User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4w5

Read somewhere that INFJs often have bizzar exprience of their own bodies... Perhaps that can explain my exprience od my physicality..

Enneagram
    4w5

By eating like a horse and being 6'4, i am assuming you are a man. a BIG man i must add! My mom has a chronic sleeping problem though shes never been properly diagnoised.. cant sleep without sleeping pills...So far that lack of sleep has not caused issues for me.. at least yet! I just enjoy staying awake at night time... so its by the choice but the strange thing is that i wont feel tired the next day.. You maybe right , I may reach rem fast....

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

It's better if you recall where you read things, in order for people to have more context. Instead of just saying 'read somewhere'. And if you can't recall where, you could put it in a question form or in the case of other INFJ's having a bizzar experience of their own bodies, perhaps even make a topic about it in the NF section to see for yourself.

Constantly saying "Read somewhere" makes you come off as less authentic.

Just my two cents.

Yeah, if you didn't reach rem sleep, you would know it. You'll turn and feel like a zombie in the span of 2-3 days time and probably die in a week's time if you still fail to reach rem in that time, from over exhaustion. Not reaching rem sleep is really bad. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Enneagram
    4w5

On a side note, Although different, I tend to appreciate exchanging ideas with INTPs. They tend to bring me back to reality while underestanding my strangeness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    On a side note, Although different, I tend to appreciate exchanging idea with INTPs. They tend to bring me back to reality while underestand my strangeness.
    Good fun, INTP's appreciate sharing their ideas with anyone who wants to hear. (And sometimes also those that don't. )

Enneagram
    4w5

"The Mystic Order Of INFJs"

"Still caught up in the inner worlds that exist within them, they find it hard to release their grip on the inner places that have sheltered their hearts and souls for so long. But it is something they need to learn in order to progress on their path of life.This is a time when they must venture outside their inner worlds into the physical reality of external form. It is a time where they must test themselves to develop the necessary skills for surviving and thriving in society.Alternating between the shelter of their inner worlds, they make the occasional excursion into physical realities to.....

How do you balance out your interactions with society when the majority are unable to experience the metaphysical or walk among the spirit worlds? It can seem a case for the mental hospital!It is at this stage that the INFJ needs to find the balance between walking the metaphysical world and the physical realities that dominate this dimension.Some choose to give up their metaphysical connections in order to fit in and make a living in society. Others may choose to go entirely mystic and become a minority. Others yet choose to master both sides of their nature, mystic and human, as they move through human society attempting to evolve beyond their present state of being".

to read the entire article go to:
    http://www.darbright.com/the-mystic-order-of-infjs/

Enneagram
    4w5

On INFJs and their exprience of their bodies:

"Because of their strong powers of intuition, many INFJs report feeling like aliens in the world. One INFJ described her experience as almost a constant feeling of deja vu, since her Ni is constantly foreseeing the future before it unfolds. Other INFJs report feelings of disembodiment, as though their body is independently moving through space while they watch from without. The fact is that many INFJs experience the world and their bodies in radically different ways than other types. It is therefore not uncommon for INFJs or others to question their sanity"

By: Dr. A.J Derenth

http://personalityjunkie.com/infj-ca...rs-occupation/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

So in essence, you are trying to make sense of your perceptions, by bouncing back and forth ideas.

I don't know if INFJ's have a special sense into spiritualism or of it's merely a construct of the brain itself, so I can't help you there though. I'm also not sure that question has an answer that can be found by us mere mortals.

Enneagram
    4w5

if you are interested to read more about INFJs and BODY... search Dr. Derenth

"When engrossed in a creative stint, they ( INFJ) may write for hours, occasionally even days, without rest or food. They may feel that, should they stop, they will lose out on the wealth of insights that are effortlessly flowing through them".

Enneagram
    4w5

Mortals? Lol! as an INTP, you too probably have occasional mystic expriencess ..and/or out of body feelings..??.
    (PS: Dont be so humble)