• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jesus

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey fellas don't forgot about the dark side of Jesus, the Gnostic Jesus of Secret Knowledge in the Nag Hamaddi scriptures and the Dead Sea Scrolls!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
raptor-jesus21.jpg

RAPTOR JESUS

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the problem is that He didn't see these things as moral problems. We can infer this because he did not speak against them.

Jesus wrote nothing. So I infer He was illiterate.

Anyone with ANY amount of Christian training will be aware of discussions about what Jesus' priority seemed to be on this earth (if one believes in the faith), what he focused on, and why he might or might not have challenged particular institutions. It would not take much effort to imagine such possibilities or uncover such discussions on the 'net, but it seems like getting such a basic comprehensive picture is not one of Victor's concerns here.

... then again, maybe I shouldn't assume such. :)
No, you shouldn't, nor should Victor. The Bible and other documents like the Gnostic Gospels give evidence of some things Jesus did say, but give no real basis for concluding Jesus did not speak about certain other contemporary customs or events. Also these sources give no indication of Jesus' level of literacy other than the brief reference in the Bible to his reading scripture in the temple.

I find him hilarious, as I do nearly all NTJ style humor. So to have that NTJ humor wielded concerning something I happen to agree on... :pinkcuffs:

I get it, but not everyone appreciates it or takes it as it is meant to be. So I feel I have to buffer/mitigate fall out after the NTJ drops the Te bomb. FPs frequently are the ambassadors to those with Fe for TJs. :D
I found the video hilarious, but then I'm an INTJ myself. I'm not sure whether such an ambassador would more a blessing or a curse . . .

But yours is a high-brow humor that the common man wouldn't really appreciate.

The particular cultural milieu that is Germany is one of being too serious, too rational, and very "boring/dull/grey".

The culture seems to be all about efficiency and effective engineering, and not so much about relaxing and kicking back.
These are all compliments, though. Well, except for the "boring/dull/grey" part, since I don't find German culture that way at all. All this serious rationality brings depth to discussions, thoroughness and integrity to analyses, and appropriate consideration to weighty topics. I've relished every minute I've spent German company, and found plenty of classy humor there as well. Perhaps I was just born in the wrong place.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, you shouldn't, nor should Victor. The Bible and other documents like the Gnostic Gospels give evidence of some things Jesus did say, but give no real basis for concluding Jesus did not speak about certain other contemporary customs or events. Also these sources give no indication of Jesus' level of literacy other than the brief reference in the Bible to his reading scripture in the temple.

I think you misread my post.

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
Jesus talked to a female, gentile prostitute and treated her like a normal person even though he was Jewish.

R

Riva

Typing someone who lived 2,000 years ago is silly. Why not just stick with His star sign?

We don't know his star sign Victor. That's the issue.

And even though Judaism was based on marriage, Jesus remained unmarried.

No Victor, Judaism was based on circumcision. Abrahim wanted his followers to have clean dicks therefore created the concept of God just to get his people circumcised.

Lark

No Victor, Judaism was based on circumcision. Abrahim wanted his followers to have clean dicks therefore created the concept of God just to get his people circumcised.

Really? I hope you're lampooning or ridiculing here :unsure: