• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which animal would you be genespliced with?

Hmm?

• fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avian

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • reptile

• insect

• mammal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • amphibian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • plant?

• other?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
a hummingbird's wings

a dolphin's squeaks, skin and teef

a narwhal's badass horn.

a koala's soft tummy (i got to cuddle one once and it was heavenly)

+ an implanted MIB neuralizer to make you forget me, or anything else that might bring about an infarction.:smile:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No technology cheater! You can have a chameleon's camouflage, an octopus's ink, or a skunk's stink as defensive measures however.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I think I'll go with plant.

Pros: Tough skin, regeneration, photosynthesis, possibility for limitless life.

Possible Cons: Do I need to spend time outside now? Will I still get sunburnt? Inflexibility. Possible change in diet. Improper implementations of photosynthesis e.g. hair falls out during winter. Grooming + Hygiene as a plant-man. Not being able to take drugs to alleviate pain. (Although, if I were spliced with a willow tree, maybe I'd be headache-resistant.)

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I think I'll go with plant.

Pros: Tough skin, regeneration, photosynthesis, possibility for limitless life.

Possible Cons: Do I need to spend time outside now? Will I still get sunburnt? Inflexibility. Possible change in diet. Improper implementations of photosynthesis e.g. hair falls out during winter. Grooming + Hygiene as a plant-man. Not being able to take drugs to alleviate pain. (Although, if I were spliced with a willow tree, maybe I'd be headache-resistant.)

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would splice with an ENTx, a thing with wings awesome enough to carry me, any old fish just for its gills, and some ostrich legs. Oh, and a gorilla torso/arms.....with some tiger teeth...and bat ears.......

That is one freaky ass creature

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wolf, preferably the now extinct dire wolf.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] : Don't worry, Green SeaSlug will show you the way!

3247967_370.jpg

Meet the *only* animal/plant hybrid that can do its own photosynthesis :D

I'll take the wings of a butterfly, some feline fangs, claws and grace and the photosynthesis capacities and beauty of a rose plz *dreams*

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Feline with plant like qualities. But what I'd really like is to just be able to shape shift into any animal. I've said for while that would be my superpower.