterlife, but I'm unsure in what method you are refering to linked to the mention of the fifth dimension.

You mean that you will exist on a different layer of excistance, like portrayed in the stargate series with Daniel Jackson going semigod for a season? Something like how the 'ancients' evolved into a new life form living essentually in 'subspace'?
    Perhaps there are superstrings as well. Perhaps some extradimensionality is temporal as well. Especially, if you see absolute time as relative relationships between the light cones of abstract wholes whose limits are not defined.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Enneagram
    4w5

once i was told by a hard core parallel worlds theorist that ascension is nothing more than moving to a parallel world..... ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    Dont we exist in 3rd demension? According to Mayas on dec 2012 humanity as a whole will be moved to a higher level of consciousness.. I am not concerned about the date and timing.. But feel that it seems that many people are becoming more aware.. I feel that some do ascend and some perhaps less aware will remain on 3rd demensin.. but wont be a visible shift?
    We exist in all dimensions as we are now, but we can only perceive the first three dimensions (space) through our senses and experience the fourth (time) through memory. And we can only philosophise about dimensions beyond our comprehension.

I think what you are refering to is a transcendence of our entity. 'Shedding' as it were our current bodies, and living as some form of energy or radiation perhaps, or a sort of matter that we can not perceive in the reality we live in that will be able to experience dimensions currently unknown to us. On a much deeper level then we could possibly understand now. After all as infinitaly complex the universe is, our understanding is but a very small part of it.

And according to mayans, in 2012 their calender begins anew, it doesn't actually end for good.. The cycle is going to repeat itself. And they expect it to herald a time of natural disaster, This cycle is 5125.36 years. If we as a species have survived for many of these cycles, I highly doubt we won't this time. In fact, it is more likely the mayans experienced a random natural disaster during the last cycle and believed it to be related.

Anyway, purely from a philosophical point of view, I find the subject entertaining. But no I have no faith in it.

Enneagram
    4w5

Do you think that there is a distinction between science and sprituality explanation of ascension? or do they just explain the same phenomena BUT have different lingo?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

once i was told by a hard core parallel worlds theorist that ascension is nothing more than moving to a parallel world..... ?
    Perhaps reality is simply the set of interactions that imply we share dimensionality with other object sets. Perhaps we are always multi-existent and shift through different dimensions with each step we take.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Do you think that there is a distinction between science and sprituality explanation of ascension? or do they just explain the same phenomena BUT have different lingo?
    I don't think there is any difference. I may approach the unknown from a more scientific point of origin. But it's neither spiritual nor scientific. It's philosophical.

Besides, isn't spirituality no more than trying to explain that which we can not solve through our current level of knowledge, so in essence also a form of philosophy?