Why not do both?

OK, but there are no R&D expenses with my plan! lol

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Ok, but if social interaction is derived from physical processes then you have the same problem lol
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Eew falsified love. Gross.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yes, because love exists seperate from physical processes just like god
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Ok, but if social interaction is derived from physical processes then you have the same problem lol
    Why would this be true? Because you belive that all human things are derived from physical processes, or is there something intrinsic or specific to social interaction that makes it so?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Reality is in conjunction with subatomic particle play. While being able to say that one determines the other is too linear of a way of looking at it it is improbable for it to be removed from the matrix of dynamic holistic processes in which the properties of "physical" objects play with one another.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    What is your opinion? It seems addictive, can have horrible consequences, and ruin a person's life. Conversely it can be ecstatic, wonderful, and be the very reason for being. If you are more prone to expieriment with drugs would you be more prone to experiment with love? That would explain the NF brain lol.
    Are children drugs?

Are friendships drugs?

I vote no.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Perhaps their pheremones are! Maybe this is why you are more likely to be friends with and mate people who are similar to you. Not on one level like humor or financial status, but on as many levels necessary to make your neural network light up like a christmas tree lol . It is real love still, the feeling is still there, you're just more aware of your specific physical triggers that make the feeling sustainable long term

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Love is not a drug, but the pursuit of its mistaken form is addictive. Love is something that wise people do at the expense of their former selves. You may quote me on that.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Love is not a drug, but the pursuit of its mistaken form is addictive. Love is something that wise people do at the expense of their former selves..

I quoted you on that and now I will copyright it in my autobiography and you may not use it

I got all warm and fuzzy from that answer I love NFs you just so those feeling based things i would never even think about. It truly warms my central proccesing unit . Which by the way is bad cause now im gonna overheat...

Well, if a drugs definition is a foreign substance that introduced to the body changes perceptions/feelings, is addictive and has severe negative effects then...maybe

I mean off cource it can be harmful, you could do some fucked up things from love that you would never do otherwise, whether its for romantic or platonic love it clearly alters my perfection of what moral behavior is, i have managed to control it but damn i could have killed someone if i hadn't more self-control. I certainly felt like it.

It has a worse withdrawal effects then any substance I've personally ever used and I've done pretty much everything asides from heroin and cocaine. Opiates for long periods.

You get high, i can really feel my body firing up all sorts of processes that no drug could get to, sure im not as high on Serration as on ecstasy but it has that natural well-being feeling to it and it lasts alot longer.

usually when talking about illicit substances i use the classification.

Romantic Love
    1.Does it change perception/feeling? yes
    2. Is it harmful? can be
    3. is it physically addictive? Yes (I'm not sure here but anyone thats been heartbroken knows that its not like breaking a gaming habit or a cannabis habit, its more like coming of methadone but worse)

I dont now what love is i just know its very powerful.

If we could genetically engineer people to be more loving induviduals well that's up to God, ME that is , but seriously its up to the parents, we shouldent have any centralized enitity doing shit like that.