First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Because humanity is one tribe!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Because humanity is one tribe!
    This would be unfortunate for we establish our tribal identity through tribal warfare.

If we were one tribe, we wouldn't know which tribe we belonged to, and wouldn't know who we are.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I agree with you that non-simultaneous being is an enemy. However, you don't see an inner contradiction in the esoteric way in which you try to convey that?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

If you say don't go over the fence you put into the mind the concept that one CAN go over the fence
    The corollary to that is that if something is forbidden, odds are someone has been doing it.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Around where I am it seems to be the cool thing to do because you were raised that way.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    SJ :/

(I'm an SJ so I can say that)
    Yeah. No offense but SJ Christians kind of piss me off. They give you a guide line of "their" beliefs and if you don't believe what they believe they, they consider you "wrong" and they are "right". SJ's kind of piss me off sometimes.

A window to the soul

I assumed when you answered "Yes." To my previous set of questions that you were answeing for both questions. Sorry if I misinterpreted you.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    By what do you mean man made?
    Made by man.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Remarkable. You have hit the nail on the head with the highlighted. But in math there is often more than one correct way to get the right answer. An incorrect way, after all, would get that answer only by luck. I prefer the analogy of there being many paths up the mountain, though all will reach the same summit.
    I think of the story of the tower of babel being about religion and not just about an explanation of why there are so many different peoples who speak different languages. So if you imagine that the tower is in fact true religion and brought mankind so close to the presence of God, at a time I think neither man nor God were ready for it (I dont think this is the case yet) then the tower was shattered, ie true religion, in the place of one there was many.

The maths analogy works if you think of a game in which you begin with a set of numbers and have to finish with a set number, perhaps there are ways in which using division of the numbers will get you there but there could be ways of using subtraction and addition and the same numbers reaching the same right conclusion too. It features on a game show here called countdown.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    No problem.

Made by man.
    To be honest all religions are man made. This is part of what makes religion great. Man is God's muse.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    To be honest all religions are man made. This is part of what makes religion great. Man is God's muse.
    mhm. :\